Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 17. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't think. I think it will happen in the future not now.
Activity: 196
The market is tough and I believe that only the best coins will survive and pull through this storm
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
for me i cant really say the future of any cryptocurrency as of now but i believe in the nearest future things will begin to unfold and what will happen to different cryptocurrencies will be seen. though i sincerely hope all crypticurrencies survive
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I've seen crypto currencies that have reached zero since there is no volume turnover from the crypto currency. And already many ICOs that fail I do not know why, but I think because of lack of preparation of the ICOs team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think so too. Consider the fact that there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies out there that have their individual functions on the internet. Some maybe useless and some really useful, so if the token has been used and done with its purpose, it does lose value because people lose interest in it.
Activity: 210
It might happen because there are so many cryptocurrencies out there are very worthless because with the nonsenses uses. So coins with poor projects and little use will definitely crash to zero.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Definitely, there are more cryptocurrencies that will not live up to expectation and finally crash to zero due to several reasons which may include, inexperienced team, high competition on the market especially when the product is already existing on the market by another project etc.
Activity: 85
What are their basis for me to believe them, no one can predict what will happen.I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves.
Activity: 112
Only time will tell it will happen, all tokens will be zero in time. Something very dreaded by everyone.
Activity: 308
Well, im kinda agree with that news because of the one will shine is the best project coin/ token and others utility alts that many people use. For the most of cryptocurrencies token like some ICOs token that died, will left behind.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.

Yes you're correct. Day by day this new coins are increasing in number.
Activity: 109
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
Of course, more and more ICO projects and more new coins make Cryptocurrency a lot of zero value.
Many people are more confident with coins that are certain and are reluctant to try to invest into new coins.
Therefore the value of the new coin price can have a zero value.
I think that's the way things are going.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
It may be a brutal collapse or a slow death, but most coins will be worth little or nothing, only what has a real use will survive in the market. It is possible to compare with the beginning of the internet, many ideas have arisen, some have worked, but most have failed.
Activity: 89
In 10 years there cut be 1 millions working block chain. Most of the tokens, like 99.99 % or more, of the tokens cut have no trading value, but they might be used more than any block chain are used now.

Most of the coins you buy and sell now should never have gone over zero.
Activity: 350
One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.

i dont think so it depends on how they will work it out.
Activity: 336
Indeed, a lot of crypto currency will be zero or even worthless in the market. This is because the crypto currency can not compete with other crypto currencies in the market. Indeed the demands of higher technology so that if the crypto currency can not renew the technology then it will be shifted with other crypto currency. Crypto currency is required to have technology that can make the job easier and more efficient. This makes the crypto currency racing to get the best position in the market. Not a taboo again when many crypto currencies of zero value in the market are even considered merely waste.
Activity: 367
I'm sure that this will not happen! Either all the Crypto-currencies will disappear, or a very small part, which would have disappeared without regard to anything. There are no prerequisites for this!
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think that this will not happen! I'm sure that only those coins that are far from the top will lose their popularity, you can not worry about a coin from the top 100! But you should not worry about it, because there always are new coins, whose potential is much higher!
Activity: 225
NO. It will not happen. Some ICOs are changing the traditional way of payments depending on what project they implement using blockchain and smart contracts. This would made the payment system easier and no need for an middleman, more convenient ecosystem with almost zero fees. That article do not want change and the author still wants the traditional way. Well, I think it is because he/she benefited from those.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Such news may be the truth. Most projects came out and were officially abandoned. But it's also a fact, such news has always dragged people into the panic, will continue to drag. I think that's the real purpose here.
Pages:
Jump to: