Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 31. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Yes, NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency. NEO has performed very well in any aspect. The community is very active, the community is active, the users are huge, and the technology is advanced. However, the current market value is very high. I think it is more investment. Suitable for those who like low risk
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:09:05 AM
I really like ethereum, it's my favorite altcoin, it's the best cryptocurrency right now because of its increasing and stable price.
I strongly believe in ethereum, the future of ethereum is very good.
But actually now I'm not so sure. I think that some coins have really good basics and real life adoption but they are also down. I suspect manipulation. But we must also be able to analyze how the market develops.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

if you want to ask what my favorite altcoins are, of course I will answer stellar lumens is my favorite coin, because that xlm coin that makes me a lot get profit
Activity: 177
July 22, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
it can be said that NEO is Ethereum its people from China, but for all it needs the good of government because Cryptocurency in China in Banned.

and I'll add a bit, if you have the question "Favor Altcoin), then the answer is when there is a 1: 1 airdrop on Exchange, for example 1 Eboost: 1 Alaris.
Activity: 462
July 22, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
I really like ethereum, it's my favorite altcoin, it's the best cryptocurrency right now because of its increasing and stable price.
I strongly believe in ethereum, the future of ethereum is very good.
Activity: 91
July 22, 2018, 12:05:03 AM
Still Ethereum. For new and upcoming coin, it would be PRiVCY coin. Been staking on it and the rewards are pretty decent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:03:32 AM
I really like Bitcoin Ethereum, and Ripple, for me Bitcoin and 2 altcoin have given me an advantage, Ripple although I get a little profit, but the profit I get happens regularly, I never lose money when choosing Ripple, you surely know what advantage and the lack of Ripple, a lot of people who disagree about Ripple, but I'll still love Ripple.
Activity: 42
July 22, 2018, 12:00:29 AM
Ethereum hands down. But if I were to pick other altcoins, it'll be WePower. There's also a recently launched energy utility token, VLUX. Really curious to see how that new coin will do
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
i like most etherum
the rest I also interested in the new token launch, also to be launched. I love the new project and are interested to invest there.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 11:51:25 PM
Yes, I see that many airdrop use NEO wallet and I still use it. Thank your post!!
Activity: 479
July 21, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
I think eidoo has a decent future. since Eidoo needs to do things any other way by examination with the others, in a more secure and more straightforward route, to give an exceptional spotlight on the client experience and make the unpredictability of the crypto world more justifiable. What's more Eidoo means to make it less demanding for clients to oversee square based computerized resources. For the present, the wallet centers around the Ethereum and ERC20 markers. In any case, later on, the organization intends to include grid bolster. Presently it might be at the base preferences others however will get great outcome in the following days...
I agree with you . EDO has a very good development and is constantly interested in their community in recent times. The project now has an official product and it is an Eidoo wallet and adds a lot of special features including decentralized exchange, which few projects do. I will personally trust Eidoo and invest in EDO coins to make the best profit
Activity: 115
July 21, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
I think eidoo has a decent future. since Eidoo needs to do things any other way by examination with the others, in a more secure and more straightforward route, to give an exceptional spotlight on the client experience and make the unpredictability of the crypto world more justifiable. What's more Eidoo means to make it less demanding for clients to oversee square based computerized resources. For the present, the wallet centers around the Ethereum and ERC20 markers. In any case, later on, the organization intends to include grid bolster. Presently it might be at the base preferences others however will get great outcome in the following days...
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
Probably binance, done very well for me so far.

Binance is also good but I trust some other altcoins much more. For instance, I love Cardano and Ethereum. However, there are some other new altcoins that are the most promising ones - Gladius, Napoleon X, and Credits.
Activity: 274
July 19, 2018, 09:13:36 AM
my biggest favorite is ethereum but neo, like Ethereum, will rise more.Neo is very open in front of the icos and worth the investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
actually my favorite coin from the first is bitcoin, because not only as the king of cryptocurrency, but bitcoin is the most stable coin and very suitable to be asset, but if i have to choose most favorite altcoin, I will choose ethreum
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
My favourite altcoins is NEO. NEO is promoted as Chinese Ethereum and sometimes as Ethereum Killer. I believe NEO has a very bright future. They can be as high as number 4 or 5 in term of market cap by year end which would put them between 5–8 Billion. That would mean there is 10x growth from where they are. By the end of 2018 it can be way higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
July 19, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
I have 3 different favorite coins in which I've invested,

ARK = A very promising project which aims to make blockchain adoption easy and to allow interactions between blockchains. They're not new, they have a working product, a constant amount of updates they're even hiring people (just look at their blog posts! https://blog.ark.io/).

Electronem = A new, promising but risky coin which targets the mobile users. They offer a "mining simulation" for Android and at the moment it's under beta testing for iOS as well. I'm mostely possitive about this project but I also have a fear that another solution might come out of nowhere before the adoption of ETN is secured.

XRP = That's a long term investment because like BTC and ETH, this is a steady coininvestment.
Activity: 96
July 19, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now. it's a good currency it has been on the market for a long time.I really believe in the ETH project. it is a very good coin and development plans are good. i think there are so many ideas about the best altcoins, but i think for this year ADA, ETH and also NEO will be good because of their technology and popularity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 19, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
I like ETH and EOS. In addition, I think that LTC can show good growth this year. It seems to me that now is a good time to buy these coins. I hope that I made the right choice.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 07:22:44 AM
Anyone help me how to make money? I promise to be a disciple of hard
Pages:
Jump to: