Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 37. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
Personally, for my tasks, I prefer to bet on working with ETH. After all, it is used in the work of hundreds of ICOs, this year the price of the coin should restore its growth.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 48
July 07, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
for me favorite altcoins this ETS and ETS because both token have a large demand
Activity: 178
July 07, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Mostly people like these coins (ETH, RIPPLE & NEO). Because it's have a huge community and the big platforms. I hope it's price will pump & dump in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
I do not like altcoins. The price is all they depend on bitcoin. Many say that ethereum is the next bitcoin, and so on. But once, bitcoin falls down all falls down too. It's abnormal situation!
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 07, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
indeed on its way altcoin always want to give a better impact and advance the product of his creation to survive in the market. NEO is also very good in it, the development team is very innovative and keep updating existing technology because of this demand in order to survive. to be able to overtake ethereum I think it is impossible because it is impossible for that because most altcoin work contracts are many with ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
I like the Ripple project-it is a full-fledged digital monetary system, appeared in 2012. Its authors pursued the goal-to create a system with maximum security of transactions on any scale. They managed to achieve a stunning effect. Thanks to the use of distribution registers, reliable security for Ripple cryptocurrency users is guaranteed. It occupies the first position in the ranking, its popularity is so wide that it is interested in such well-known companies as UniCredit, UBS, Santander, Fidor, Westrn Union b and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Ripple Protocol is used in the work of banks, payment networks. The ability to make fast money transfers with low Commission, not to lose money when converting currencies, attracts users. All this contributes to positive forecasts regarding the development of the monetary system.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum. And I hope, soon, we will not say about ETH how about "altcoin". Ethereum have all chances to be "main coin". Why? It use standart which also use almost all new token's - ERC-20 standart.
Activity: 64
July 07, 2018, 02:13:21 AM
Check out Ontology. Same founder of NEO , solid team, advanced developments actually delivering products,every month, several big partners,, mainnet coming in late June that will generate ONT gas.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Yeah, NEO is actually good but it is just a copy cat of Ethereum. In my opinion, NEO won't grow much as it is from china and that China will control that decentralized coin. NEO won't prosper as much as Ethereum as Ethereum is still from of the most reputable coin in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:32:29 PM
The most favourite altcoin for me at the moment are NPXS and ETH. Because of them I have earned so much money for my living cost. I would try to search for another alts that could give me more profit.
July 06, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
But we can see there are some very good altcoins at the moment, but we have to see how technology develops, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum was really good because of the Smart contract, so we got Monero as a privacy aspect. but we can also choose new coins like coins that are only available to mine with a CPU that has a lot of value as it sorts through blockchain pda now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
is it true why neo in Ban in china, kalo emang true Ban in unplug the possibility of neo to become altcoin no very big, besides neo I also see altcoin potency others will go to the moon, like ADA that i see start its many enthusiasts ,, increasingly many enthusiasts then increasing the price of altcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 06, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Everyone said Ethereum for this question but i will not say Ethereum. My favourite altcoin is Wanchain. (WAN)

Wanchain seeks to create a new distributed financial infrastructure, connecting different blockchain networks together to exchange value. Also Wanchain will include decentralised exchange, asset management tools and ICO platform. I think Wanchain have a bright future in the upcoming years. Wanchain is a long term investment for me.
July 06, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
For me, the best altcoin, like most people here, is Ethereum. Because I think that it is the most reliable and stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
In my opinion, the most interesting and promising cryptocurrencies are Nano (NANO), Dash (DASH), EOS (EOS), Siacoin (SC), CoinLion, Power Ledger (POWR), Decentraland (MANA), Musicoin (MUSIC), VeChain (VEN), OmiseGO (OMG), Storm (STORM). Each of these projects is unique.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
the favorite if altcoin is the most efficient at all altcoin the ethereum because if you invest in it is sure that you'll be able to earn more when its price increases.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
for me, my favourite altcoin is ethereum. eth is the second famous coin after bitcoin and their smart contract is the best. at  the end thats worth it to long term investment.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 09:05:20 AM
There are many projects based on Ethereum and very mature projects. NEO is really good, but I disagree that it can replace Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is now a mature big brother, and NEO still has a long way to go. I believe Ethereum's team and technology will continue to improve. If NEO wants to go beyond ETH, it will be more difficult.
Activity: 104
July 06, 2018, 04:30:29 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Pages:
Jump to: