Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 31. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that the title of the topic is kinda strange. Of couse those who either enter cryptomarket or regular players know risks that can appear but speaking about crash or fall to zero is nothing more than a prognosis that has no real background. It`s just assumptions...
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
Cryptocurrencies will always face some challenges and this is the worst of them. It could be possible once it has lost its users and investors. It will crash to zero once the moment of useless has come. Competency with other cryptos might also be a factor because you can only serve 1 master. The crypto that has the least users might experience this effect.
In my opinion, it could possibly happen because the market exists. It is the Law of Supply and Demand that dictates the price of cryptocurrency, whether rising or falling. Without the demand from people, some cryptocurrencies eventually might crash to zero.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
from the beginning the price of cryptocurrencies is zero right? the value of that coin is increasing beacuse the demand of that coin is increasng too, and because of that the price iif that coin will rising up or stable at that price only, after we can see the patern we can make a conclusion about that cryptocurrencies will cash to zero if the demand of that coin is 0, which is nobody want to buy that coin, it will makes the price will be zero and doesn't have a value
Activity: 66
Most digital currencies are unlikely to survive in their current form, and investors should prepare for coins to lose all their value as they’re replaced by a small set of future competitors, Goldman’s Steve Strongin said in a report dated Feb. 5. While he didn’t posit a timeframe for losses in existing coins, he said recent price swings indicated a bubble and that the tendency for different tokens to move in lockstep wasn’t rational for a “few-winners-take-most” market.

“The high correlation between the different cryptocurrencies worries me,” Strongin said. “Because of the lack of intrinsic value, the currencies that don’t survive will most likely trade to zero.”
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
Cryptocurrencies will always face some challenges and this is the worst of them. It could be possible once it has lost its users and investors. It will crash to zero once the moment of useless has come. Competency with other cryptos might also be a factor because you can only serve 1 master. The crypto that has the least users might experience this effect.
Activity: 149
 This is not an accurate claim, there are a number of good coins  out there which will survive the market because of their usability, coins with little or no use to the market may crash and fade of but not all will
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
well, I agree with your opinion. I feel that a coin that has no price is a coin that failed to last this year. well, it may be because of a dev error, or it could be because there is a project with a more interesting concept.
so before choosing this for make some study for it before you might regret while you choose that for a quick decision may also lead for nothing and yet we all know that some or most of the currency that are existing now may not to be exist for some reason.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
I think that it is impossible to say if cryptocurrency will crash to zero. No one actually knows at this point.
Activity: 112
Yes I think it will crash to zero if their own tokens can't hit the expected quota for their promotions.but some Crypto like Eth and bitcoin will remain on top because of their good reputatios and value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100