Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 29. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
My most favourite altcoins are Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These coins are coming up with great projects and they have excellent and satisfying performance too.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I think these coins are the best now and I believe it's will give me a good profit in this end of the year. (ETH, NEM, IOTA, CARDANO)
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
I chose the Stellar coin. I think this is the best coin. I like its growth and market capitalization.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which is my first investment in cryptocurrency, and I earned some money from it. However, this year's continued decline in this market has moved me to panic. I have lost a lot of benefits and hope that this market will pick up as soon as possible.
ethereum has good futures.it used to many ico for their smartcontract.and also use to payment in ico projects.this reason will make demand to ethereum rise and it impacted to ethereum price.so we need more patience to see ethereum rise again.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
I love the popular ones people have listed, but I also really like Waves and SYS. They are both excellent projects. I pretty much like any good project that offers profit sharing and is reasonably successful.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
Altcoin which is my favorite is those who occupy the top position in the ranking crypto. Coins are in that position I think is safe to invest, for now, we must be observant in choosing a coin so as not to get stuck on a scam coin. I love ethereum, Waves, NEO, EOS, ADA, I observe until now its development keeps increasing and it seems that they will be worthy coins in the future.
Activity: 134
August 01, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which is my first investment in cryptocurrency, and I earned some money from it. However, this year's continued decline in this market has moved me to panic. I have lost a lot of benefits and hope that this market will pick up as soon as possible.
August 01, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
Personally , I adhere to Etherium ,and advise everyone,its price is stable for investment, and growth in the future .
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 01, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
The coin that pays the rent aka dividends. Sharpe, Taas, brickblock, horse, etc. If any other coin is just bragging based on a whitepaper, while its market share keeps going down, is not the worth for its salt.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
My favorite Altccoin is Bitcoin Gold. Recently bought Bitcoin Gold for $ 26. The price of Altkoins is very low. I recommend that everyone invest in the crypto currency!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:24:36 AM
If the Chinese state starts to ban the existence of crypto in a relatively long period it will certainly make it hard for the NEO to show its best quality so to rival the etherium still can not be realized and it makes me inclined to rely more on xrp in looking for profits every time.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
August 01, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
Well for me my most favorite altcoins that I want to hold are the top rank altcoins such as Ripple, NEO, EOS, litecoin and bitcoincash because of the reason that it can double or even triple my earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
yes I also think like that, if you see neo development from the beginning until now, neo can be spelled out quite rapidly, neo only takes about two years to be like nowadays, neo development is indeed good, but that does not mean neo can replacing ethereum, for me eth remains the best altcoin compared to other altcoins, and now there are many new altcoins that use eth blockchain technology, and it proves that eth is a good altcoin for now and for the future.
I also support NEO and believe that IT is quite capable of bypassing Ethereum by capitalization. I also watch Cardano, I think this project is quite promising and I hope it will be able to compete with NEO.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:10:40 AM
yes I also think like that, if you see neo development from the beginning until now, neo can be spelled out quite rapidly, neo only takes about two years to be like nowadays, neo development is indeed good, but that does not mean neo can replacing ethereum, for me eth remains the best altcoin compared to other altcoins, and now there are many new altcoins that use eth blockchain technology, and it proves that eth is a good altcoin for now and for the future.
Activity: 83
August 01, 2018, 01:49:40 AM
My favorite Altcoin is NEO, a very good and profitable product .
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 01, 2018, 01:13:39 AM
Almost everybody like some of top altcoins. If we are talking about young alts, then my favorite is Shivom (OMX).
Because it has no analogues. It's unique!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 01, 2018, 01:08:48 AM
Neo is very good, but probably will continue to be corrected in line with the global situation. I am sure this platform will gain momentum in the future, but I think for 2018, maybe Neo is not the best choice, at least if expecting big profits by the end of this year.
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin because one of much profitable and affordable, also this Altcoin is good to invest and hold because surely you will profit, then it is second the highest value that's why many people are getting interested to it. And im expecting to this altcoin to become more successful and grow even more its value because it has potential then possible it surely have future. Also what i really like in Ethereum is little by little it become more popular so that many people nowadays is know it, and because of that the value of it is rapidly rising.
Activity: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:06:22 AM
My new favorite is Eos, they launched their own platform not so long ago . I think Eos has a great future
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 12:45:41 AM
im more with low cap coin like privcy. I like how it has done valuable features that fast and still growing. This coin us is worth hodling.
August 01, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Neo is very good, but probably will continue to be corrected in line with the global situation. I am sure this platform will gain momentum in the future, but I think for 2018, maybe Neo is not the best choice, at least if expecting big profits by the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: