Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 34. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
ETH still will be my favourite coin. Because eth is a coin which have a high volume than others coin. And this coin is great for investment and great potential. And of course eth have a bright future
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
July 12, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
It is dangerous to have a favorite crypto currency, but I prefer the ethereum
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
Ontology (ONT) is my favorite altcoin, besides Ontology NEO and PRiV are one of those altcoins which will you give you lot of return on investment in the near future. ETH is also good as an alt.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
coins below the top 20 coinmarketcup are not considered. Although there are new and interesting projects. For Example PundiX. The team is constantly doing something, but the price is now dump.
The most reliable altcoin in my opinion is ETH. It is unlikely this coin will ever disappear from the market. Especially Buterin promises of updates to the platform Casper in 2019, Sharding in 2020
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
In the top 20 currencies, LTC NEO ETC EOS TRX are my favorite coins.
Except them all those coins which have a great dev team and a low market cap are mine best coins Wink
Activity: 162
July 12, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

NEO
ETH
LTC
XRP

These are my most favorite altcoins.  It's having a very strong technology and the platforms and they have a bright future.
Activity: 8
July 12, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
ETH and ETC, just altcoin with high volume
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
my favorite altcoin is ethereum because I think the safest altcoin is ethereum because ethereum is now very stable and the total supply is unlimited so it makes the price movement very stable. Wink Wink
Activity: 139
July 12, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
While the time of the first
MTC will be the most stable option.
EET will continue to struggle for leadership, and its attention to legislative norms creates favorable conditions for global regulation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
Traditionally, I focus on work with Ethereum, now it gets a special popularity in the work of hundreds of ICO, while the project demonstrates its steady growth, despite the current decline.
Activity: 21
July 12, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
Many coin is good. Each people here have their own opinion. I will just share information about another coin which is good. There are a coin called realisto (REA) it listed in yobit. This project is good, dev have experience in real estate investment.
Activity: 77
July 12, 2018, 01:44:44 AM
My favorite atcoint is ethereum, many types of altcoint but in my opinion the top is still ethereum, because this coint is great for investment and in the future it will certainly grow better
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL)

Why?

If it delivers as promised, it might solve a lot of future problems for crypto.

The team is active, but not possessive in how they communicate with the user-base. They mostly interested in actually developing the product, rather than going all "Mobilego" in terms of advertising.

QRL also held a capped presale, which resulted in them choosing not to have a regular ICO. Projects that say how much funds they need, and actually stop accepting funds once the target is met, is a good sign IMO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
For myself, I focus mainly on working with Waves. Also promising options for investment are NEO, Ripple, LTC. Of course, Ethereum remains the unchallenged leader for investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
Now there is a large selection of different promising coins with excellent development potential. But I traditionally focus on working with ETH, NEO and LTC.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
My Most Favorite Altcoin ethereum. Because they have a good future and also interesting. Based on ETH Smart Agreement technology.
NEO seems like an interesting coin indeed.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
I really like Etherium, it is a stable coin with great potential, a good coin for the long term.
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
SubCoins section is a section where constant and swift balances change in the crypto currencies market. some subcoins have good projects and may rise in the future. I think it's worth investing. my favorite subcoins by me Vibe, Enj, Trig, Mtc
Activity: 104
July 10, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
My most favorite altcoins they are more like ethereum and bitcoin and ripple. This coin is for the longterm trade. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
July 09, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
I also think neo and ethereum have the potential to take over the crypto currency for the future. but I also do not know whether they can survive in the future later or not.

Neo is the biggest cryptocurrency invented in China. This digital was originally known AntShares, created by Da Hongfei in 2014. Like Ethereum, its platform is designed for developing smart contracts, ICOS and building decentralized applications.
Pages:
Jump to: