Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 7. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
i think the right thing is : most of shitcoins will crash to zero
so, a good and solid crypto just llike bitcoin, ethereum, eos etc will survive my friend  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I absolutely disagree with such position because I strongly believe in the fact that crypto will live a long life and new economic system will form around it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Some of it will crash into the very low vallue, but I think not for zero. Since the node are still alive, the demand & market volume are still huge, there will be no way crypto will fall into zero. It is still just the beginning era of some new commodities & payment, so IMO it will rise.
The cryptocurrency market has just started to build its foundation so I am confident that its future growth will be strong. The market will gradually remove the coin no value and instead the better coin, that is the law can not change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
We can't fully believe these news, because many news may be made by whales! I think that the cryptocurrency of zeroing should be something that has no effect and no use value!
Yes, don’t believe in the news. Many news is fake, someone publishes negative news just to make investors nervous and to sell. One way to manipulate the price.
Activity: 118
All those coins that are useless and have no usage are ethe ones which are going to die, all the others will remain in here for more than years
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It's like saying, the world's gonna end. Of course it is, someday but that day is not today!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Some of it will crash into the very low vallue, but I think not for zero. Since the node are still alive, the demand & market volume are still huge, there will be no way crypto will fall into zero. It is still just the beginning era of some new commodities & payment, so IMO it will rise.
any decline in the value of the  crypto currency will bring in new investors coming in. the new demand from investors will make the price of the crypto currency increasing. and this is very unlikely to be of value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Per experience, i have a cryptocurrency in my portfolio that has its market price continuously going down. At first, i assume that it's just the effect of the current crypto crash that we experienced for more than 6 months now but as i read about the updates about the said token, i found out that the development team is not supporting it anymore so i made a decision and sell it right then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
I believe a situation like this will happen, but it will have no effect on bitcoin and altcoin which have a good reputation such as 15 / 20 top altcoin in marketcap or alt coins that get full support from a country's government for example Neo.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't think cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, at times the large scale price volatility makes the price fall much low in value. As the market keeps on growing, there is no need of thinking about its crash. It'll surely progress high as some governments too have realized it's potential and need for the future.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
Most of them will not succeed their goals yes, but I don't think their values will become zero. Even if they're rubbish, some people don't care what the project is, they just follow the hype (marketing).
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

well
i just think it's not for top 10, even top 50
probaly it for token token from ICO or something like that.
we can see that right now.
most of token go fall down,
even with hundreds of millions of dollars project funding like MGO and envion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yes, there is such an impression that more than 90% of the projects will be buried at zero. It has been repeatedly noted that after the ICO, silence comes, and the token slowly loses its price. But I still believe that a few percent of assets(excluding BTC and ETH) will give money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The problem is that behind the majority of projects there is literally nothing. Many came to ride on the wave and earn, beautifully describing the fictional processes. Fundamental projects will never cost zero.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We can't fully believe these news, because many news may be made by whales! I think that the cryptocurrency of zeroing should be something that has no effect and no use value!

We can`t believe in this news, period. News should be checked on more then one place, checked and double checked. People accuse whales for
everything, but what about competition? Owners of some coins talk bad about others, they lead people to sell what they have and buy their coin
or token. It`s not only about money, making panic among supporters of one project so they can quit them.
   Many crypto-currencies are zero now. What about Doge? They have same low price since ever I think, but people still use it, gamble with it, have
fun and project lives.
Activity: 434
Activity: 210
I don't agree with this thought. Because the price decrease and not all coin decrease because even bitcoin price decrease not all coin affect.
 Smiley We know the other altcoins only decrease but not all coin because some of them increasing the price. Don't worry because even the price crash for sure it will recover we need only to wait and some time and we will see the glow of cyrptoworld will back.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
i think if some ico and crypto project success geting theirs products adopted by mass , this will attract big attention to blockchain technology and it's innovation ,

the fact it's blockchain can be applicable to any industry
but until now no blockchain project has a product that get success in everyday life of average joe
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Maybe, creators of cryptos are jealous of others or did invest on other cryptos and are losing money now? They call each other's scams?
https://www.scmp.com/tech/article/2154094/bitcoin-billionaires-foul-mouthed-tirade-puts-spotlight-chinas-cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: