Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 37. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I agree. Many altcoins now have no value. They are COINS only to defraud money. Now the U.S. government has begun to strictly monitor these altcoins. There will be more COINS to be replaced by the stock exchange to be 0.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

It is unlikely, given how much money is now in the crypto currency. What would be a crypto-currency equal to 0, it needed to be strangled all over the world. But a drop in the price may not like to recognize this, but there is a risk.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It can only happen if the project behind it fails. This rules out the importance of doing due research before joining the train. My coins ate greatly undervalued now, but I do not panic because I know they'll definitely appreciate in due time.
It is also depending on the interst of the investors, if the investors lose their interest in a particular coin then its value will continue decreasing will come to an end, it will becoem dead. A lot of currenies have already become dead, only few currencies are there which are successful in their project and still people continue taking interest in such coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Some ICO failed , but with top crypto currencies I doubt , cnbc known for throwing baseless opinion that could give and promote panic to some newbies.
There are so many coins in the world of crypto currency and that it is not possible that all of them can be like the top-rated coins and there are certain coins which are not that much good coins from investment point of view and there is no point of investing your money into such coin as this will not help you earn anything. Still, you will find number of coins which can make you rich in no time like bitcoin etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Not zero. Because the price decrease and not all coin decrease because even bitcoin price decrease not all coin affect. We know the other altcoins only decrease but not all coin because some of them increasing the price. Don't worry because even the price crash for sure it will recover we need only to wait and some time and we will see the glow of cyrptoworld will back.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

What do you think ?

I don’t want to read the pessimistic news about cryptocurrency. It is obvious thing that cryptocurrencies will be changed. And I am sure that many of fall down and will be thrown out of the market.
Activity: 85
“Ultimately, I think new cryptocurrencies will emerge but of course time will tell,” he said.
But even if the specter of an Amazon or Google of Bitcoin may seem like a rosy long-term picture for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, the bottom line still stands. Most, if not all cryptocurrency investors today are in for a world of pain if Strongin’s prediction proves to be accurate. And with Strongin noting the lack of a clear winner in today’s cryptocurrency space, it also makes it extremely risky and difficult to predict the ultimate winner of a cryptocurrency showdown.
Activity: 61
“In hindsight, this period will probably end up looking like the internet bubble of the late 1990s. Very few companies that existed then went on to become even more valuable. Amazon did—but in a completely different form. Google—a big winner today—had only just been formed at the time,” he said.
Perhaps the future big winner in cryptocurrency hasn’t even been created at all, with Strongin noting that even if the current generation dies out, new ones may still pop up in its place—though likely in a different form.
Activity: 16
That's like saying most stocks will crash to zero.  Yes, over time, most companies do go bankrupt.  However, if you invest in the crypto startups that will replace these large corporations in the future, you will do extremely well.
Activity: 70
Most, if not all cryptocurrencies on the market today will have further to fall, says Goldman Sachs. But on the bright side, the Amazons and Googles of digital assets could spring up in their wake.
That’s according to a Feb. 5 note featuring a Q&A with Goldman Sachs head of Global Investment Research Steve Strongin. Strongin says that he believes most cryptocurrencies will ultimately fall to zero as current iterations are “too primitive” to be viable in the long term. Transactions are costly and lengthy, and cybersecurity issues plague the current cryptocurrency infrastructure.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Yes I believe so too. A lot of scam coins are in the market and out of all the cryptocurrencies in the market right now there are only few who will actually survive the test of time.
It will be a good thing for the cryptocurrency market though as it will actually help weed out the scamcoins and then only real coins worth investing in will be left at that point, leading to a stronger market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It can only happen if the project behind it fails. This rules out the importance of doing due research before joining the train. My coins ate greatly undervalued now, but I do not panic because I know they'll definitely appreciate in due time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
only real cryptocurrencies will survive, all the scam tokens will crash to zero, that's sure
It is true. A good team of developers will definitely continue to improve the quality of its products. It's a kind of natural selection, the best-selling altcoin will survive, while that will not be less valuable. Especially when the bitcoin price falls, most altcoin is definitely affected. Just hold, or take advantage to add assets, but make sure the uptrend will happen soon.
Activity: 110
Now you have scared me Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
only real cryptocurrencies will survive, all the scam tokens will crash to zero, that's sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
well everyone has his or her own opinion about cryptocurrency price. while others believe cryptocurrency is here to replace fiat money others feel they will all crash after a while to zero. for me no one is certain what will happen in years to come, we only hope for the best
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Some of the cryptocurrencies and not most due to the fact that some of the alt coins are bump and dump making them to worth zero dollars, and to some like the bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash which has already hit their lime lift it will be difficult for them to crash down to zero rather the will keep increasing in price as their market cap increeas.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
This is not true at all. There are always new investors and the old investors aren't leaving either. A couple of years ago, ETH was $10 now it's worth over $500. Numbers like these will never let the market crash and go to zero
You cannot argue with this either,there are many projects and tokens coming up and there are many tokens that collected huge amount of money in the form of initial coin offering and it is really hard to predict what all projects will be running smoothly in a few years time ,remember all of the initial offer comes out without even having a solid completed project and it is really in its test phase and it is possible that many of them crash out in the long run.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
I should start a thread IGNORE list for all these noobs with threads posting false information, poorly writen with bad english no logic, no reason, just dooms day claims.
Pages:
Jump to: