Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 40. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In the present time the people intention towards crypto so because of this some of the crypto currencies will crash to zero while some of the currencies will become the famous and valuable so in the present market the coins are very tough to penetrate and then stable so the bitcoin stability among the all is good and now in the bitcoin community bitcoin is the popular coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
there is too much coin already in the market and there is many ico with new coin coming. I do believe a lot of altcoin will die and only coin with good project and well maintaned will survive.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
your a damn exaggerated people.your Title is MOST OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES will crash,when the story only tells THERE IS CRYPTOCURRENCY that will be zero.you know people like you must be thrown out of this communitu.for not helping this but instead adding nonsense issues.
i do love cryptocurrency but im just being honest that there is something bad that might affect cryptocurrency in future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

What do you think ?

your a damn exaggerated people.your Title is MOST OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES will crash,when the story only tells THERE IS CRYPTOCURRENCY that will be zero.you know people like you must be thrown out of this communitu.for not helping this but instead adding nonsense issues.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
a token that is currently of no value is usually the token of a company that the company has indeed gone bankrupt. so that the shares owned are no longer valuable. therefore I suggest do not hold altcoin too long in your wallet
We all know this thing that there are so many coins and that number of coins are newly introduced. We need to be very much careful while deciding this thing that which coin to opt for investing your money as investing in wrong coin can result in loss of money as well. You should only invest your money in coins about which you are sure enough that they will help you in making money.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
Nowadays I am studying on 'wash trading' about bitcoin, I have some doubts regarding that. 5kUSd level is become very strong, we will see these levels in a short term. As bitcoin approach to these levels the crypto currencies will be dead. Bitcoin is become a leader in crypto market, altcoins have a positive correlation with btc.
If altcoins would have a positive correlation with bitcoins then it is an amazing news. As every other day there is a war between bitcoins and altcoins, when one is up other one is down and vice versa. This correlation will help people to build a strong connection between two coin families and hence the ultimate benefit will go to crypto world. Good days are coming dudes.
Activity: 218
Blockchain with solar energy
Yes, I read an article that says 46% of cryptocurrencies last year are already dead. There's a lot of factors that affects the prices but I think that the most common issue is the security of the project since most project fails because it was hacked of had some major faults in the project that makes investors loose faith in it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I just an issue that stated to make the market crashes, but for a while because people who trusted in crypto are much more than people who don't have any faith to crypto.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
a token that is currently of no value is usually the token of a company that the company has indeed gone bankrupt. so that the shares owned are no longer valuable. therefore I suggest do not hold altcoin too long in your wallet
holding altcoin aremay always depends for if this altcoin are prefer to hold for cause this coin are some of the potential coin that are good to hold for, make some research for if this is what you may have to do for.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This all assumes a very rational market, which is not an accurate market theory.

Case in point: dogecoin was publicly slandered by it's creator, who has abandoned it and told people not to invest in it, and it's fucking going up and down with the rest of the crypto market like nothing has changed.

Maybe in 30 years they'll be at absolute zero, but man, it's going to be a very long time before "most" coins drop to no value (read: not going to happen)
Activity: 238
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
"Individuals appear to exchange digital forms of money as if they're all going to survive, or possibly keep up their esteem. The high connection between's the distinctive cryptographic forms of money stresses me. In spite of what one would expect in a reasonable market, new monetary forms don't appear to lessen the estimation of old monetary standards; they all appear to move as a solitary resource class,

"Be that as it may, in the event that you trust this is a 'couple of victors take-most' circumstance, at that point the potential for retirement deterioration ought to be considered. Also, on account of the absence of characteristic esteem, the monetary forms that don't survive will in all likelihood exchange to zero."
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Okay we had enough from Goldman Sachs.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-major-crypto-exchange-poloniex-idUSKCN1GA1N4

Don't take advice about crypto from sites like cnbc  and companies like goldman sachs.
There are information that are helpful through CNBC.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

What do you think ?

Crashes arez always expected but for the market to fall down hard as that, it is quite impossible knowing tbhat cryptos are having a high demand having a demand in th e market. Everything that has a demand will be priced and same thing happens in crypto which is a bit indemand nowadays due to the benefits such as being profitable

Little crash is not the same as crash to zero. Do you see whos statement this is, Goldman Sachs banking investment company, probably they have some ripple in their possession. They speak about that crash forever, I remember my first days here and same articles and one thing is same for all of them they are from banking sector, and bitcoin is ruining their business.
This is one more newbie with same question and same article just new names, now it's not JP Morgan its Goldman, tomorrow it will someone else, but look at the market it's growing, bitcoin growing, new icos everyday, what that tells you. Some people read news and they believe in everything, have your own opinion, don't fall on everything.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

What do you think ?

Don't take advice about crypto from sites like cnbc  and companies like goldman sachs.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token

What do you think ?

Crashes arez always expected but for the market to fall down hard as that, it is quite impossible knowing tbhat cryptos are having a high demand having a demand in th e market. Everything that has a demand will be priced and same thing happens in crypto which is a bit indemand nowadays due to the benefits such as being profitable
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

What do you think ?

Having read that one thing is for sure that Crypto market is highly uncertain. Of course not all but yes some of the Crypto currencies will definetly lose their values and eventually crashing to zero; making the poor investors suffer terribly. All i would say is investors need to be careful while making an investment decision and review everything cautiously before giving their hard earned bucks into an investment!!
I think it is a risk of investing in cryptocurrency. you should know that there are hundreds of altcoins in cryptocurrency and many coins will keep coming. so do not be surprised if many altcoin are dead because cannot survive. then it is true what you say that you must be careful in choosing a coin. You must be good at researching where potential coins are.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
The rush of people to this market  still limited so it will end currencies and create another.
Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero and some new will rise.
The final result will be the collapse of most cryptocurrencies and the strongest 10 will keep fighting.

The real question is do we really need more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Nowadays I am studying on 'wash trading' about bitcoin, I have some doubts regarding that. 5kUSd level is become very strong, we will see these levels in a short term. As bitcoin approach to these levels the crypto currencies will be dead. Bitcoin is become a leader in crypto market, altcoins have a positive correlation with btc.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
I don't think so most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. I can say some crypto currencies can reach to one satoshi. I will consider zero only when a coin delist because any coin can bounce back any time. On the other hand there are also some scammers active they launch their coins to scam peoples but some developers are very active and good to grow their coins value so investors should always research the coins before they want to invest in. It is high volatile market value of coins always fluctuate.

I really agree on this. the market is so volatile i would choose mineable token coz the value is going up and part of trading the most secure investment for me is on top 30. There's alot of good project in cmc. If you believe that bitcoin will go up then expect alts to go up too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
as a website counted that til DEC 2015, there are 2681 altcoins were bornin total, and now-MAR 2018, the number might be double or 3 times more than that,
and on coinmarketcap, around 1500 coins are being traded, that mean, even with the explode in market like last year, more than 70% coins was dead already.
and 1500 is still too much, so yes, I think 80% of altcoins would come to zero in next few year.
to me, 300 coins in trading and daily using is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: