Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 5. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
I don't think this is possible to happen. There are so many tokens with huge ideas and use cases and more tokens are emerging daily. Personally I think reducing all this efforts to zero is not possible. But there is a possibility that some projects might fail. I think it is going to be the truth, all of crypto just logically can't succeed. It's hard to predict now which coins will stay on the market and which will turn to zero, but there are coins in which stable success we can be sure, it's Bitcoin and Etherum.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
Alot will crash to zero thats also my opinion. in the end we maybe see 10 currencies that can survice but i dont think all thousands of altcoins will last forever
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
I have seen a lot of such news, I have already been immune to them, I don't believe in any comments, even if the market is in a difficult time, I don't think it will completely collapse!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 05:19:06 AM
I agree with the author of the thread and also think that by the end of this year most cryptocurrencies will crash harder even now (may be 3-4 times lower). Also I think we will se new recovery of the whole market only in the middle of the next year. But right now I expect that for example Ethereum will fall down under 70$, Bitcoin cash 150$, XRP 0,1$ and so on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
never.the market will never collapse, now many people hold and electronic money increasingly spread throughout the world, they have become extremely solid, not easy to collapse
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Another falls plot as i can see. Very shallow in that point there are big factors that you need to consider in general before the crypto market crashes to zero, some of the favorite altcoins are even listed in the forex. Cryptocurrency is just in the verge of the next big thing.
Activity: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
Yes, some celebrities are like this. I think their views are very correct. Bitcoin is not the culprit in the bubble. The culprit is the garbage coin, and now they are about to be defeated by bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:15:47 AM
Some cryptos that are bad or scam projects will crash to zero. The good legitimate projects should survive and go back up once this bloodbath is over.

But not all legitimate projects will always survive in the cryptoworld because some of these cryptos have a legit contender too with the same concept that it has and it's all up to the development team how to compete against its competitors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
August 14, 2018, 01:57:59 AM
what i would like you to do this...

1) time stamp this forum post.

2) comeback on here DEC 31st and tell me my post [this one] is wrong.

3) Crypto will fly up NOV and DEC 18" of this year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 01:52:44 AM
most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero only when the bitcoin price go below 5000 dollars so as of today there is no such risk

I do not think that in a case when Bitcoin falls below 5 thousand, most of the altcoins can crush and cost zero. I suppose that a real collapse should come to the market to give this effect.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
I do not think that until zero that will not be gone. After all, every coin is worth a drop. I do not remember what the crypt would reach to zero is the absurd. The people who bought the crepe go obnarkrotyatsya.Net I do not disbelieve it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 01:34:46 AM
yes you are right and it has become very reasonable because the condition of cryptocurrency prices originally created must have been zero and when it was no longer worth it the price will return to zero, but as long as it still has a request the cryptocurrency will not fall to zero.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I do not think that will happen. No one wants to break this great initiative. Because it has helped businesses transfer large amounts of money very easily and I highly appreciate Blockchain technology. But now is not a good time for big investors to enter the market. But in the future, certainly Cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 12, 2018, 01:04:04 AM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Crypto currency in time will definitely survive us with you and, probably, transform into something more perfect. At bitcoin, we now really have problems, but they are resolvable. Other types of crypto-currency, especially tokens, will periodically appear and weak and unnecessary to leave the market. However, in general, the crypto currency will develop and grow stronger. In general, it is very necessary for a person, because it makes life easier and makes it much more comfortable. Individual types of crypto currency will always be in demand and will always be in price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 11, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
there are already 90% of cryptocurrency in the market that has no value and zero volume, these coins are from ICO in 2017 and most of them turned out to be scams, sad to say but in 2018 there are also too many scam ICO, I hope ICO will change in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 11, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

What do you think ?

thats right, but mostly a shitcoins and a crypto without any development
but a good and potential crypto will survive such as bitcoin, ethereum, ada and eos also many more
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 11, 2018, 08:16:13 PM
Some cryptos that are bad or scam projects will crash to zero. The good legitimate projects should survive and go back up once this bloodbath is over.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 08:12:43 PM
I think it could have happened that would be zero. crypto for coins that have no potential certainly will be lost. But this will not happen in the near future and it is still very long. For now, focus more to trade with a coin that has a very good potential.
For now until the time has not been determined crypto will always live, because the user continues to grow more. there is no possibility at all for cryptocurrency to be zero, I haven't seen it until now and I also didn't expect that to happen. euphoria, development, enthusiasm about crypto is still very large..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 11, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
I think it could have happened that would be zero. crypto for coins that have no potential certainly will be lost. But this will not happen in the near future and it is still very long. For now, focus more to trade with a coin that has a very good potential.
Well yes there are other coins could survive in the future. And some crypto will turns to zero because of no development in their project. But for some will still exists in the market those potential coins so let's invest a good one.
Activity: 204
August 11, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: