Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 41. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't think so most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. I can say some crypto currencies can reach to one satoshi. I will consider zero only when a coin delist because any coin can bounce back any time. On the other hand there are also some scammers active they launch their coins to scam peoples but some developers are very active and good to grow their coins value so investors should always research the coins before they want to invest in. It is high volatile market value of coins always fluctuate.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Having read that one thing is for sure that Crypto market is highly uncertain. Of course not all but yes some of the Crypto currencies will definetly lose their values and eventually crashing to zero; making the poor investors suffer terribly. All i would say is investors need to be careful while making an investment decision and review everything cautiously before giving their hard earned bucks into an investment!!
Yeah I think investors should be careful in choosing the coins they will invest. they have to read a lot about cryptocurrency, that there are some altcoins that may have a short life span (die and value to zero) that's a possibility to happen in crypto because it keeps repeating altcoin will come and some are dead and survive. so you have to be careful in this investment dude.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.
So it is a sign for those people who want to invest on a specific ICO or project in the cryptocurrency. Yet, we also need to know that our support is a vital factor for a specific project be successful in the sense that if there are no support for those people who want to invest there is no chance one ICO will be successful in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Exactly. Only some common Cryptocurrency. There are some contemporary bitcoins with bitcoin that have not been able to survive until now. Currently we have a lot of rubbish cryptocurrency. These are unmanaged crypto, no strong community and they have no operational budget.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
It's hard to know what their stand is in bitcoin, as they seem to keep changing their opinion as time passes. They first said bitcoin was to risky and should not be considered a currency, then they considered letting some of their investors to trade bitcoin directly or through futures, and they even mentioned that bitcoin could be the currency of the new world, specially in developing economies. Now they see it as a bubble and say it will crash to zero, but at the same time, Circle buys poloniex, and we all know that Goldman Sachs has a big investment in Circle.

Given all this, I don't know what their real position is. Maybe they don't know it as well, or they are just trying to manipulate BTC price with news, as many others do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
That someone is not a psychic and cannot predict with full confidence what will happen to crypto. Just another move to attack cryptocurrency or bring the price down.
Activity: 84
there are a large number of exchangers through which you can change your currency to bitcoins and vice versa
Activity: 126
Merit: 5

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Yes, I think it's right, now many encryption not value of money, they will collapse in the end to 0. Now more and more ico created many air coin, finally the air currency will be 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

What do you think ?

Having read that one thing is for sure that Crypto market is highly uncertain. Of course not all but yes some of the Crypto currencies will definetly lose their values and eventually crashing to zero; making the poor investors suffer terribly. All i would say is investors need to be careful while making an investment decision and review everything cautiously before giving their hard earned bucks into an investment!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
 No,I have to disagree on the subject. I don't think that this will happen as majority of the cryptocurrencies are becoming stable nowadays however the dips would be just somehow normal in the crypto world because all cryptos are volatile in nature. Will just be hoping that this will have to stabilize in the coming weeks and lastly these kind of subject was a sort of the negative side which might create FUD in the crypto market thus affecting the market price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
It is true that we do not need that many cryptocurrencies as we have today. A lot of people are trying to push their vision because they are aware of the upcoming selection. There will be not many survivors, only cryptocurrencies which are unique and used by many people will survive it. That is why I don't invest in ICO and I don't understand the point of them. There is a high risk of being scammed by the project. Also, it might not succeed which would lead to no profit or even loss.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Invested on countless shitcoins in the past and currently, most of them have already halted operation and the poor investors are left holding worthless bags on them. There'd be countless crypto out there that would seem legit but if you look closely, they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special, just a normal copy of some prominent coins with some variations here and there. At the end of the day though, investors would ultimately decide the fate of a coin.

There are certain things that every investor should look for before investing in any coin:

1) First of all look at who is the person or company behind that particular coin. Launching a coin and doing false marketing for the coin is not that much costly. But supporting the coin for years is something that only a person with deep pockets can do.

2) One should also look for the features in the coin and how is it different from the current coins. Finally, new investors should stay away from any coin that has been launched recently like say 1 last one month.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Mostly old coins and some income ICO tokens will no doubt soon underground due to its no road map,no project detail,no real team, no community and off course not registered.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

What do you think ?

I think its just another negative news. Goldman sachs recently just buying one of big crypto exchanger, and they must not going investing their money if cryptocurrency can not give them benefits
Activity: 350

What do you think ?

I think there is, because some of cryptocurrencies are fraud and cannot hold on to the project they started just like some ICO that made a good promises on their project from the start and then broke during the later part of their platform.
Activity: 196
I think crypto should be getting better and better. There are a lot of investment institutions and investors to participate in 2017. At least in these years, I think the value of crypto will be higher and higher.

Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
it is not possible to be all cryto zero.I saw some coin price reduced a lot but this is not means that all will be zero.In fact more crypto are building day by day.In future the crypto will be more valuable topic to the world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As we are in the basic phase of development it is but obvious that not every project will succeed down the road but still, I would go with diversification while taking investment decisions. I agree that we won't see the coins with the same volume as compared to that of today, it is also possible that we might have the name of giant coins in the list of useless coins after 5 to 10 years but that shouldn't be the reason to worry about the whole cryptocurrency sector. If we are shooting for the moon then we will end up at least with the stars.
Activity: 57
Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.
So we need to be more cautious about investing. As more and more people know about cryptocurrencies, more people will join, many of whom are crooks and they will cheat us in many different ways.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I really don't think at all that the most crypto currencies will lead to a zero and some predictions from others besides that too.. I don't believe it because more argue that it's more directed to the brighter and better sides. what is the next negative responses after this, indeed when the people have an argue and to predict it's easy.. but of course the certainty of it, not necessarily really would be happened due cryptos is really easily influenced by many things, and also it could be.. having more supports in the next.
Pages:
Jump to: