Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 27. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
ethereum has become a favorite coin from many people I think it is difficult for neo to defeat ethereum
Activity: 37
August 19, 2018, 11:52:16 PM
I do not think that
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 19, 2018, 11:46:37 PM
Everything depends on the market, if there is a lot of demand, the Altcoins will also rise.

But NEO on the market is less interested, so NEO will drop the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
It took some time to make NEO beat Ethereum because now most ICOs use the Ethereum network.

With such a large capitalist in the coinmarketcap number, Ethereum is hard to beat by NEO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
In my opinion the most favorable coin that I can think off that is also being used extensively by many people would always be Ethereum. I have always been using that and the tokens that I earn on bounties as sort of good investment on my part. A big portion of my tokens reside in the ethereum ecosystem and I think I cannot find anything that can replace it yet.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
Very cheap, indivisible, very good tokens, at the same time china support. All of them will fly to the moon when they come together.
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 01:57:57 AM
My favorite altcoins ,which I prefer myself . It's Ethereum, Neo, who have a great development team and low market cap .
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 16, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
My Altcoint favorite is Ethereum, this is the best coint altcoint from some other altcoint types, many Ico that use this ethereum, will not lose if you invest in ethereum

Indeed, if we discuss about favorite altcoins of course most of them choose ethereum,
because I think ethereum has a bright and promising future,
the most important thing is to follow the development so that it is clearer
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 16, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
At first I think write 'ETH'. But after some thought I want to say about promising and developing coins with a good future as I think. Some of these are Fusion (FSN, first coin with time-lock function and something else), Enigma (ENG, team try to make something working for all, not garbage), Cardano (ADA, excellent interblockchain project)
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
My Altcoint favorite is Ethereum, this is the best coint altcoint from some other altcoint types, many Ico that use this ethereum, will not lose if you invest in ethereum

Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
My favorite one is Eth here only. I believe in this alternative cryptocurrency so much and I thiink its influence will change a lot in the system of crypto.
Activity: 322
August 15, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
At the moment, it is very profitable to buy Ethereum and I believe that this is the most attractive coin of all !
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
My most loved altcoin among different alts is ETH on the grounds that it is for long haul holding. You will without a doubt earn in holding ETH in light of the fact that it has effectively constructed its establishment and the coin will never be a disappointment since it has officially numerous speculators which drives the coin to a fruitful one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
I like Power Ledger (POWR) because it uses a double token system (Sparkz, POWR) to stabilize the volatility associated with the unregulated crypto currency market.
Activity: 189
August 15, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
My altcoin favorite is the ethereum and doge. everything has its own advantages. ethereum has a huge market of almost the same market owned by bitcoin and dogecoin have a more stable value, transaction costs are also has a doge is very cheap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
The coin is very popular in Asia especially in China and Japan, the support at the state level gives it weight in the cryptworld. She has a very great future.
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
For me the best project and plataform for me is:

NULS

Who does not know I strongly advise to take a look .

Activity: 87
August 15, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
I do not like altcoins. The price is all they depend on bitcoin. Many say that ethereum is the next bitcoin, and so on. But once, bitcoin falls down all falls down too. It's abnormal situation! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
I still believe that NEO is an excellent and promising coin. It seems to me that we can expect good growth from it Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
August 13, 2018, 07:12:40 PM
It happened so that the list of my favorite altcoins changes every few months. Unfortunately, altcoins are unstable, and if they show rapid growth and progress at some period of their development technically, then the growth rate decreases several times with time.
The market is developing rapidly, altcoins are changing their positions and the list of favorite coins changes
Pages:
Jump to: