Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 35. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
that idea is ideal saying some or most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, now with what i m seeing most of this project have team up with a professional bodies or in partner with them to make there project succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think that it certainly may be the greater truth, but also that this may turn out to be a fake and a fraud, not safe to say about it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
cryptocurrencies are only alive as long as there is a real use case in the real world for them. otherwise when these altcoins are only used inside exchanges for trading purposes it makes no different what their names are, they will die eventually.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Yes it is! It is true that many cryptocurrencies  will lose its value due to lack of support. There are too many altcoins and there are only altcoins that are continuing to use and to patronize by investors and traders.
Activity: 128
So many coins out there are scams and they should return to zero
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Already many of the altcoins dropped to zero and may never get back up. To sustain in this market the coin needs to be used and not just traded. A platform is necessary for the coin to be alive, if it wont get that then it will be zero one or the other day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I would just laugh this off. I know there will be coins that will become dead because of weak dev, marketing and support but this is actually starting to happen while new ones are also born. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it's not just cryptocurrency FIAT and so forth if there is very bad news the price could collapse to zero, but in my opinion that's not possible because if you realize bitcoin enthusiasts who block bitcoin prices at very cheap prices so much that bitcoin prices will be difficult to drop to zero.
Activity: 116
If there is a significant FUD in the market, many coins without community support will collapse. We have seen many coins that have disappeared in the past few years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.

But still that won't affect us much since majority of these cryptocurrencies that doesn't have any value do not have also much investors. But as for the top cryptocurrencies in the market, I doubt that they will reach 0 value for a couple of years, yes we may experience crashes from time to time but there will always be moments where they recover their value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I think, yes it might happen because there are so many cryptocurrencies out there are very worthless because with the nonsenses uses. But I think the main reason why most of the cryptocurreinces will crash because of the tax and acceptability of it. If this crypto doesn’t have a great and tremendous community I’m sure it will end up badly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
I read a different prediction that there will be an influx of retail investors but that most cryptos will crash to the floor with the exception of the high market cap coins like bitcoin and ethereum. The others will be left to burn as interest dies and investors move onto to other projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Its true, In my opinion, if bitcoin, ethereum and other best coin prices continue to decrease there will be an emphasis on potentially low cryptocurrencies and it can cause a crash to zero ..
Activity: 25
Digital cryptographic currency is now rising, and the market is now green!

A digital cryptographic currency with substantial applications will be recognized by the market!

Digital cryptography will change the way people pay and live!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I would say, not most but some. you know crypto market cap will reach trillion usd and thats why more crypto project means more market cap holder.so you need to choose good and real project for holding. Only coins without a tangible problem to solve would crash out from the community.  Let's us be very careful about where we invest our money.
Activity: 574
People are talking about the price but the reality is that these coins have no practical usage, except for very few. When Bitcoin will get more adopted and people will see that you can actually use it to buy goods and services, the price will go up and people will question those altcoins that don’t have that practical usage.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
No I don’t think that most of the crypto currencies will fall to zero and will end. This is because firstly crypto currencies have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world because of which they have gained a lot of users who are ready to invest in crypto currencies all over the world. Because of this the demand of crypto currencies have increased a lot Which has lead to increase in price of the crypto currency is all over the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Its all about the percentage. It is true that we do not need that many cryptocurrencies as we have today. A lot of people are trying to push their vision because they are aware of the upcoming selection. There will be not many survivors, only cryptocurrencies which are unique and used by many people will survive it. All the coin with real product or services will eventually be knock out and the rest will win...Good project will continue with there still lot of dead project. so  think 67% of coin today will be dead
bce
Activity: 756

What do you think ?

indeed there are those who can analyze with a definite prediction because we know a lot of news or news that keep popping up that is negative and bad but in reality until now the cryptocurrency still has value
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Not really going to be zero, But it's definitely worth the price to fall because of the number of altcoins now coming out. So, the only thing I can advise is to be careful and know well the altcoins because we do not know that it's going to fall today.

It is difficult now because there are many competitors
Pages:
Jump to: