Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 42. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.

This will happen to coins which have no solid concept or marketing strategy. I see a lot of people trying to benefit from the popularity of bitcoins by launching their own coins. Some people might invest because of tempting advertisements but these coins will never get mass adoption. More of these coins will keep getting mined without any increase in demand and thus they will finally collapse. However, in case of bitcoins, I see a lot of growth possible. There are a lot of people who have not invested in bitcoins till now but are showing some sort of interest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is not surprising, many tokens had no value even if it takes long it still has no value. So if it crash, I think not all but many. But its on the tokens, not all the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Note the difference:

"most" cryptos will crash to zero.
"all" fiat will crash to zero.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
February 24, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
Actually all goods and services that aren't part of basic needs of human has more potential to have value of zero. Since most of the cryptocurrencies is used  as investment and not a primary basic need most likely it will fall specially if there is technology that surpass the technology made the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
Crypto won't crash to zero, there are plenty of legitimate and useful projects and coins out there. But there are countless shitcoins coming out in ICOs, most will die pretty soon after. Its impossible for all the coins coming out to survive, theres just way too many, a lot of which are trying to do the exact same thing. Probably only about 10% of the coins coming out will survive a year or more
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 06:32:41 AM
There might fraud coins pump and dump coin and but media is projecting whole cryptocurrency to crash and zero is untrue completely false
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
Off cause some are just pump and dump Crypto,some could be wrong advisers,they develop coins that they can not manage and poor marketing all these and more reasons can cause some coins crash to ZERO.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
The crypto market has many coins revolving in the market some of them are strong enough they have some strong attachments due to which some of the currencies are crash to zero if these coins were new then it does affect the crypto market while these for the long term coins then they influence some of the bad stress to the other coins if we look at the bitcoin litecoin and many others they are strong and they are doing good the users are interested and satisfied from this.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
I can't agree with him, Extremely Sorry  Grin Lots of crypto over experts are talking about crypto. But I am not sure. Maybe they bought some btc in November 2017 when the price of bitcoin was sky high. And, now, when bitcoin price under 10k, They are saying and spreading many negativity. Don't hear them. Just HODL your bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
So, it’s looking like this is definitely a bitcoin bubble bursting and unlikely to happen on this scale again.

While acknowledging that new cryptocurrencies will emerge, an ominous picture for those invested in digital assets.

So, are any of today’s cryptocurrencies going to be an Amazon or a Google, or will they end up like many of the now-defunct search engines?

Just because in a speculative bubble does not mean current prices can’t increase for a handful of survivors.

At the same time, it probably does mean that most, if not all, will never see their recent peaks again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.
They are mostly altcoins. Actually people are trying to saturate the market by developing so many new altcoins. But definitely the population don’t request for other coins as they have sufficient number of coins right now. So, whosoever are developing new coins and thinking that this particular coin will stand in the market, I think they are on wrong path, they must understand the need of population.
Activity: 281
February 10, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
   Yes those coins will crash into zero because most of the coins has no value in the market. It means they are not in demand because the value of every cryptocurrency are always depends on the market. Coins with no value has no demand and time will come this coins will vanish.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 10, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Dont always believe the news because sometime they want us panic and sell our asset in lower price and we will be ending in big loss mate. Dont always believe.
Asa far as bitcoin and other crypto currency has user who will buy them, they will not be zero.
Activity: 266
February 10, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Everyone could say that, but It depends on us who holding (buy and sell) the coin, if we still do that, a cryptocurrency will not be zero. No one can know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 10, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
Since Goldman Sach is behind this news ,i would like to argue against all the things that they say because that is the only thing they are telling for some time and they do not have any other news to be in the headlines,there are several coins that might vanish in the future,there are many shady coins in the market ,which are meant for only pump and dump and with the regulations coming into the industry ,i hope it will be really hard in the future to make these sort of manipulation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global
February 10, 2018, 07:38:19 PM
Well, you need to give us a period of time that it will take for it to crash to zero. But yes, most coins will EVENTUALLY crash to zero when they are perceived to have no value. However, a few coins will succeed and remain top-tier for many years, if not, decades.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
February 10, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

What do you think ?

If it is true then it is good to hold and but some coins again. Devaluation is somehow a bad effect for those who hold a lot of cryptocurrency. But if you don't care with your investment then you don't scared of what will become a tragedy in cryptocurrency.
Let's just bear in our mind that it was made without value and it ends up with no value also.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 10, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
100% most cryptocurrencies will crash that's a FACT! Andreas Antonopoulos himself has stated this many times.  In fact he tells people all of the time that he isn't sure Bitcoin will be around in the end by any means!  What he's sure of and what I am sure of is that Crytpocurrency is here to stay!

Let's keep in mind that most cryptocurrency coins are built with no sound plan and were created as a payment system like Bitcoin.  Bitcoin and it's blockchain platform can always be updated and in my mind Bitcoin has already beat out all other payment systems (take a look at the LN network if you are worried about Bitcoin as a payment medium).  I want to invest in coins like ADA and IOTA that have real world uses outside of needing to be connected to Bitcoin.

This is very much like the dot.com craze but lets not forget that websites now run the entire world and some of those websites became global giants and still thrive today.  Most will die, but some will remain and prosper.
Activity: 308
February 10, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
there are more than 1500 coins and when we analyze the majority of them they are not quality projects and just pump and dump coins, if he targets this coins than I would agree with him otherwise there are so original projects that may overtake so many businesses in the real world.
Activity: 183
February 10, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

What do you think ?

"Should have"? According to who? According to technical analysis this is a completely healthy correction. It couldn't go parabolic forever. Relax and wait it out, the tide will rise once again.
Pages:
Jump to: