Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 3. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
I think that eventually all currencies will be combined into one, a single, global cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future, so there will be no depreciation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
The number of ICOs has grown significantly in the last years, and together with this, there are more non quality project of course. In the same time, let's not forget, that there are some revolutionary too, among these ICOs.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 13, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
It's just a pure FUD from cnbc,  yes some cryptocurrency will crash such as the pump and dump coins but a solid project coin cannot crash irrespective of how the market react,  they will pump back when the market suddenly pick up
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
I don't think it can happen in future because crypto is stable market nothing can stop crypto I think. We know this current situation is really unexpected. After a certain time crypto will recover and will move foreword. Best of luck for crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 03:51:56 PM
Maybe some altcoins and can fall strongly in price and will not cost anything, but I think the market leaders will not fall so low.
We say about most. And it mean that 90% of all coins will go down. I hope it will happen not so far because we don't need such coins count. Maybe current crypto crisis will play the role of market cleaner. I wait for this and think it's necessary
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
Maybe some altcoins and can fall strongly in price and will not cost anything, but I think the market leaders will not fall so low.
Activity: 90
September 04, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
The cryptocurrency will not die. At least for two years, the cryptocurrency will still exist, because the most mature technology in the blockchain is to create cryptocurrency!
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
New coins and some old coins are already crushed and the value was 0.0000005 it is not zero but so many zero after the dot, due lack of the project backbone and preparation... It's the number one cause of their failure...
Activity: 134
September 04, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
This may be a long process, because Bitcoin may take off again in 1-2 years, and it may not disappear until the next time the abandonment of the altcoin.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:29:36 AM
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I do not think like you electronic money will collapse when Bitcoin drops sharply and current ICOS capital mobilization campaigns exist mainly depending on Bitcoin price increases. And the market we are back and a blue cover coinmarketcap. So there is no reason why we think electronic money will be zero.
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
most crypto is made just to accumulating bitcoin from people
example, people making random erc20 which dont have any purpose or real usecase
thy just doing airdrop, offering something and make fomo
listing to exchange and dump their holding to buyer,
and after theyre rich, they gone for good

though not all of alt are zero
most of it was still immature and need more time to develop
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
September 04, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
90% of coins will die, but the strong will remain.

ui do like eth, ltc and btc and the main ones.

others are at risk.

this is the dot com boom 2.0 all over again, but in coins.

enjoy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.
Why, at the expense of what the coin in this situation is now developing and showing growth and competition is growing day by day with geometric progression. Therefore, more than half will remain shitkoins for many years.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
If the project doesn't have any product or any intention to develop the technology behind it then the possibilities are high that coin to become worthless. Recently most of the ICOs are being launched to make money for the teams without any actual product or anything. Those coins will have no a future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
I think that such a scenario is unlikely. Of course, there will be fluctuations in the downward direction, but in General, this is a normal process, as in conventional exchanges. The future belongs to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
I don't think yhis can happen, If altcoins would have a positive correlation with bitcoins then it is an amazing news. As every other day there is a war between bitcoins and altcoins, when one is up other one is down and vice versa. This correlation will help people to build a strong connection between two coin families and hence the ultimate benefit will go to crypto world that will bring about every added advantage.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

There is no proper evidence that it could happen anytime soon , that information is just a wild speculation and it doesn't change anything . I will still continue to invest my time and money here in cryptocurrency industry.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 28, 2018, 06:19:18 AM
Coins can not be zero now. However, the current market is down. But I believe that the market will recover at the end of this year, the price of coins will grow again. But now you can Seeing the health of BTC singing is two of the most potent pennies for us to invest in now

Some of the tokens can really fall down and even reach zero. That is why it is better to invest only in the altcoins you know well and trust them. Buy Stellar, Cardano, NEO, Komodo, Lisk, OMG, and DASH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 25, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
The truth is that no one (and I really mean NO ONE) knows the answer to this statement/question. If people/bots still keep the trading volume up and there is liquidity I cannot see cryptos dropping to zero.

Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
August 25, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Even though it was very regrettable, but when this happened, some coins started to show bankruptcy, they started to be worthless and the company of the coin let their token be destroyed, I also did not understand why that could happen, maybe because the type of altcoin was too much
Pages:
Jump to: