Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 30. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
for me i cant really say the future of any cryptocurrency as of now but i believe in the nearest future things will begin to unfold and what will happen to different cryptocurrencies will be seen. though i sincerely hope all crypticurrencies survive
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
This is very true for all coins on CMC without product popularly called shitcoins. Such would collapse leaving altcoins with actual real product, solving a particular problem in real time.

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
It will be great that coins which don't reach atleast 1 BTC daily trading volumen get deleted. There are many of coin which worth less then $1 and many of them are already more then year on market. If they didn't reach $1 so it's mean that people are not interested to invest in that coin or team stop working on coin and there are no news about it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Am not convinced with that, when a moment will come the cryptocurrency will crash to zero level. But they may be tokens in the crypto world that will crash to zero but not the totality of crypto, because cryptocurrency is the financial revolution of the 21st century and at that it capacity can not be undermine by just assumptions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The course of many crypto-currencies may fall to zero, but this does not mean that they will leave the market, believes Rodion Popkov, the operating director of the payment system for crypto-and-smart payments VISO. "Crypto currency by its very nature simply can not disappear, as long as there is at least one computer on which its blocking system is running," he says.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Most may go down very low but not totally at zero. Cryptocurrencies are having a crisis nowadays and the only thing we can do to make things better for it is to keep on investing and supporting in it. It usually base on the demand it is getting from the crowd so if we will keep on believing on them, maybe most of them will pump instead of dumping so let us all keep on holding on it.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

What do you think ?

I don't think so. Crashing to zero is already over exaggerating things. We all know how successful most of the cryptocurrencies are nowadays and we cannot conclude something like this right away just because their value is falling down. We should remember atleast that their value is volatile so there is always a possibility that it will rise back again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
No, it's already impossible. To depreciate and leave the market can only some types of unpromising coins and especially tokens. However, most coins and tokens will just stay and will continue to exist for a long time. This process will be influenced by the usefulness of these crypto-currencies for people and the demand for them. From the market forever, only unpromising coins and tokens disappear. This is a normal and natural process and this will happen in the future. However, nothing can lead to the mass destruction of most types of crypto-currency.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor

What do you think ?

This is not a bad thing for incompetent and weak crypyocurrencies to die and be eradicated off the face of cryptocurrency world. If anything, it helps the industry give way to better, innovative, more competent cryptocurrencies with projects that are really enticing and relevant to tge current needs abd wants of the modern society.
Activity: 378

What do you think ?

This is a reality that is happening in some ICO crypto currency and some of them crashed and going down because of the dumping of price to zero.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
No, I don't think so, Maximum coins have no value after a while. But there is still some good coin in the market. The article writer can't ignore ethereum or bitcoin. If you check him then you may see he has crypto coin too. Actually, these Article writers have no sense. They are writing negativity to get some newbie views.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14

What do you think ?

Maybe the other currency! But look, bitcoin is still continuing so probably bitcoin is not part of them!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If that happens, I think it will not be this time or now. Probably what you say is a distant future. it seems reasonable. The evidence you gave was more than 3 months ago. Now look at the market again. there is a clear difference.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Another point that was made in the article that I can relate to is how it seems all the cryptocoins move up and down together. You try to diversify by buying several good coins in the hopes of stabilizing your portfolio, but no. When one goes up, they all go up. When one crashes, they all crash. I find this phenomenon most annoying and I'm really looking forward to the emergence of a coin that moves up and down for its own reasons regardless of what BTC is doing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What do you think ?

That is very possible to happen knowing that some coins are dying slowly as it gets ignored in the market while other coins are being more prioritized. We should be careful in choosing which coin are we going to invest to so that we can avoid disappointments and regrets if ever the coin we've chosen is near to its extinction.
Most coins are being pumped and dumped without a second hesitation and never every getting revived and this will ultimately lead it most just going completely extinct which i think will be in the best interest of all since there are just many cryptos in the system.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I do not think, on the contrary, cryptocurrencies are created that do not achieve their expectations in the market and do not have as much acceptance as the btc, that is why their stability is changing
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
In this case, Goldman Sachs is absolutely right. Most of the coins on the market right now are basically useless outside of speculating. They have no product, no business plan, or other key components to being sustainable long term. Many coin projects have very good ideas but lack the resources to follow through. There are also a lot of "me too" projects out there, not to mention that the lure of easy money through ICOs has led to a lot of half baked projects and outright scams hanging up their shingle and selling tokens.

Statistics show that 97% of all ICOs fail. If you buy into one your odds of ever getting a return on your investment are 3% at best.

The coins that will make it will be the ones that have a real value proposition, that have a real world function and a pathway towards greater adoption. Does the coin solve a real world problem? Are regular people likely to use it? For most of the coins you see on CMC, the answer is no. Those are the coins to get out of now in favor of the coins that will last for the long haul.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

What do you think ?

Not most but some cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of useless coins that were just made to make money and actually do not have good projects. These coins are the ones government should be looking out for and people also should do research on what coins you are buying and trading
Activity: 315
Merit: 15

What do you think ?

That is very possible to happen knowing that some coins are dying slowly as it gets ignored in the market while other coins are being more prioritized. We should be careful in choosing which coin are we going to invest to so that we can avoid disappointments and regrets if ever the coin we've chosen is near to its extinction.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
That statement is true..and we can see it happening every day. Most old coins will die out and be replaced with better technology coins. That's why you should never hold any other coin long term, other than the ones in top 10
Pages:
Jump to: