Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 24. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
My favorite Altcoin is still Ethereum. All of existing ICOs are alligned in ethereum blockchain and smart contract. I want how ethereum how useful in the world of blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
ADA is my fav, I see huge growth by year end
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
I have the only one alt coin in which I can be sure at all and it is Eos. I believe that it is the first altcoin with such large potential after Eth's plus.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I would also say that I love NEO, but anyway I'm trying not to have any favourite coin because it is dangerous that you will be bounded to it too hard. And in case of project file you will have a "Concorde Effect".
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 21, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
The most beloved altcoyin is one on which you can increase your capital by 5-10 times. And as it is called and what its goals are not very important to me)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
probably the projects just sell the received eth and do not think about the development of their projects and crypto currency in general
ethereum is very good and i believe that you will not regret investing in it as many experts think that it is number one
of course you can not just can not regret possessing ethereum and bitcoin the future is in these two cryptocurrencies in my opinion
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
i like bitcoin and ethereum but i think that our market is ready for a new wave? for some new and fresh projects and i am looking forward for them
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
probably the projects just sell the received eth and do not think about the development of their projects and crypto currency in general
ethereum is very good and i believe that you will not regret investing in it as many experts think that it is number one
Activity: 368
August 21, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
it is hard to name sthe obly one altcoin i am happy to tell you that nowadays there are some potential ones
Activity: 538
August 21, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
one of my favorite altcoin was hydrogen. The way it started slowly and went up as high as over $3k. smart traders really made  an awesome profit off of it.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
NEO is really a good coin and am one of the investors, they are reason you should buy NEO
NEO, has announced in news that the platform has started decentralization, the NEO foundation announced initiated the election of new consensus nodes that kick-started a new era of decentralization.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 21, 2018, 03:14:44 PM
Many people here really love NEO. I am also big NEO fan. But why the price is so low when NEO is so famous and favorite? Where are all the buyers? Current price is more than 7 times lower than all time high price!
Activity: 574
August 21, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
In fact, it is very difficult to say which of the altcoyins is best for investment and subsequent storage. I would not venture to name any of them, which would really stand out from the bulk of them. In my opinion, the best way to invest in such a business is just buying a few such coins and after that you can already make a decision in favor of selling or buying even more with the potential for the future.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
There are not much about altcoins that being a favourite since peoples are tend to keep bitcoin than an alts. But eth and neo are still in a good shape as alt coins.
Activity: 151
August 21, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
And now to coin an Altcoin that I like is the Ethereum. Ethereum very appropriate if you want investment, I myself also get results from Ethereum whereas that time my little capital. Ethereum has good developments in the market price of the Ethereum also stable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Aside from bitcoin, my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.
Activity: 516
August 21, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
My most favorite altcoin is Kick. I buy it at the time of ICO and now I am double profitable. It is an ICO platform and many ICO are launching in it. It is getting popular day by day.
KICK is amazing coin and also future brightest.Even i think kick is very promising and long live coin.I was won 30K coin end of the last year through i'm not investing with it, i got from bounty.Now Kick coin engaged with a lot big exchange such as kucoin,hitbtc,bancor network,gate.io and bibox.
Activity: 516
August 21, 2018, 02:45:11 PM
NEO is a huge potential coin.Now market is going to very bad condition that's why NEO price is huge down but good chances to invest with it.Last of the month i invest 1800$ when price little bit of cheaper even already i'm on the way of something boom blasting profit.
Activity: 707
August 21, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
Yes, Neo is a good project but the chances of it overtaking ETH is slim. Both are currently working on making their blockchain scalable so as to process transactions faster. And many others, well time will tell which will be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: