Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 19. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well, some people say that 99% of altcoin will disappear, so I plan to invest only in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Well thats a bold claim, But here is a considerable truth in it, Most coins will crash to zero, This will be based on the value of these coins to the market, what are they addressing or what problems are they solving, If the coins are irrelevant then they will not survive the market and instead crash and fade off
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is impossible to predict what will happen in the future but I think that BTC won't crash. It has a great potential and in the future it will win the market. This is the opinion of experts who study the development of the currency carefully
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Personally I think 90% of all altcoins will disappear in next 4-5 years. Only the strongest assets (projects) will remain, which will meet to regulative requirements of governments.
Totally agree. And it is easy to prove this. You just need to look at the historical data of the website coinmarketcap.com, (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/) there many popular currencies in 2013 have now almost disappeared.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I also believe that some crypto currency will be zero because at this time the competition in crypto currency is very high. if one of the crypto currency companies lost in the competition and was not able to attract investors to invest on their coins then they would go bankrupt. those who can not make changes and improvements in order for their company to become popular then they must accept defeat in competing on crypto currency.
Activity: 4
for sure!
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
I don't agree with this thought. Because the price decrease and not all coin decrease because even bitcoin price decrease not all coin affect. We know the other altcoins only decrease but not all coin because some of them increasing the price. Don't worry because even the price crash for sure it will recover we need only to wait and some time and we will see the glow of cyrptoworld will back.
Activity: 280
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
We can not guarantee that it will happen, and that is the truth or the fact. But still, very likely it will happen. Seeing that now many coins are losing value, I would not be surprised if they die or something like that. Most of them have stopped the operation and the remaining poor investors carry valuable bags on them. There will be a lot of crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for its devs.
Activity: 2
I don’t think so
Activity: 406
With no full confidence, it can not say that most crypto coins will fall into zero, because today the new and crypto currency parties combine with the staff of professionals who make a successful project successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100