Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 32. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
it will even be better as some cryptocurrency was not even created for real use case, most of them created it to make money.... I also see most liquidating when their is regulations...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Hi there matamura! I think that could be true. They are referring the phenomenon to the tulips and internet bubbles. Yes indeed the people have generated so much money on those moments, there are so many investors yet in a sudden all of those business collapses. The price went down, people are selling and no one is buying. Yet after several decades, tulips could be still pricey these days. And the internet is still up and running, Amazon is even performing well right now. But the question is, what happen to those other company...the go bankrupt and got noting. That could certainly happend to the current cryptocurrency craze. But I bet, bitcoin will live forever.
Anything can happen in the future as it is unpredictable.But if we observe the current situation of cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that they will not crash to zero because their demands are very high as they are getting popular due to their huge profit margins.People hold their cryptocurrencies for the future price rise.Every has internet connection in today's date so there is not much difficulty to operate cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies can give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.

I think people who say that all crypto will crash are people who do not know the project and the potential of bitcoin and blockchain technology. They just know and get negative information about crypto sehingfa they look like hate crypto. Right now, the people who hold and invest bitcoin aim to make a profit so they will not sell bitcoin before they get the price they want and it will definitely strengthen the bitcoin to keep going.

I agree with you and many guys who give positive feedback! I also see only the success and the great future of the whole crypto market! but do not forget that all the same to date, a very strong influence is the unit of major players, which affect the rate then up and down !!!! These whales at any time, as soon as they lose interest, will bring down the course of bitcoin! and a small bitcoin course, it will not be profitable to get bitcoin himself! and then the development of the crypto market can drag on for years to come! but I believe in the cost of bitcoin in 100.000 $!)))
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
The cryptocurrency world is still evolving, therefore we should expect several drastic changes in the space, actually lot of ICO coming up over the years are mostly out to collect cash without real and fundamentals, governing there project, therefore project like that is sure to go into extinction in a short while.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Hi there matamura! I think that could be true. They are referring the phenomenon to the tulips and internet bubbles. Yes indeed the people have generated so much money on those moments, there are so many investors yet in a sudden all of those business collapses. The price went down, people are selling and no one is buying. Yet after several decades, tulips could be still pricey these days. And the internet is still up and running, Amazon is even performing well right now. But the question is, what happen to those other company...the go bankrupt and got noting. That could certainly happend to the current cryptocurrency craze. But I bet, bitcoin will live forever.
Anything can happen in the future as it is unpredictable.But if we observe the current situation of cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that they will not crash to zero because their demands are very high as they are getting popular due to their huge profit margins.People hold their cryptocurrencies for the future price rise.Every has internet connection in today's date so there is not much difficulty to operate cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies can give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.

I think people who say that all crypto will crash are people who do not know the project and the potential of bitcoin and blockchain technology. They just know and get negative information about crypto sehingfa they look like hate crypto. Right now, the people who hold and invest bitcoin aim to make a profit so they will not sell bitcoin before they get the price they want and it will definitely strengthen the bitcoin to keep going.
Activity: 310
Maybe, but it will not happen soon. I do not think that only a part of the coins will disappear. It seems to me that the collapse if it starts, then with bitcoin, that is, everything depends directly on the behavior of bitcoin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think we are all missing a big joke here

...look at the URL

..."goldman-sachs-says"

Of course they would say the crypto market is going to crash; cryptos undermine their entire business model and if they keep getting traction present a major business risk to them

It's like asking turkeys if they vote for Christmas  Grin Grin Grin

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

What do you think ?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13

What do you think ?

Activity: 322

What do you think ?

Its hard to give an opinion because as a believer of the crypto industry I truly support this new technology but we never know what will happen so we need to pick a potential crypto to make sure that we are not going to lose any money that were we going to invest.
Activity: 403
This is true. There are many coins worth nothing, 100% fraud, but still stupid buy it. The majority of ICO and new coins coming out are scams, designed just to make money developers quick and easy. They all will not be worth in the long run.
If you're thinking about investing for the long term, then the safest thing to do is invest in coins with ready-made finished products, real-world usage, and great partnerships. Coins like Etherem, Neo, Zcash, Ven, Icx, Omg, Xrb.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wirth 1600 cryptocurrencies we can't imagine they will all moon!
I guess we'll be using 10 of them and 100 of them will be used for companies shares.

That makes a lot of them crashing to zero actually.
It’s actually bound to happen in the near future, most of the cryptos are going to become useless and no one is going to use them again and this basically drive it’s value to zero.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
What are their basis for me to believe them, no one can predict what will happen. Even the team who creates or start bitcoin cannot control its price. Only God knows what will happen.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Only time will tell it will happen, all tokens will be zero in time. Something very dreaded by everyone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
Wirth 1600 cryptocurrencies we can't imagine they will all moon!
I guess we'll be using 10 of them and 100 of them will be used for companies shares.

That makes a lot of them crashing to zero actually.
Activity: 178
I do not think that . If a coin is valuable and is used by many users for actual payments, why is it zero? This only happens with non-real pennies.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.
Thats right...everyone now made a ico from nothing for a stupide idea...the worst is that ther is people who invest in those scam's
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
I will not agree with this in this very moment. For me no crypto currencies will go to zero ever. This all had started with numbers and will surely not go to a value of zero. Making crypto currency is no joke at all. This were been studied many time and do multiple trial and error. Special with bitcoin which was been the pioneer of almost all of the crypto currencies. I am sure also that base on the users of crypto currencies this will never be left behind. The users will surely do thier best to keep this moving and success.
Activity: 182
I think that this is unreasonable and has no practical basis. they give negative evidence for the development of today's blockchain industry. At present, the blockchain industry and the crypto market are having a lot of positive points. After the G20 and the consensus conference is under way. There is a lot of evidence that the market will continue to prosper and adjust to the upward trend. I believe the crypto market is the most attractive for both investors and users. Non-centralized supply is a characteristic of user transformation as a part of investment.
As a result, volatility and volume are always generated and a zero value will never occur
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

What do you think ?

To read and keep abreast of all the news is good, but we must understand that some of them can be aimed at destabilizing the situation and fluctuating at market prices. So, such news should not be taken seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: