Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 2. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

they are absolutely right.

since feb 2018 most of altcoins lose 95% value. they are going to 0 value. in 3 years %98 off altcoins crash 0.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 08, 2018, 01:42:49 AM
Bitcoin ETF won't happen in 2018. VanEck & Cboe will likely launch first ETF in 2019

But crypto saw many positives already

1. Bakkt
2. Coinbase / BitGo Custody
3. Citigroup, Goldman Custody
4. ErisX / $30 Billion Ameritrade BTC / ETH Futures
5. Crypto Bank in Swiss by UBS Execs
And then the next ETF announcement from SEC should be considered as a rejection announcement of bitcoin ETF at the end of this month. So many companies are interested in the crypto right now and it gives more opportunity. our chance is not only in ETF.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Watching the events on the market I feel a bit scared - I really started to think that some tokens can fall so critically that they will cost zero. However, the hope for the better dies last.

Anything can happen in the crypto market you need to think twice because there are many coins which don't have real development and this makes many people lose their value. So it is always good to invest in a potential project which has the ability to increase the value with the developments they do.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 08, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

yes i totally agree. we know that 90 % of the projects are just scam and crap projects. their purpose was only collecting money during their crowdsale and making money manipulating after listing. these kind of coins are going to die sooner or later.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

What do you think ?

It's possible becauae of the ico right now are just full of promises that's why many investors putting themselves away from this industry and it is a good thing so only good coins will remain. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
Bitcoin ETF won't happen in 2018. VanEck & Cboe will likely launch first ETF in 2019

But crypto saw many positives already

1. Bakkt
2. Coinbase / BitGo Custody
3. Citigroup, Goldman Custody
4. ErisX / $30 Billion Ameritrade BTC / ETH Futures
5. Crypto Bank in Swiss by UBS Execs
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

What do you think ?

It is possible because the market is in downfall side for almost 6 months and that is not a good sign at all and those coins who doesn't reach the top 50 will probably crash up to zero after this year 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 07, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
Most-perhaps, but only in the near future until the cryptocurrency market has grown to the required size. And when it starts to grow, those cryptocurrencies that were not worth anything before will become more expensive.
It seems to me that this is only the beginning, because my poor no has yet reacted to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. So the fall of many projects can be carried out imperceptibly.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
Most-perhaps, but only in the near future until the cryptocurrency market has grown to the required size. And when it starts to grow, those cryptocurrencies that were not worth anything before will become more expensive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
Do opposite with cnbc Grin cnbc just spread FUD in order to get cheap price
dont get REKT ma friend. trust ur self
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 26, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
Watching the events on the market I feel a bit scared - I really started to think that some tokens can fall so critically that they will cost zero. However, the hope for the better dies last.

You need to believe in cryptocurrency if you are here, because this is a long run. There are a lot of good projects who will survive and be stronger after the bullish signals.
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
There are possible projects that can fall as time goes l, it alm depends on the demand. However this is only a speculation until it happened. As time pass investors gets wiser and more aware of what the market can offer. Now that is a good thing as better projects and altcoins can be developed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
September 19, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
People love trading them.  Anyone losing faith has to chase the ones going up 20% or more every day.  They are usually the same group of coins.  Doesn't take that much smarts to see where they are on CMC.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

What do you think ?

There are many opinions that support and reject all the background, but I'm sure BTC will be a history of a new currency shift that can be used as a legitimate transaction tool.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 18, 2018, 07:27:46 PM
Yeah most of the new crypto currency is now useless and doesn't have a value,
Most of the ICO are just scam and most of their project are fake so they would only end up useless.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
Yes, it is a bitter truth! Most of the altcoins will become nothing! In coinmarketcap, more than 1600 Coins listed but most of the coin hasn't a good volume, they will be delisted in near future. Actually, we don't need plenty of altcoins in the cryptocurrency platform. We need some big or trustworthy coins!
copper member
Activity: 103
September 18, 2018, 06:26:46 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
Well, that's his personal opinion. I disagree with that statement. The internet and tecnlogies that aid and simply interaction between people in various remaote parts of the earth will definitely receive mass adoption due to the solution it brings with respect to making the world a global village.
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
It won't cost anything - that's the wrong statement said. I think while crypto-currencies have found their niche and there is a demand for them, they will have a value.
Pages:
Jump to: