Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 4. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 25, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
Yes, I also believe that this will end up happening, because I do not think that in this period of market expansion a large amount of cryptocurrencies is necessary to satisfy the current demands of the market, especially when many of the current cryptocurrencies do not offer anything really relevant, and it's just clones of other older coins.

However, what I do believe will continue to grow in a convenient way is the appearance of specialized tokens to satisfy the needs for certain products or services that are being offered in this growing market of ICOs, which I think is very positive when promoting the development of new models of business based on the blockchain and the cryptoeconomy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
It should be noted that currently more than 1800 coins and tokens have been registered, with lots of coins and tokens certainly making the competition very tight, and the severity of needs and new investors not coming so that there is only the transfer of money from one coin to another making lots of coins heading to zero.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
Coins can not be zero now. However, the current market is down. But I believe that the market will recover at the end of this year, the price of coins will grow again. But now you can Seeing the health of BTC singing is two of the most potent pennies for us to invest in now
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
it is undeniable that most of the bitcoin currently has no value. they are useless. the founders did not pay attention to their altcoin prices. so the price goes down until it's worthless
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
Yes, value most of alts will turn to aero or almost zero. Most of alts that have dropped hard in price would never come back. But it does not mean the era of pumps at alts is over. New and hyped tokens ( ICOs) will be pumped in the next bull run. Thats why it has a sense to invest in promising ICOs like Ubex or ingot. Probably some other as well but this both is my choice.
Both projects u mentioned are very cool but investing in any ICO nowdays is not acceptable as market may hit even 100 billion total cap, at ease!!! Thats very weak market now and ICOs are the last thing you have to put money in
ICOs ( Ubex and Ingot in particulary) are perfect hedge for such ocassions as their price would not drop till the listing but listing will happen during the autums that most likely will be already bullish period
But if you hold btc or eth u will have a chance to fast quit if you urgently need money. With ICOs u dont have such opportunity
I have been following the chants of Ubex and Ingot ICOs and admins told that they will implement token buyback program. U will be able to sell you tokens to the team once you need money. But that will work only during the period tokens are not tradable. After listing this buyback is not relevant anymore
Wow, I did not know such feature exist! Very convenient if so.
Will deeply investigate these ICOs..From your point of view that sounds very attractive investment Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:01:13 AM
Although many people think crypto-currencies inflated and overvalued bubble, when a large demand is unlikely.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
Yes, value most of alts will turn to aero or almost zero. Most of alts that have dropped hard in price would never come back. But it does not mean the era of pumps at alts is over. New and hyped tokens ( ICOs) will be pumped in the next bull run. Thats why it has a sense to invest in promising ICOs like Ubex or ingot. Probably some other as well but this both is my choice.
Both projects u mentioned are very cool but investing in any ICO nowdays is not acceptable as market may hit even 100 billion total cap, at ease!!! Thats very weak market now and ICOs are the last thing you have to put money in
ICOs ( Ubex and Ingot in particulary) are perfect hedge for such ocassions as their price would not drop till the listing but listing will happen during the autums that most likely will be already bullish period
But if you hold btc or eth u will have a chance to fast quit if you urgently need money. With ICOs u dont have such opportunity
I have been following the chants of Ubex and Ingot ICOs and admins told that they will implement token buyback program. U will be able to sell you tokens to the team once you need money. But that will work only during the period tokens are not tradable. After listing this buyback is not relevant anymore
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
The government of the whole world want to destroy a blockchain. Therefore they will do everything possible to hold the power in the hands. False news what they do.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
after a very strong fall in 2013, TOP-100 has changed a lot, since many altcoyins have disappeared. Now the situation is repeated
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 14, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
There are over 1800 cryptocurrency at this time. And there are over 1500 cryptocurrency is not worth, or dead. Markets need to filter out the best quality and best altcoin. Investors can invest accurately and help the market grow again
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 14, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
Most altcoin turn to zero and no value,but I dont think so that crypto will be gone soon.Coin must be gone but crypto will stay and it can produce more alts buy again .
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
Although crypto is very unpredictable as it is volatile but I also think this suggestion might be true one day because there are some coin/projects that are underdeveloped and the are not legit and I believe in the long run, they will not be able to survive in crypto but the legit and very potential ones will definitely remain and grow higher.
August 14, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
August 14, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
Now I can believe that many coins will lose value and will be useless. The market is rapidly going down, so we must very carefully choose coins for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 14, 2018, 06:40:25 AM
anyone can predict anything about cryptocurrency, especially price prediction with a number of negative news. but in fact cryptocurrency has its own place among investors, we cant deny cryptocurrency was a valuable asset and will change the use of currency in the future. i think cryptocurrency are the next generation of currency. so people who said anything negative to cryptocurrency, they have their own business.
copper member
Activity: 20
August 14, 2018, 06:22:43 AM
theres a crypto FIRESALE going on right now.. anybody who's made 100x hopefully would have put funds aside for days like this. I agree with other posters on here a lot of ICO tokens were overpriced.. but a substantial project should really goto 0. my two cents!
Activity: 17
August 14, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
A lot of them indeed will crash to zero. Even lot's of projects in top 100 didn't do anything major yet but are very overpriced. I'm happy that this huge dump came finally, it's a great opportuity to take good positions.
Pages:
Jump to: