Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 35. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
Waves is quite new altcoin on the cryptomarket among other altcoins. Waves’ development and high level of security makes me loving it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Of course, until the crash stops this altcoin speed. It may not take long for Neo to rise again, and I believe his potential is still very great. But if I have to choose one, maybe this time I will take Cardano as first choice.
Activity: 80
July 09, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
There are many good altcoins, such as EOS.NEO.BTM.ADA.XRP.LTC, ETH, I think they all have development prospects, and huge potential investments.
If it is my investment, I will also distribute them.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 02:34:49 AM
Neo does not have any advantages over Ethereum,not only is it a Chinese currency,but it is also more centralized.If you take the competitors of the Ethereum is the EOS and HELL, but not useless Neo.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
I also think neo and ethereum have the potential to take over the crypto currency for the future. but I also do not know whether they can survive in the future later or not.
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
As for me, Nebulas (NAS) is my favorite altcoin. It's a blockchain 3.0 platform that has some killer features such as changeable smart contracts, incentive for DApps developers and Nebulas rank used to rank addresses, smart contracts, decentralized applications (Dapps) and other entities on the blockchain.
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
There are a lot of altcoins on the market that i really like and i enjoy having them at the moment, as an example, ethereum, neo and dogecoin. I am holding Doge since the end of 2015, and it is one of the best coins that i have ever bought
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 05:44:50 PM
and my favorite altcoin was and remains Ripple. its technology can improve the banking system, which, in fact, the developers are aimed at. transfers and payments both between organizations and between individuals are much cheaper and faster. The price of Ripple is quite acceptable, which allows you to purchase it at a rate of even a few hundred coins without sacrificing the purse that I made. I keep Ripple in the long run and wait for the moment when I can sell them more to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 518
July 08, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
I hold much confidence in some altcoins such as OMX, PWR, ICX and TKY. All these altcoins have projects with defined roadmaps and with great future prospects
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
My favourite altcoin is Waves, because it has a really great technology with smart contracts, and Waves platform is a strong competitor to the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
My favorite altcoins is ethereum, ethereum is an operating system featuring smart contract functionality. Its is second most famost coin after bitcoin. A lot of investors and businesses nowadays supports etherum  because this is not only a coin but it allows contract which automatically process transaction. It is also suit in both short or long term investments that has a very large potential to grow.
Activity: 66
July 08, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
My favourite crypto currency is BTC, ETH,NEO has good prospects and I believe in its growth.
Activity: 183
July 08, 2018, 05:26:10 PM
There is no doubt that NEO is a promising coin but replacing ethereum is not as easy as you may think. The increasing numbers of new ICOs these days still makes ethereum a favourite coin to invest.

it is true NEO has good potential and many in talking will be able to get rid of ETH, NEO trip itself is still long if to replace Ethereum position which has become second coin trust after bitcoin for now let alone many ICO using smart contract from ETH. I think Ethereum is still a favorite coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
ADA, EOS, TRX and all new blockchain projects: VeChain, RChain, Wanchain, Waltonchain, GXChain, etc. Advise them to look.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 03:53:40 PM
There are many projects based on Ethereum and very mature projects. NEO is really good, but I disagree that it can replace Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is now a mature big brother, and NEO still has a long way to go. NEO is being noticed in recent times. I do not think NEO has a slower growth rate. In essence, it is a money that can be inflated at anytime. because NEO is ETH version two
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
Currently, one of the most popular altcoins is EOS. They want to make their coins with smart contracts similar to ETH.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
July 08, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
all people say etherum the best altcoin
but if iam difference, i like alltcoin with cheap price and big volume transaction
sample ADA, stellar, XRP(ripple)
Activity: 560
July 08, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
There is no doubt that NEO is a promising coin but replacing ethereum is not as easy as you may think. The increasing numbers of new ICOs these days still makes ethereum a favourite coin to invest.
Activity: 378
July 08, 2018, 03:32:40 PM
There are many altcoin in this crypto world but all these are not my favourite because all these coin have not a good future i like those which have a bright future like WRC, Waves, Aion, EOS
Activity: 81
July 08, 2018, 03:25:12 PM
XRB ~ I found this coin about a week ago and was immediately amazed at how incredible the technology is compared to that which exists in the space already. The transaction times are amazingly fast, and I see this being both successful in the short term when it is added to more accessible exchanges (fuck Mercatox for holding my XRB forever) and in the long term as a way to fill the currency niche of the market.

REQ ~ I found this one early, and managed to get in at 0.06, and has been a keystone of my portfolio since. With the recent release of Colossus, the team has a proven mvp, and managed to stay notoriously ahead of schedule. With Paypal's market cap at 86B and Request being both improving on Paypal, and expanding into other use cases as well, I am incredibly bullish on REQ for Q3 and beyond.
Pages:
Jump to: