Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 28. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I have many favorite Altcoins. For example, I'm a Ripple fan. I see that this crypto currency has good opportunities for the future. Therefore I put my bets on this coin. I think she will not deceive.
Activity: 569
August 12, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

1. Ethereum
At the moment, Ethereum (ETH) is rightfully second only to bitcoin. Due to its stability and speed of transactions, Ethereum is often used as a "currency intermediary". Perhaps, the advanced crypto community gives the greatest preference to this coin. 2.Ripple
Ripple (XRP) is an international payment system that provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world and operates on a trustless platform. 3. Neo
The Neo cryptocurrency positions itself as the Chinese version of Ethereum and provides a blockchain platform for the development of services. In the East, digital money is the most widespread. The authorities of China and Korea actively interact with crypto companies.

I'm also sure that the best coin for now is ethereum, with the support of hundreds of tokens that use the Ethereum platform, which is a strong indication that ethereum's future will continue to improve.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
Let me say that BTC is my favorite coin
Activity: 38
August 12, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
for myself I lean toward Ethereum to have the capacity to hold Ethereum for one more year on account of the likelihood that the cost of Ethereum will rise again one year from now despite the fact that Ethereum is currently dropping definitely.
Activity: 82
August 06, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum and I also like NEO (or Chinese Ethereum)). Both coins are special for me and I think that this coins has a good future.
Activity: 138
August 05, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
for me personally, I prefer ETH, because I think ETH has great potential for the future. and I am very sure of that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
My favorite crypto currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I also have an investment in Ripple and Pundix. I am thinking of a long-term option to invest in Ripple and Pundix. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very profitable in the short term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

1. Ethereum
At the moment, Ethereum (ETH) is rightfully second only to bitcoin. Due to its stability and speed of transactions, Ethereum is often used as a "currency intermediary". Perhaps, the advanced crypto community gives the greatest preference to this coin. 2.Ripple
Ripple (XRP) is an international payment system that provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world and operates on a trustless platform. 3. Neo
The Neo cryptocurrency positions itself as the Chinese version of Ethereum and provides a blockchain platform for the development of services. In the East, digital money is the most widespread. The authorities of China and Korea actively interact with crypto companies.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:59:15 PM
My favorite altcoins are NEO, HYDRO, TOTO, CAPP, NOBS, OMG etc etc. Only experience can say you about good altcoins
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 12:49:31 PM
I support the ethereum. Because he has a great future. Now there will be a period of recovery and great growth will begin. I see the prospect in this coin and invest in it.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 05, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
Altcoin is the most popular ripple. Ripple is the real-time payment system, customers and businesses increasingly need to pay across the country. Ripple connects banks worldwide and helps banks make real-time and cross-border payments. Ripple allows transactions between banks and banks directly in seconds and gives end-users the entire transaction process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
You'd better wait, as there will be more profits and you will overtake your goal, it will still fire, remember my words. Wait and everything will turn out for you. Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
August 05, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
My most loved coin is ETH since it generally sits the second place in the exchanging market because of its volume. It gives the stage to business or applications. they can alter tokens because of stages.
Activity: 69
August 02, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

Of course ethereum is the best for investors who are looking the stable coin for thier money! I hope all my investments will grow with ethereum price.
Activity: 111
August 02, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
My favorite altcoin now is Etherereum the reason I chose Ethereum because I think the price of Ethereum is more stable and its development is very good so it is suitable for my investment.   
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
I will say it is Ethereum for me. Since I came to the crypto industry, I have always been carrying out transactions in Ethereum.. Most ICOs ask for Ethereum go buy their tokens an the Ethereum blockchain is simple enough to understand. So, Ethereum it is.
Activity: 130
August 01, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
It has always been Ethereum for me... But in the coming years, that might change when other blockchain get serious and start having many activities. We noticed that from late 2017, most ICOs started building their projects on the Ethereum blockchain due to its amazing smart contract tech.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
I suggest you not to put your money into one token, because it will be unsafety, my favourite coins are Cardano, Ethereum Classic, NEO, Aelf, Cappasity, Dragon Chain.
Activity: 138
August 01, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
The best altcoins I have are:
Lamden
Power House
Cardano
These are some of my favourite coins and let me tell you they shall rise as soon as they get listed on new exchanges.
Activity: 136
August 01, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
I am also research on Neo it is very good project and future of NEO is very promising. I think investment in Neo for long term definetly can gives you huge returns.
Pages:
Jump to: