Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 16. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can't agree with him, Extremely Sorry  Grin Lots of crypto over experts are talking about crypto.But there are countless shitcoins coming out in ICOs, most will die pretty soon after. Its impossible for all the coins coming out to survive, theres just way too many, a lot of which are trying to do the exact same thing. Probably only about 10% of the coins coming out will survive a year or more
copper member
Activity: 266
Most cryptocurrency is successful, the success of cryptocurrency depends on the market and the investor. It is a different matter to scam any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
They are mostly altcoins. Actually people are trying to saturate the market by developing so many new altcoins.They are saying and spreading many negativity. Don't hear them. Just HODL your bitcoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

There could be a possibility for this to happen but i dont think it will happen due to the fact that more and more people are now looking for ways to invest money aside from the conventional way.
And one of the best way to do it is thru cryptocurrency tberefore people will surely be coming in.
Activity: 125
yes most of coin will drop and lost,only strong coin like BTC,ETH,LTC,NEO,etc  will survive.but dont think other coins price go to zero,i mean their price going to worthless
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i know that right now there are more trouble from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and i think it will decrease the value day by day, but in my opinion the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will never touch the zero value, because there are many investor that want to invest in that coin if the price is lower than usually
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I also have such thoughts. I think crypto currency is just all the trends that one day will be replaced by something new that will be the next trend. Currently there are about (maybe) a thousand types of crypto currency and will be selected. Most of them will die and only a few will survive for a long time, at least before any new technology will replace it.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
There are chances that most cryptos will crash in the near future, this will however depend on the products thes cryptos are offering the market, solid projects will stand the test of time while those with weak projects will definitely fde off
Activity: 112
Electronic money will exist with us until we do not need it and do not like it, the history of crypto coins has come to us nearly 10 years that is the process of long-term development and through the level different.
Activity: 378

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Well some of the crypto now is dumping more and more and there's a possibility that it would turn out to zero if the community stop supporting it,So we need to pick on where to invest our money and we need proper knowledge before putting our money for not lose it, we must be intelligent in every actions the we were going do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions

Those scam projects and even those that are already listed in the exchanges but has been abandoned by the developers and their team would just have a zero value because its actual use case would not come into fruition and if not for those pump and dump groups, those coins would be worthless. There are even coins that has been in the top 10 before but their ranking is now down because their developers were not active enough thereby lesser supporters and then lesser value. If a cryptocurrency would not get a support from its community then eventually it would be worthless.
Activity: 34
Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
For sure many cryptocurrencies will crash along the line because not everyone who start a race will get to the actual destination. Those cryptocurrency with low patronage will definitely cash though it might not be to zero level. Most especially those that were unable to meet up with their target on their ICO apart from this I believe every other will stay but the price can be affected as usual.
Activity: 378

What do you think ?

I think it has a big chance to happen because we all know that not all cryptocurrency have a future and not all people in this wolrd is investing there money in a cryptocurrency that is  not included on top crypto, and for me maybe on 2020 there are so many crypto are disappear in the market.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
   I think only those coins that has no value will crash to zero and those are the ICO's tokens which their project not become successful and no one patronized it. But those coins which is already known and has a huge demand will stay. Maybe the market price of these coins drop down for some reasons but it will return to normal as long as there is a demand and supply those cryptocurrencies will not crash to zero instead it will rise and increase more at the right time to give us more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If the altcoin price is 0, I think it's the right time to buy the altcoin
it seems that everyone should understand the blockchain technology that makes all the crypto currencies decentralized
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
There are many types of electronic money. Some types of electronic money thrive, technology is modern and many people use it but there are lots of coin scams, it will crash and have no value.
For me it is really possible that there are a lot of crypto will crash or will disappear in this world because not all cryptocurrency is being supported by a lot of people but i think a lot of crypto will just disappear maybe after 3years.
Activity: 81
Probably because too many new coins are popping up and some of them unsuccessful in their ICO can make the coin coins become worthless or just rubbish in the crypto world. Coins that are not successful in ICO will usually be difficult to increase the value and price because usually they will be left off the investors.
Activity: 314
I do not think so, because there is no reason for this! On the contrary, I think that with the situation the situation will improve and even the weakest coins will show growth and development! And those coins that are lost, would have disappeared in any case!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

What do you think ?

I think the only cryptocurrency worth to crash are the ones who do not have real world use or just a scheme to make money out of rich investors. I hope people will see through and invest only on coins that actually have helped us in the long. Never support aN ICO with trash tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: