Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 25. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 21, 2018, 02:33:44 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Yes, agreeing with you might happen, when everyone believes the advantages of NEO, but it will take a long time, maybe 4-10 years
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
Lately I have been researching IOTA and I like what I find more and more, my career is based around IT and IOTA provides me with the ease of borrowing and selling resources such as data storage, data loggers etc, all with the reliability of the blockchain and without many intermediaries, in addition to their current fees are extremely low, that it is decentralized and p2p is a very attractive additional bonus.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
i like Eth, i suppose, it will replace BTC from 1st place of cryptocurrencies. And of course it will grow up.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
many people who support neo are favorite altcoins. but, all ico uses eth or btc to buy their coins. on the exchange site, all coins are paired with btc or eth. so eth is the favorite altcoin.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
My favorite altcoins are Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Monero, Dash and Litecoin because I think these coins are looking very promising for future and capable to give high returns.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 02:10:18 PM
My most favorite altcoin is Kick. I buy it at the time of ICO and now I am double profitable. It is an ICO platform and many ICO are launching in it. It is getting popular day by day.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
of all the altcoin I contribute and I hold, I want to make CHSB for my most loved coin, since I am certain of all the altcoin I have, CHSB that will give me a major benefit contrasted with others, so I trust full CHSB to be a long haul speculation, in light of the fact that 40% of my portfolio is in CHSB, so if the CHSB cost builds 50 - 100% then I will get a major benefit and influence me to wind up rich.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
August 21, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
Personally, my favorite alt coins is still Ethereum. I find Neo and Ripple promising as well but based on my first hand experience as well as all the ICO that are using Eth, Ethereum is the best atl coin there is nowadays. Maybe in time or should I say hopefully in time, more and more promising and good alt coins will be there for us to ensure thet the crypto world will still be on top of its games.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 21, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
As for me I like Monero most of all, and Waves are the next one here, I prefer these altcoins for their constant increasing in value and volumes which are too promising.
Activity: 432
August 21, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
In the market there are a lot of good altcoins, but I give preferences a blockchain to technologies. I am a great admirer of EOS. EOS is a blockchain of new generation which is capable to change the world of crypto to the best!
I also like EOS because the real potential of this coin can really change the world of Crypto in the future but until now they have not had a complete platform and we have to wait more in years. Now on considering long term investment, I would choose EOS because I love their technology and this project has attracted a huge amount of money in the ICO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
I really like the progress of ethereum. I'll see the great future of these altcoin. I think 3 years from now. ethereum is the best altcoin and great value and also many ICO use ethereum in future.

Although I do not see any progress of Ethereum, it still remains one of the most trusted altcoins and one of my favorites. The other tokens I invested in as I like them are Lisk, Nano, OmiseGO, NEO, and Ontology.
Activity: 67
August 21, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
I think swell is extraordinary compared to other decisions, swell innovation has been embraced by a boundless installment stage, the improvement group is as yet attempting to work with different gatherings including numerous banks, swell including stable coin now, less votality, so I think the fate of swell is a decent speculation decision
Activity: 89
August 21, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
Ethereum in my own particular words for me is the most elite, beside bitcoin, ethereum is one of the best alts out there, with its diverse platforn, as well as of its preferences and being progressed among other alte and is even best in class to bitcoin as eth can make quick installments and anchored exchanges, the most elite out there, ethereum.
Activity: 172
August 20, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
SONM for sure Smiley
Activity: 117
August 20, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
Neo is a promising coin but i still believe in Ethereum despite what it is facing right now im sure it will overcome it by the end of this year
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 20, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
Universa is my top oldcoin. The Mainnet is super fast and really cheap. a transaction takes only a few seconds. and the team has great contacts to other countries. i think UTN tokens will almost be the best in the whole crypto market.
Activity: 476
August 20, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
In the market there are a lot of good altcoins, but I give preferences a blockchain to technologies. I am a great admirer of EOS. EOS is a blockchain of new generation which is capable to change the world of crypto to the best!
Activity: 123
August 20, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
NEO is very promising, as you have said I think it has an excellent future, especially since the Chinese market is so vast and domineering, what I don't like is that its destiny depends practically on China and what it is going to do with cryptocurrencies, remember that China always creates absurd regulations that benefit them completely, so I don't think it is going to be very healthy for the project, oh well, I hope I'm wrong and NEO becomes what ETH has not yet been able to be.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
My consideration is a token that has many uses, is needed, has a large community and for me, ETH is the answer. I know that now the ETH price is very low, but I still believe that in the future the price of the ETH will increase.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 20, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
NEO and XRP. I always believed in both coins and think that both coins can do good in the future. Especially for NEO, it can be a good investment. XRP can also be a good choice if banks use it efficiently. It can benefit both users and banks in terms of transactions. Both these coins have a great team behind them and can do wonders in the near future. Excited to see how well both will perform.
Pages:
Jump to: