Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 26. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
NEO is very strong altcon, I believe that it will not replace if it becomes an alternative to the Eth in the next few years. The project was created in China and what prospects it opens for trade facilitation is simply unimaginable, I think it will work in the development of trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
NEO is a trustworthy altcoin to hold. no doubt about it, even I hold some neo. I wish I could buy neo at lower price. when I know about it one NEO was around $5.5. my bad.. Sad
i like neo and eos and though i know that there are a lot of other good altcoins, these ones are my favourite for a long long time
NEO is a coin that has many fans who have good potential for the future. NEO is a coin that is comparable to ETH for quality problems. especially when prices go down, it's great if you buy it now, I'm sure the future NEO will rise if bitcoin rises.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
I fully agree with you, NEO is really a very promising altcoin. It can really be distinguished from a large number of other coins and given the privileges of the crypto-currency space. But apart from NEO, I also like ADA and XRP. You for yourself do not consider them as worthy and perspective? Or are you still prone to only one NEO favorite?!
Activity: 186
August 20, 2018, 01:08:39 PM
i hold wanchain for a long time now. i got rekt of course but long term i still believe wanchain's power for lot's of reason.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 20, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
For me, the most beloved and promising coin is ETH. The capitalization of this coin is very high and occupies one of the leading positions. In addition, ethereum is fairly stable.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:03:46 PM
My favorite altcoin at the moment is ETH, it has a lot of potential to grow and despite what it's facing right now  it'll overcome and bounce back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I do not have a favorite coin since I'm a trader and look at the exact way I will be profitable. I expect a big profit by the end of the year from xlm, ada, trx. I think by the end of the year they will bring profit the most.
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 01:00:45 PM
One of the most promising coins is Neo . I blelive in it. There are several great ICo being launched on their platform. I can really say its great so far after etherium  so far. Am not saying it will surpase etherium however nobody knows the future of coins . I really trust its gonna be great. I really trust everything about neo. How their projects are arranged sounds interesting and i know its gonna be boom someday. Good to keep
August 20, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
NEO is a trustworthy altcoin to hold. no doubt about it, even I hold some neo. I wish I could buy neo at lower price. when I know about it one NEO was around $5.5. my bad.. Sad
i like neo and eos and though i know that there are a lot of other good altcoins, these ones are my favourite for a long long time
August 20, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
i think that it is wrong to name only one altcoin and i believe that you need to make a great effort to choose one good altcoin over another
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
Activity: 39
August 20, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
At the moment my   is Ethereum and WAVES. These coins are stable currency in the current market. I think the future of these coins is very good.
Ethereum too many popular coins. Its future is much better.Ethereum is a decentralized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without any chance of fraud.
I hope Ethereum and WAVES will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
I neskolok,well, I hope that it will be KIN, and he will give me ochenmnogo money or prospects,in General I can say that KIN are generally very seriously now set and develop its technology and implementation in the world
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
I prefer altcoins which have cheap prices and are listed on large exchanges. like stellar and doge. I always benefit from holding the coin.
Activity: 7
August 20, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
There's no doubt. I'm exactly with Ethereum. Because it has been made on a great platform. So nothing to worry when it's price goes down. It will be rise with a big margin. And also there are no coins to get the Ethereum's place.
Activity: 178
August 20, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
personally, I prefer you to have bought these coins now. These coins are the most promising and the good opportunity to invest for the long term.

LITECOIN
XRP
NEM
EOS
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies, the number of altcoins is increasing. investors have difficulty in finding the right coin. some of the altcoins have potential. I think that the most favorite are Cardano EOS and ripple
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
My favorite altcoins are the ethereum and litecoin. Because I believe that this is the most promising coin and it is in them that you need to invest.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
I am more interested in ethereum for now. I see ico's project grow with ethereum. maybe neo will surpass eth prices in the future but this takes a long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
I consider the most promising altcoin to be only the coin on which I can earn a lot of money. Under the current situation on the market, I do not see such tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: