Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 33. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
as long as people are using crypto for goods and services the price won't crash to 0. if people lose all faith and crypto and not a single business will accept crypto as payment then it will collapse to 0. but you can see that is not very likely to happen.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Market not become zero because even most of altcoin decreasing the price it will recover again the price and we will bloom altcoins again and everyone will be happy because we earned a lot of profit. Don't say the price of the cryptocurrency become zero because many traders are for sure panic if they see this thread. I believe those people who are hate crypto will love this soon if the price become very high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Well, it has indeed a higher possibility in which some crypto could fall deep into that point. It has proven in a long time span that some coin are crashing deeper until it no longer have a chance for comeback.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
A large percentage will dump and the past years of ICO had shown this. Some analysis gave 60% failure of ico but hope in the future the percentage  will be improved by regulations and investors experience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yes I think the currency will crash in the zero. Because most of the currency prices are decreasing in the market day by day. Because the demand for some coins is declining. Because the demand depends on the needs and acceptability of the market in every corner. When its value becomes unstable, it will become empty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
I do not agree that most of the coins will crash to zero.  Only those cryptocurrencies will crash which are just launched to defraud people and innocent investor.  The projects with good intentions; honesty; sound business prospects; educated experienced team will not only survive but grow further.
Cheaters are everywhere.  Due to these cheaters ; the ICO projects are being looked with doubtful eyes.  
Only cheaters are not responsible for this image, we the investors are also responsible to a certain limit.  Before investing we must study it's white paper carefully.  Check the team's experience; education.  Future prospects of the projects must be carefully studied.  
Activity: 112
That statement is true..and we can see it happening every day. Most old coins will die out and be replaced with better technology coins. That's why you should never hold any other coin long term, other than the ones in top 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
i think more altcoins are dump because of other people don't know how trading work . they sell if they get that coins . thats what we call shitscoins
Activity: 84
Invested on countless shitcoins in the past and currently, most of them have already halted operation and the poor investors are left holding worthless bags on them. There'd be countless crypto out there that would seem legit but if you look closely, they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special, just a normal copy of some prominent coins with some variations here and there. At the end of the day though, investors would ultimately decide the fate of a coin.
Yeah right.
Activity: 223

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
most of them have already halted operation and the poor investors are left holding worthless bags on them. There'd be countless crypto out there that would seem legit but if you look closely, they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special, just a normal copy of some prominent coins with some variations here and there. At the end of the day though
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Why would cryptocurrencies reach zero? It couldn't just drop without any reason. But seeing as most of the alternative and new cryptocurrencies are dust, they are now pretty much worth nothing. The only ones that are worth something are Bitcoin and Ethereum, Litecoin and a few others. Below are just attempts to make competition to Bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3

What do you think ?

Well eventually when people realise which coins are scammy I think a vast majority will disappear and resources will congregate into the quality projects. I think people are just taking advantage of the uneducated masses at the moment but the masses won't be uneducated for long.
Activity: 49
I read a different prediction that there will be an influx of retail investors but that most cryptos will crash to the floor with the exception of the high market cap coins like bitcoin and ethereum. The others will be left to burn as interest dies and investors move onto to other projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

What do you think ?

There are many cryptos out there and the competition is spread out too thin that it is possible that some will survive long. But this variety in cryptocurrency is what makes the industry special. You have many choices and you can choose on your own criteria. In this market of survival the fittest, the demand is the major key to survive, so every coin will promote itself to grow and mature.
That is in fact depending on the interest of the people. if people are interested in a crypto its price and value will increase from time to time and not going to die, but if people will lose their interest in such coin and if there is no investment remain there then certainly after some time it will go to crash, I think there are a lot of coins which have good potential and their price is continuously increasing because of the investors interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is a reality that is happening in some ICO crypto currency and some of them crashed and going down because of the dumping of price to zero. The reason is many coin sellers are selling their coins into lower amount and has a big supply and the market will go dump because of that. I experience that in my other coins the price of it is .0010 but the other sellers they sell it to .003 and that coin was dump so fast in an hour and right now it is down to zero. So you better update always as a coin holder.
Activity: 97
Many instances of scam coins are in the market and out of all the crypto currencies in the market nowadays there are very few that will really stand the test of time. This would be a good thing for the crypto currency market though because it would really help get rid of scam coins and then only real coins worth investing would be left at a certain point. Cool
Activity: 378
to be honest there are so many altcoins which don`t worth a penny but their price are pumped and most of them don`t have a working product they just sell dreams, so if the case is for them than yes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

What do you think ?

It is too early to predict which ones will fall but I know that not every crypto will survive through the years. But it doesn't mean that the whole industry will crumble too. Cryptocurrencies feeds on demand and popularity. If one gains a spotlight, it will spread out more as more people will know about it. But this will take years so let us just wait and see which ones will prevail in this market.
Activity: 154

What do you think ?

there are coins that will be zero value and thats normal! those belong to shitcoin and not tradable coins are likely to have zero value especially those newly created coin coming from ICO after many days in the marketplace it suddenly gone to space!

but not all coin will be gone to zero value, because those coin that draw so much attention will grow value overtime. so if you chose coin be sure you've done enough research about their project.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102

What do you think ?

Well maybe there's a possibility fo this but we cannot really predict what will be the outcome of the cryptocurrencies. There's still a possibility of getting them back to normal we cannot set that aside. We should still ne open to all possible outcomes
Pages:
Jump to: