Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 24. (Read 6131 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Yes, some of them were crashed to zero, but we can't say a particular crypto will fall to zero because it depends on the market. I think we don't want to scared that much because still there are some good running projects.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
The intense competition of various cryptocurrencies certainly makes a lot of coins crash to zero, this is because of the huge growth of the coin but not followed by the number of users thus making the user switch to other coins.
Activity: 98
Some cryptocurrencies have no practical application value. They are pure scams. They do not have the opportunity to survive for a long time. Their fate is the value is returned to zero!
Only cryptocurrencies such as BTC.ETH can survive for a long time!
Activity: 110
No one can say that crypto currency is become crash to zero because this is just a prediction and no proof. If someone say that make sure that they have a proof and they saw that it will happened.  Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

We cannot say until the time comes. All cryptocurrencies have their own potential to become good in the future. But once that one falls, maybe it is the fall for everyone as well. If bitcoin we can say goes down in terms of its price, maybe the others as well because some of them are based on the bitcoin. There are no other particular cryptocurrency that stand on its own, maybe if there are some, they are yet small that cannot withstand the achievements of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It will even be better so that we can be left with coins with real potential, regulation is really needed for Crypto currency to stay longer...
Activity: 84
What are their basis for me to believe them, no one can predict what will happen.I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves.
Activity: 196
Yes, most tokens have no value. The more new ICO projects look more like scam, so it's perfectly normal for this token to return to 0, and you do not know how this token is associated with Blockchain. If a project does not have something new to offer, repeating the existing module with Blockchain is temporary, not a solution, but someone with real utility will be able to pass it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

The only cryptocurrencies that will turn to zero are those shitcoins and ponzi related cryptocurrencies and without value to the community that will not solve anything, we have seen that happen to Bitconnectcoin from over $500 now they are trading at 70 cents with a very small volume.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Most tokens have no value recently, So More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam and it only happens if the project behind it fails. So that's why Most cryptocurrency will crash to zero.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
There are now more than 1600 cryptocurrencies and tokens, with a very large number of course there is intense competition that makes a lot of coins or tokens crash to zero.
Activity: 31
If that happens, I think it will not be this time or now. Probably what you say is a distant future. it seems reasonable. The evidence you gave was more than 3 months ago. Now look at the market again. there is a clear difference.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Yes this is already happening as we also see so many tokens now are not even reaching the decentralized exchanges, even they are looking only to add premium tokens and coins now that will give them the biggest volume, so smaller projects are going to suffer by not having their tokens listed on any exchanges and so will easily die a death. When Binance alone is asking for over a million dollars for a project to be listed on its exchange what else do we need to say? Small startups with small capital will just be eaten by the big sharks and die off.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

What do you think ?

I think so. There are so many cryptos in the market that no use at all. Especially those cryptos that don't support by many people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
There are tokens that has really no value because they are not yet developed and some other has a continuous growth and more investors are investing thats why they are surviving. There are new ICO’s are tend to be scams because some are just collecting funds and then afterwards they will not be visible anymore. So better yet study first before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive.
In a few months this may be a lot of altcoin will crash and that is fair in the current market conditions, but not all altcoin will crash
until the end of death, maybe only shitcoin that crashes and becomes zero, but the crash will not make bitcoin dead or zero
well, if measured from time, I think it will happen, especially now so many coins that have no basis to make. well, in the near future will be collected many coins that do not have a price, even some may be removed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive.
In a few months this may be a lot of altcoin will crash and that is fair in the current market conditions, but not all altcoin will crash
until the end of death, maybe only shitcoin that crashes and becomes zero, but the crash will not make bitcoin dead or zero
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I think that can happen, because up to now more and more cryptocurreny are emerging so that most will be left out and have no value. I hope the emerging cryptocurreny has something positive for life so that many people use it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
I also think with you that most will be worthless. Because most are joining an ICO, they then immediately sell tokens that of course the value of tokens will decrease further. Moreover, too much altcoin circulating in the market is not possible to survive it all.
Exactly over saturation is going to kill most currencies. However, what it will bring us is the best ideas and projects will eventually succeed. Nobody looks at the dot com boom and says what a waste. People look at it and say wow look at how we got Amazon, Google, Youtube, and Yahoo out of that mess. They will say similar things about crypto, what we don't know yet is what cryptos they will say these words about.
Activity: 182

What do you think ?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I edited your link to make it easier for people to understand.
 Yes, I agree. I saw that the ico mass production came out massively in this year. But its quality is still an issue that needs to be verified over time. Many pennies were removed on some exchanges because they did not reach the necessary deal and value. Over the long term, I think there will be big adjustments in terms of verifying legitimacy and checking the ico roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: