Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 22. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think cryptotheme passed the point of no return. Of course trash is trash, so many scamcurrencies will die. But nobody can stop the progress, so good cryptocurrencies, which uses real technologies, will always be worth something
Activity: 140
Indeed many cryptocurrency values are zero. But not all cryptocurrency. If you are hesitant to choose which one is best for the future. Then you should really know the cryptocurrency is widely used for people or not. Because more and more people are using cryptocurrency. Then the better the cryptocurrency. As an example, some cryptocurrencies are made in return for a project. Maybe the future of cryptocurrency will be more advanced for the future
Activity: 14
Most tokens have no value recently, So More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam and it only happens if the project behind it fails. So that's why Most cryptocurrency will crash to zero
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Really nobody can tell will this cryptocurrencies will be zero in the future, because their existence shall be based on their popularity or demand by the enthusiast or people. There value as well shall be based on the number of in that they have released in the market, besides we are in the generation where everything is working in digital so everything is possible to work on digitally including its form of currency to be circulated in the  market and in community.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Yes, indeed it can happen. It is very likely to happen if the crypto currency becomes worthless. The tight competition in the crypto currency makes the crypto currency really required to show innovation. The amount of crypto currency is so many that the competition is very tight. Crypto currency, that can not keep up with the market, will be extinct. Besides that, the team development must make marketing and promotion strategy prothe team development must make marketing and promotion strategy properly in order to the crypto currency aperly in order to the crypto currency can be accepted by all of the society. This is not easy, because many are pro and contra with the crypto currency. So the making of this crypto currency needs to be carefully planned.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Well, there are some cryptocurrency will crash to zero which are the scam cryptocurrency, only the trusted and supports cryptocurrencies will survive.
Activity: 96
I think not all cryptocurrency will be zero. Some will remain the basis and For me no one knows what will happen in the coming years, I just hope for the best
Activity: 126
It has been said from very long time through newspapers and social media but btc still exists it is the truth. Also some countries have accepted the btc with full support and some are thinking over it. There can be many plus and negatives for the btc implementation. Crypto is still in growing stage so future cannot be predicted.
Activity: 51
truly I think most about the coins won't cost anything. The market is extremely swarmed. I feel that development and benefit will demonstrate just a couple of coins that have effectively demonstrated themselves. As a matter of first importance, this ether
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Don't bother looking at those FUD articles, that mainstream media always does this, governments puppet.
Activity: 196
I think it does not crash up to zero, cryptocurrency is like other business there is ni such difference but at the same time we should understand not al crytptocurrency turn to zero. I think this is a missconcepcion of others.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Must be acknowledged and be the fact that most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, for example is DOGE, if you buy 3 years ago and sell now then you will regret because the price drop too severe and go to zero.
Nope doge still has a price, it means doge does not crash to zero, you should know that doge price ever touches 20 satoshi and pump to 100 satoshi, then down again to 20 satoshi and pump again, this is a reasonable price change from doge, and not all coins crash up to zero dude
Activity: 79
cryptocurrency is like other business there is no much difference but at the same time we should understand nt all cryptocurrency turn  to zero it is misconception
Activity: 308
this is possible, it is without a doubt, because in time there will be a lot of projects in the same direction, and competition can not be avoided, well, as everyone has known for a long time that the strongest survives.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It's impossible to cryptocurrency will be zero. Now crypto market got down and down for the different international organization reject bitcoin or try to ban bitcoin.I think 2018 not for bitcoin so its time to hold bitcoin and control emotion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Must be acknowledged and be the fact that most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, for example is DOGE, if you buy 3 years ago and sell now then you will regret because the price drop too severe and go to zero.

I thing it never crash. It increases the cryptocurrecny. So it help to people future invest most of the different coins. So people check the coin list in the market place. Then people invest in the best coin. It good for the people growth. Coming future cryptocurrecny will be change the world. So most of the people believe it. Cryptocurrecny is digital currecny. So it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currecny.  
Activity: 92
I understand you. But according to me, cryptocurrency can never collapse. Because cryptocurrency is the future of the world. You believe me!
Activity: 128
I think cryptotheme passed the point of no return. Of course trash is trash, so many scamcurrencies will die. But nobody can stop the progress, so good cryptocurrencies, which uses real technologies, will always be worth something
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
An interesting point of view and article but it is again from a bank guy. Cryptocurrencies nowadays are the main competitors and threats of the banks. That is why this is obvious that they will not gonna tell anything good about crypto. Crypto can take away their clients in few years.
Pages:
Jump to: