Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 18. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
If not developed and properly oriented, all Altcoin and tokens will lose their appeal and value.
Can be said the same is dead coin, Currently, there are many altcoin no longer traded, no longer developers, No blockchain! That means coin is dead!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't think you should believe the news, especially the American news. There is no objective truth in the news for a long time. The news are owned by large corporations who pursue their own interests. Ordinary people believe in the news and panic. OOOOOH bitcoin will collapse soon. Everyone ran to sell it.... this is my conclusion, you decide....
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
obviously there are so many coins that are selling just dream and have no working products which are meant to be just a dump and pump coins and I am sure the majority of them will become zero.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
It could happen but there are quite a few with communities large enough that actually reaching 0 will be impossible because there will always be somebody wanting to buy thousands of dollars worth at say $1 or less. Then all the supply would become centralized to that person and if they aren't selling then it would never hit 0.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I don't know if this is real but right now most of my coins is going down really really low to the point that it is nearly 0.00 usd I don't if I'm just holding not so good and no potential coins/tokens or the market is really going down but still have a positive outlook about the cryptocurreny and hope it will come back to it's real value soon.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I dont believe that. I believe the crypto will dominate in the future. You will see.

You need to take this scenario as possible to happen somehow. Do not be the ambassadors of the tothemone for every crypto community
Activity: 81
We can not guarantee that it will happen, and that is the truth or the fact. But still, very likely it will happen. Seeing that now many coins are losing value, I would not be surprised if they die or something like that.Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
yes I think most of the coins will not cost anything. The market is very crowded. I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves. First of all, this ether

I am thinking the same thing like you that most of the cryptocurrencies will become worthless and the only cryptocurrencies that will grow are the cryptocurrency who have real project and product and the one who have done proving something about their vision and mission, there is a lot of cryptocurrencies but majority of them are just useless.
Activity: 101

What do you think ?

I dont believe that. I believe the crypto will dominate in the future. You will see.
Activity: 89

What do you think ?

No, I am not sure, Today It is just crysis. I believe the future of crypto currency will bright. Lets see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
yes I think most of the coins will not cost anything. The market is very crowded. I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves. First of all, this ether
Activity: 9
Yes the small bad currencys. But newer ever Bitcoin or etherium.
Activity: 70
cryptocurrency is like other business there is no much difference but at the same time we should understand nt all cryptocurrency turn  to zero it is misconception

I think there will be countless crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for his devs. I believe that 90% of the coins are nothing really special, just normal copies of some famous coins with some variations here and there. But in the end, the investors will eventually decide the fate of the coin.
Invested to countless shitcoins in the past and now, most of them have stopped the operation and the remaining poor investors carry their worthless bags on them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.

True,  there are some tokens that exist but without any value.  I guess it is because there are some projects is not properly manage by the owner. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

What do you think ?

I think some of the coins can really go to zero.  It is because some of the coins are not that really special and are just made by its developers for them to made money.  They are just copy of some of the top or leading cryptocurrencies that is why some or most of them are ending sooner than expected.
Activity: 434

What do you think ?

Personally, this seems all like opinions or speculation to me. It is just like that three years ago, they said that bitcoin will be gone in months since the price is plumetting and increasing in so uncontrolled manner yet this industry is still functioning. You shouldn't bother listening to this claims that doesn't really apply in real life situation of thw economy.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.

I fully agree with you, there are a lot of worthy projects on the market now. And let everyone decide for themselves what project will be worthy for him
Activity: 378
This kind of news is basically to create panic around cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is doing well and great among other currencies. Bitcoin price is more than what you can think and more to come. The price will increase much more than you can think.
Activity: 58
I agree on this. Give people too many options and it will result in choosing nothing, which will cause the crash of many projects. Of course, the new will come and it will be a neverending circle until someone comes up with a coin that can match bitcoin in innovation that it has caused initially. Damn difficult Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, - I fully agree with this. Therefore, recently I try to look more closely at the projects. I thoroughly review the roadmap, reread the site. In general, even at first glance, having little experience, I see which project does not make sense to consider as attractive. Maybe I'm wrong. But I have a certain range of channels in Youtube, whose users' opinions I put above my own. Judging by the fact that sometimes you have to sort through dozens of projects in search of prospects, sometimes more than a month, you can state that the bulk of projects will not survive even before listing. . Therefore, I urge everyone to read more, listen more to the opinions of respected people in the crypto community. Even if participating in bounty programs, less than half of the projects will send you tokens in reward, which really will cost good money.
Pages:
Jump to: