Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 36. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Why it would be happen to crypto currencies, specially for those which have a great ideas, teams and project plan. For some crypto currencies it maybe true, like to those who not serious about their project. However, to whom who have a great vision it was likely to gain more supports.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

how are they supposed to crush to zero this assumes that the us dollar doesnt loose meaningfulness.

you actually think the us dollar will continue to dominate the world,

because that would be necessary for cryptocurrencies to crush to zero

i think differently

the us dollar will cease beeing important and there comes an era called coins of your style

different people upvalue different cryptocurrencies and make those cryptocurrencies their lead currency

regards
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
It is possible to go down to a few $ but I don't think they I going to reach 0$ anytime since there will always be a market for it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
If you are active news reader, you will know that even most of the ICO are declared scam and coin does not even reach the exchanges. Due to which sites like Facebook and twitter, have imposed a ban on ICO ad as they are risk to their users. In the similar way they are many coins which seem to be good at present but as time changes things can turn around any time and many coin just get dump and becoming to zero. This is one of the cons of decentralized factory as their is no regulatory body which can help to maintain things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Of course your statement is true, only those projects that really help people will remain.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

CBN from what i have heard for many years now is being funded by the Illuminati group of elite individuals. The illuminati per se are those the very few who controls the world financially. They control the world bank, the countries heads, the CIA, the MEDIA and etc.. They want one world domination and they will block anything that are against them or they dont have control over. There were many significant world news that are relevant for the people to know but were against them so they will put a media blockage or divertion etc. And CBN News are just one of illuminaties gons in the world. So i dont really believe in what they are feeding the people /world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
On the contrary, a very good number of cryptocurrencies are doing well at the moment. Go and check the price chat. There is no sign that anyone will crash. So how are they going to come to zero? Bitcoin, for example, is already heading for $9000 with no sign of any mighty fall.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
I agree. I try not to invest in scam projects, or for a very short period of time+low % of roll. It's incredible how some scam projects continue to collect money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
Activity: 238

What do you think ?

I don't believe most encryption currency would collapse to zero, the market in office but there are some good coin, because of its management team is set up their real value of the coin, day after day, I believe the future will have a coin for the potential development is very good.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't what they mean with most.. Its sure that coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero will never hit that 0 point as they are too big to fail in general. There are very low volume coins which will hit ground until 2020 for sure.

Well a lot of alta and icos are considered novelty and doesn't reslly have real projects behind them so i agree that there will be coins who'll bite the dust. But many also have real believable projects and good teams behind them that most likely will ensure their coins will move forward. Of course for the top 10 coins in the market, there's no turning back for them.
Activity: 392
We can not guarantee that it will happen, and that is the truth or the fact. But still, very likely it will happen. Seeing that now many coins are losing value, I would not be surprised if they die or something like that. Most of them have stopped the operation and the remaining poor investors carry valuable bags on them. There will be a lot of crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for its devs.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I don't what they mean with most.. Its sure that coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero will never hit that 0 point as they are too big to fail in general. There are very low volume coins which will hit ground until 2020 for sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
If it were true to zero, it would have a bad effect on the crypto, but I do not think that would be achieved. In because the crypto developers will certainly continue to work and bring in experts.
Activity: 476

What do you think ?

I think if that is gonna happen it will gonna be a very long time before now maybe we're dead when that happen especially to bitcoins i know that i will die first before the bitcoins price will go entirely zero. Because they are just getting started to be successful and that means that they will exist for a long run like foe a decades yes with s in it because people loved it and i know that the technology never stops to innovate so the time will come that they will be replace by other thing and turn to zero bit still we make the most out of it.
Activity: 56
The Bitcoin network can produce much more operations per second than it actually produces today. However, do not expect that it is already ready to scale up to the level of the main card systems.
Activity: 434
only real cryptocurrencies will survive, all the scam tokens will crash to zero, that's sure
It is true. A good team of developers will definitely continue to improve the quality of its products. It's a kind of natural selection, the best-selling altcoin will survive, while that will not be less valuable. Especially when the bitcoin price falls, most altcoin is definitely affected. Just hold, or take advantage to add assets, but make sure the uptrend will happen soon.

Yes you are right, there are ico's today that does not really have the potential to grow its prices because the platform is really bad and there are also ico's who are not continuing their own road map that's why more and more people are not believing on ico's.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15

What do you think ?

In the present time the general population aim towards crypto so on account of this a portion of the crypto currencies will crash to zero while a portion of the currencies will turn into the celebrated and important so in the present market the coins are exceptionally tough to enter and after that steady so the Btc soundness among the all is great and now in the Btc people group Btc is the well known coin.
Activity: 471
Yeah some crypto will be turn into zero because those are not potential.I think there are many crypto currency will be zero in certain time because every single token is not effective that's why absolutely unable to long live.
ukw
Activity: 616

What do you think ?

I do not think that would happen soon. The market also has bad days, but that's normal. Especially in the crypto currencies. The market is slowly rising, which is a good sign for now.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: