Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 21. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
it's more like a refresh for all the crypto market is crashing don't you think so lol
Activity: 29
it is possible to happen because there is nothing predictable well
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
maybe the news can happen and can not happen because we know that bitcoin and crypto currency that can not be predicted exactly and correctly so do not easily panic investors
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
Activity: 23
a token that is currently of no value is usually the token of a company that the company has indeed gone bankrupt. You should only invest your money in coins about which you are sure enough that they will help you in making money.Thus, it seems to imply that current Bitcoin users (including miners) may have to get used to such a life.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
This is usual because there are many crypto in the market (more than 1600 - coinmarketcap). Many Scam project detected, lead many crypto currency died.

So, if you have any idea or investment, please get many information that you can. It help you decrease risk
Activity: 73
No one can say that crypto currency is become crash to zero because this is just a prediction and no proof.  Smiley If someone say that make sure that they have a proof and they saw that it will happened.  Wink
Activity: 420
One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.

I agree! It is also about the founder of the said crypto of they will let their currency crash into zero or they try to bloom like bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Yes there is a possibility that bitcoin will crash into zero but not in the near future. Just like what others said that bitcoin started as zero and they say that it will return to zero. However, I think that that scenario is still in the distant future. Bitcoin today us still gaining its popularity and still managing to be on he spotlight. Bitcoin will still go a long way in being an alternative investment, a mode of payment or transaction and being a currency.
I think it's unlikely that bitcoin can be up to zero in value even back up as early as its launch. as time goes by, the increasing interest of cryptocurrency users in some countries is already very popular among the people and they are able to make cryptocurrency as an alternative means to serve as a modern investment asset. Bitcoin will not lose its value to zero, maybe some altcoin can lose its value even to extinct its existence
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
The coins which have no utility and intrinsic value will likely fall to zero.

Bitcoin should remain strong as long as the distributed network stays strong.

Bear in mind it is the globally distributed network with runs the immutable algorithm we call Bitcoin is what gives Bitcoin it's intrinsic value.

As we've watched the Internet evolve over the years to handle widespread use, we will likely see Bitcoin continue to do the same, as Bitcoin is the Internet of money.

If a coin doesn't have it's own unique and intrinsic characteristics it hasn't much value.
Activity: 322
I think that many coins will completely depreciate. When the strongest comes to light, competitors will simply not be needed. Also, many coins simply represent a too weak idea, they are in principle not very necessary for people.
Activity: 173
I've seen crypto currencies that have reached zero since there is no volume turnover from the crypto currency. And already many ICOs that fail I do not know why, but I think because of lack of preparation of the ICOs team.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125

What do you think ?

Yes there is a possibility that bitcoin will crash into zero but not in the near future. Just like what others said that bitcoin started as zero and they say that it will return to zero. However, I think that that scenario is still in the distant future. Bitcoin today us still gaining its popularity and still managing to be on he spotlight. Bitcoin will still go a long way in being an alternative investment, a mode of payment or transaction and being a currency.
Activity: 182
yes it was for me only the news, not most but some. You know crypto market caps will reach trillion usd and that is why more crypto projects mean more market holder holders. So most people buy it at the beginning without success.

I think there will be countless crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the coins are nothing really special, just normal copies of some famous coins with some variations here and there. But in the end, the investors will eventually decide the fate of the coin.
Invested to countless shitcoins in the past and now, most of them have stopped the operation and the remaining poor investors carry their worthless bags on them.
Activity: 350
It's possible that some cryptocurrencies to go zero because most of the project does not have a quality services or products to off which will keep the project going for a long time. While many of the ICOs has service or products the that will sustain the token or coin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
Crypto currency with the long term vision, with proper man power behind them will survive, but I do agree most of the crypto will die within 2 years period. it sounds very scary, as we all invested in lots of project.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I predict that CNBC will crash to zero. The race is on!  Cheesy
Activity: 218

What do you think ?

For crypto coins that lack the public's trust the coins can lose value. But for bitcoin, I do not think it will lose value and become zero, because bitcoin is a trusted coin with the highest user population.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Sometimes experts may have misjudged the electronic money. Just like before, when new bitcoins were created, many experts criticized and said that bitcoins did not have a bit of value.
Activity: 217
At present, there are many types of cryptos but most of them are crypto scams. Its value returns to 0. So you have to be very careful when investing in an altcoin type.
Pages:
Jump to: