Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 36. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
I have one idea for you. If you do not know what you would like to do now, I want to invite you to discover this crypto currency. P2PS
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
 https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
EOS, TRX these altcoins disconnected from Ethereum and became completely independent blockchains. Expectations from them good growth this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
I pick ETH because Ethereum is the altcoin that has made me the most money in all of the altcoins and also it has one of the best projects out there and is one of the biggest coins. ETH is a great coin and although there are some very good altcoins with really good project which I believe in, ethereum is my favorite one so far. Cool
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
No doubt NEO is a good coin and ETH is always my favourite but recently  I've been following scidex for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. It will be great project.
Activity: 368
July 08, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
i still like eth a lot, despite the market uncertainties. neo-wise i dunno if there will be any implications from china's crypto policies, even if it's meant to be a global token.

i think that tjere ar e alot of problems with the current coins and altcoins, but they can be solved easily
July 08, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
In Altcoins that are on the market recently, it seems to me that investing is dangerous but at the same time it can be very profitable. I prefer to grow slowly but confidently. In my case, I often use Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum
i am not sure about etheruem, but i believe in litecoi , though ripple seems to be not so trustworthy as many peopl talk
July 08, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
my favourite altcoin is and will always be ethereum, because it was the first altcoin in where i invested (but i joined crypto on 2011). anyway, i think that there is no way to see other coin being better than ethereum (aside from bitcoin)
i th9nk that many people love ethereum amd bitcoin and they are right, these crytpocurrencie shave some problems though
July 08, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
it is so hard to tell which altcoi  is the best bacaise thera re so many good ones, so it is hard for me to choose
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
my favourite altcoin is and will always be ethereum, because it was the first altcoin in where i invested (but i joined crypto on 2011). anyway, i think that there is no way to see other coin being better than ethereum (aside from bitcoin)
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
In Altcoins that are on the market recently, it seems to me that investing is dangerous but at the same time it can be very profitable. I prefer to grow slowly but confidently. In my case, I often use Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 02:28:01 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

For me the best cryptocurrency to investb in is Zcash
I also like this coin. I think that this coin will become very promising, because people like anonymous coins. I invested in Zcash  and I think that this will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

For me the best cryptocurrency to investb in is Zcash
Activity: 148
July 08, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
I really have numerous most loved altcoins, yet the present my indisputable favorite is Credits! The group is extremely persevering and active.Till now in Altcoin ETH is at the best. Presently new systems are originating from Altcoin security reason. Because of this there can be great security in their trade. Numerous progressions are going on in the market. For this we need to contributing numerous great coins like Ripple, Xmr, Litcoin.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
I really like the progress of the Bitcoin Gold crypto currency. The team works very well. I constantly invest in Bitcoin Gold.  Wink
Activity: 653
July 08, 2018, 11:04:17 AM
I have most one favorite altcoin and still I buy for investmenta and trade to take profit, I most interested with ethereum altcoin because I see many offer of ethereum price every time. Alwasy have different price day by day, I can take profit with buy ethereum on lower price and sell ethereum on higher price. you can take profit by make ethereum as investment for the future because ethereum have great value to be on highest price.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
I think every coin has its own momentum, and Neo is very potential. But maybe for now I still prefer Eos to be my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 08, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
Then the waves can also be viewed as a perspective. While neo does not have support from China, it will be heavily tossed at a price. And of course now the coins are a variety, but for me the best and not promising is still Dash.
I did make Ethereum my favorite coin for a long time. with the development of Ethereum, this continues to show a pretty good improvement. so with the result, I can get this to its own advantage by having Ethereum as my favorite coin. I prefer to favor Ethereum than any other Altcoin I favor. so it is very nice to have the coin in the future.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
My favourite altcoin is cardano (ada) some people call it third generation blockchain and I feel the same that's why it is my favorite alt coin.
Activity: 68
July 08, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
In the world of crypto currencies, the number of subcoins is increasing. investors are having trouble finding the right subcoins. some of the subcoins have the potential. I think the most favorite ones are Ripple Verge and Enj
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
I would talk to add: 2018 will be the year of NEO
With one sentence: NEO is Ethereum, but with a specific purpose, by building a smart economy. Ethereum is just a platform for start-ups, innovations and innovations - its direction is only for individuals built on Ethereum. The value of NEO lies in what it offers to the smart economy in line with regulations. Right now, just wait for a Chinese government announcement!
Pages:
Jump to: