Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 39. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Goldman Sach might be planning something so he said that crypto's can likely to become zero. After this, news came out that he backed up Circle that bought Poloniex so this is something that is quite unusual. For an investor to say that crypto's will crash to zero while him, investing to start ups?
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.

That's right. Many have claimed that this would happen over the past several years and months, and up to now, even if some market assets have really died out, many are still left, with some new comer coins adding to the market every day. With that being said, I think that the market is continuously evolving and is adding up more assets that would help it prosper, so saying that many cryptocurrencies would go to zero has a reality to it, but only for those that doesn't have a chance of prospering in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello! Here we have no just one right answer or just one right advise! But only one thing I know for sure! Don't panic please or no rash actions this doesn't help! When people over here read only good things about profit I can understand it but  we need always remember about other side of coin!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
There is no way it will fall to zero unless people stopped using computers and started to live off the land again. It would take a major catastrophe for that to happen like an asteroid that took out the dinosaurs. Even if it drops a lot, there will always be someone who believes that it will rise again and continue to buy and trade bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
The world is full of surprises, good ones and bad ones. Sadly, in the cryptocurreny world, nothing is certain. If investors decide one day to abondon bitcoin and their investments in it. That will cause its value to decrease. Then , all its user will want to cash it before it falls down more. This will surely crash it more to zero. Hopefully , this will never happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Last one year the market cap doubled and the quantity of the crypto currencies increased more than that. Currently roughly 1600 crypto currencies in the market, in my opinion it is too much by time most of them should die.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
I do not think so. Crypto currency, in particular bitcoin, is a very expensive asset, on equal terms with gold. So now the price is very large. And when the stocks run out then the price will rise very much. Therefore, I see no reason to drop the Crypto-currency
Activity: 434
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I agree to the news, other cryptocurrencies will really crash if there are always new ico that will keep on existing with better platform and people will turn their attention on that specific coin. The best way for an altcoin to be successful is really a good platform to have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Most likely. There are way too much coins and most of them are already close to nothing. Once authorities will treat them as commodities, it will be over and out. Governments are keen to put an end to the scams, so it will be harder to come up with scam ICO's.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nobody will know where crypto will go. We can only guess. Personally, I think crypto will be the future of our financial system so no, I don't believe it will go to zero.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Yes, since there are over 1500 different cryptocurrencies in the market as of now, most of them might end up to zero. But, the popular coins won't be as affected by it. The famous coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin have a lot of backing and I doubt those people would ever let it fall to the Zero level.
Activity: 28
Can people stop linking those fucking banking idiots?

thank you could not agree more, if people only knew what retards that are running the banking sector, i live with one of them and hes as dumb as they come. cant belive anyone would take any advice from someone working at a bank lol.
They are tools, they work in the banking sector becuse they are easy to manipulate and they are stupid, thinking they some day will be the new gecko or wolf of wall street lol.

Agreed. Of course banks are coming put and saying crypto is going to zero...because they are fucked if crypto is adopted. it baffles me that people are still crediting the opinions of bankers(in regards to bitcoin etc) when the very nature of cryptocurrency is to oppose banks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Can people stop linking those fucking banking idiots?

thank you could not agree more, if people only knew what retards that are running the banking sector, i live with one of them and hes as dumb as they come. cant belive anyone would take any advice from someone working at a bank lol.
They are tools, they work in the banking sector becuse they are easy to manipulate and they are stupid, thinking they some day will be the new gecko or wolf of wall street lol.
Activity: 336
this is a wrong opinion. I have not heard the price in the krypto market dropped to zero.
  the Cryptocurrency world is experiencing a fairly loud turnaround, where bitcoin prices can go up significantly, as well as prices that continue to plummet very quickly. Thus, it seems to imply that current Bitcoin users (including miners) may have to get used to such a life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
I think there are several reasons:
1. Quantum computers will make miners lose their jobs because quantum computers have tremendous cryptocurrency exploits.
2. The crypto will not be supported by dev, they will fail and lose value.
3. These SCAM ICOs will make investors withdraw money from cryptocurrency because they think the risk is too great.
4. Bump, dump games will ruin the market.
1, miner is the game for reach people who has long-free money to invest, so they would never die when quantum computer come out. and even more, quantum computer still so far away till the day it can beat miners's computer
2+3, good investor will never die anyway. they always have safe money that can guarantee even they lose all others, they would still healthy alive. and some crypto currentcy with strong dev alive
4, pump and dump game is just temporally. no one control market whole the time
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
In my opinion only utility token will last, rest all will collapse. I think people are fed up of shit coins and their shit projects. Only those coins will last which will develop some serious project and have some utility in our life.
Activity: 39
cryptocurrencies will be go up and down anything, so, no one can assume about that. if you think like this way than you will never successful in online business. my advise is to buy more coin which are most popular in crypto ranking.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I think there are several reasons:
1. Quantum computers will make miners lose their jobs because quantum computers have tremendous cryptocurrency exploits.
2. The crypto will not be supported by dev, they will fail and lose value.
3. These SCAM ICOs will make investors withdraw money from cryptocurrency because they think the risk is too great.
4. Bump, dump games will ruin the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Nope, no cryptocurrency will get to zero as mentioned in the news. Anyone can say anything and just keep in mind that there are few media which is in favour of banks, these media will spread negative news on the cryptocurrency to make their stand strong enough. Just don't believe in this kind of false news.
Activity: 78
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I totally agree with you. I think most of the tokens are of no value at the moment, creating them just to defraud us of our money. I believe that in the near future these cryptographic currencies will collapse to zero.
Pages:
Jump to: