Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 20. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
There are many types of electronic money. Some types of electronic money thrive, technology is modern and many people use it but there are lots of coin scams, it will crash and have no value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for me this is a reality that is happening in some ICO crypto currency and some of them crashed and going down because of the dumping of price to zero,Before investing we must study it's white paper carefully.  Check the team's experience; education.  Future prospects of the projects must be carefully studied.
Activity: 253
It is true that we do not need that many cryptocurrencies as we have today. A lot of people are trying to push their vision because they are aware of the upcoming selection.

There will be not many survivors, only cryptocurrencies which are unique and used by many people will survive it. All the coin with real product or services will eventually be knock out and the rest will win.
Activity: 322
I do not know about the origin of the cryptocurrency, but I'm of the opinion that the leaders will be old-timers - bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Dash and the like. possibly, the price for them will significantly decrease due to the appearance of more promising altcoins on the market, whose ideas will be solutions to many of the problems that hundreds of people face each day.
Activity: 168
It's possible that some cryptocurrencies to go zero because most of the project does not have a quality services or products to off which will keep the project going for a long time. While many of the ICOs has service or products the that will sustain the token or coin.
As long as the business is still running I think cryptocurrency will still exist. Logically when a business is running, a request for a token will always be there. And the token circulation will continue to spin. So it can be concluded cryptocurrency can definitely keep running. Now ICO is a lot of emerging, some of them have succeeded even been a big business.
Activity: 154
cryptocurrency will be able to survive though, since it's actually a good development and also a very valuable.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
This is true, there are thousands of different cryptocurrencies and most are completly useless (if we ignore speculation). So only those cryptocoins that are actually used can survive longterm.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I am not very familiar with your question but I am trying to stamp the keanda I think cryptocurrency will never die as more and more people join cryptocurrency this year and new ico ico already rely on bitcoin for their first virtual asset so cryptocurrency will not never die
Activity: 112
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I think this is just an speculation. We do not know what tomorrow brings to crypto world. Right now i would suggest that you invest on LEDU token now, im my opinion because it has a potential go up...and LEDU token or Education Ecosystem (LiveEdu) is a decentralized learning ecosystem that teaches people how to build complete products in future technological fields.
Activity: 504
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think it just goes to show that not all cryptocurrencies have a tendency to be marketable let alone be functional because it has no real life function to begin with. Probably a lesson learned for most investors out there to really study the hell out of the possible ICO to invest on.
Activity: 98
One can not say with full confidence that crypto currencies will collapse to zero, only those who are scam tokens or fake ICO's tokens will go to zero. Also today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I dont believe that cryptocurrency will be zero value. If that predicted, why many investment banks want to invest on cryptocurrency. George Soros and Rockefellar family already make statement that they will investing on cryptomarket, and they must be see crypto is potential to make big profits
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Definitely, there are more cryptocurrencies that will not live up to expectation and finally crash to zero due to several reasons which may include, inexperienced team, high competition on the market especially when the product is already existing on the market by another project etc.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Yes I believe that there is truth to this as currently there are over 1,500 kinds of coins and growing. Bitcoin will not be one of those that will crash, most of these are copies and even scams of the good crypto coins, most crypto coins right now is enjoying a high because of the efforts of the few legit and powerful coins and they will fall once the bubble is popped.
Activity: 79
The projects or coins which do not provide real value will crash to zero. Coins like bitcoins will only grow.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
I think CNBC is just trying to pass a message that only good project, with good idea and real life use case will survive and make it while others will be neglected hence will have no value. So investors need to make a good choice and invest in good project especially for long term holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
There are so many crypto currencies now existing that has zero value if they succeeded will have a higher value. Others are only scam the so called shit coins. But i think a small percentage of cryptos will remain stable and others will just go to trash.
Activity: 420
Thats right all scam currencies will crash to zero.
From now it will be happen often.
New age beginning: fight for survival
Activity: 111
I think that's impossible. Because cryptocurrency is now very popular and needed many people. The number of requests for cryptocurrency continues to increase and this is good for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 733
it could happen that all crypts can get back to zero, but for now it is not possible and it will happen in the next few years or years. now crypto continues to grow into one of valuable and valuable technology.
Pages:
Jump to: