Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 33. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
I like Neo, because this coin brings a little passive income in the form of Gas. But for the time being, most of the ICO projects choose the Ethereum, because it is, in my opinion, easier and more convenient.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 17, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
NEO is a very strong coin that competes with ETH. If you invest in NEO you should forget about it for a couple of years and after that you will be rich enough to buy an island Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
Probably binance, done very well for me so far.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum . Ethereum is best cryptocurrency in this time because of its increasing and stable price. Ethereum is also accepted by many developed and developing countries and in those countries it helps their government to reduce the unemployment issues. Its stable price is produced suitable environment for investment. Another biggest advantage of this is its money transaction facility with low transaction cost and this thing help many people to setup their online business. So because of those advantages Ethereum is my favourite.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
I adore with working with EOS. I am sure that it is the one altcoin which has more potential than other have. I hope that it will be in front of ETH as well.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
I like Ethereum best. In my opinion, this is the most promising altcoin. I'm sure the Ethereum will please us with the price.
Activity: 110
July 16, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
I think swell is extraordinary compared to other decisions, swell innovation has been embraced by a far reaching installment stage, the advancement group is as yet attempting to work with different gatherings including numerous banks, swell including stable coin currently, less votality, so I think the eventual fate of swell is a decent venture decision
Activity: 185
July 14, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
At this moment ETH is the my favorite coin. Because it is the based on the block chain teconly and it has a very smart contract. It is the queen of the all altcoins . I think its price will be pumped & dump in the future and it's will be cross the price of the BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 14, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
I think ripple is one of the best choices, ripple technology has been adopted by a wide-ranging payment platform, the development team is still trying to work with other parties including many banks, ripple including stable coin now, not so much votality, so I think the future of ripple is a good investment choice
Ripple. it seems nothing wrong if I learn more first. considering I'm still a new user.
 Thank you for the advice.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
Neo has become a thing of the past. The price of neo has gone up so far that its own value and price do not match. The status of neo cannot be compared with eth.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum. All of existing ICOs are alligned in ethereum blockchain and smart contract. It is most known coin after bitcoin i guess but now there are so many altcoins, peoples often confuse to choose what coin they gonna invest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
ethereum and neo do have a technology that I say is almost the same. but for now superior and more trust is ethereum. I agree with you if the chinese government is not very much the following as well as in cryptocurrency, neo can be more shining
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
it seems to me that in this matter one can rely on the opinion of the majority. As the most popular altcoyin is the Etherium, I believe that it is the coolest and most promising. But this is just my opinion.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
I think and believe that NEO is an excellent and promising coin. It seems to me that we can expect good growth from her. I invested and I wait.
Activity: 309
July 13, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
I used to love ETC. I really like the position of "cod is law".
Activity: 119
July 13, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
I think eidoo has a decent future. since Eidoo needs to do things any other way by correlation with the others, in a more secure and more straightforward route, to give an uncommon spotlight on the client experience and make the many-sided quality of the crypto world more reasonable. What's more Eidoo means to make it simpler for clients to oversee square based computerized resources. For the time being, the wallet centers around the Ethereum and ERC20 markers. Be that as it may, later on, the organization intends to include cross section bolster. Presently it might be at the base preferences others however will get great outcome in the following days...
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 13, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
In general, ethereum has good potent at the market. Except for the ethereum, I like the EOS and NEO for these days. I follow these coins on the market frequently.
Indeed for ethereum itself no doubt certainly because it has a strong potential in the market,
therefore I chose ethereum to be my favorite altcoin,
and I think eos and neo also have a nice and promising future
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
July 13, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
In general, ethereum has good potent at the market. Except for the ethereum, I like the EOS and NEO for these days. I follow these coins on the market frequently.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 07:24:40 AM
Neo and ethereum this year as the most popular topic because the technology is owned from the coin is very good. both coins compete in terms of technological sophistication. but better buy neo with the cheap price. I am sure neo will be able to match the price ethereum in the future.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
Their are quite some altcoin I like personally and I love to keep them for the long term. The likes of zilliqa, ont, xmr and erherum are my favourite altcoins I like to hold for the long term
Pages:
Jump to: