Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 30. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
My favorite Altcoint remains ethereum, many types of altcoint are popping up, but in my opinion the best ethereum altcoint, the investment in ethereum is certainly a good potential for the future
Activity: 115
August 01, 2018, 03:51:19 AM
many altcoins have the potential of seseorag to have their own favorite coins as I have some favorite coins like ethereum and neo
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
I question that on Ethereum the quantity of month to month propelled ICO has diminished since the start of the year. Excessively appealing for any business. Furthermore, this notwithstanding every one of the drawbacks of scaling. Likewise, it is intended to dispatch the refresh in the tumble to wipe out these inadequacies.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
In the digital currencies market My favorite subcoins are Enj, Mtc and Ripple. They work hard to reach the goals of the projects. these value will increase greatly in the coming years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
My favorite coins every time are ethereum. Because of that one altcoin I am very confident if people have will benefit greatly and certainly long term investment on this ethereum. And of course everyone is different from their favorite coins
Activity: 173
July 26, 2018, 04:46:13 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I mostly like these coins EOS, CARDANO, LTC. Because these coins give me a big profit in these few past months I hope its price will be pumped & dump again.
Activity: 137
July 26, 2018, 04:27:29 PM
My favorite coin is cardano (ada) some people call it third generation coin and this is true it has high potential and I think it can easily gain us 2 or 3x profit within this year.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
My favorite altcoin is Ada. Although this encryption time is not very long, it is quite suitable for long-term investment. When the bull market comes, Ada's price will definitely increase tenfold.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
I really like ethereum, it's my favorite altcoin, it's the best cryptocurrency right now because of its increasing and stable price.
I strongly believe in ethereum, the future of ethereum is very good.
as you say I also really like ethereum because of its quality with a convincing project, and the ever-increasing volume that makes ethereum a coin that is almost equivalent to bitcoin but is also very suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 26, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
I like ETH and LTC. These coins brought me a good profit. Now the market is starting to recover and I hope that they will give me even more profit. That's why I love crypto.
Activity: 1106
July 26, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
I would like DITCOIN so its my future coin. Another coin NEO STEEM ETC, ADA and also many coin in buy my exchanger wallet. I am happy to get more coin but bitcoin is my future because alt coin depend on bitcoin. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Except Etherum)
The altcoys were good for me: PundiX- an excellent bounty company and further development of the project. And I think that I will show their best opportunities.
Zilliqa  - Gave several good times X
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
Pure Answer. ETH, that rank has already proved that it was best Altcoin. It was the Prince of Crypto no one can deny it. Also it was the coin that already has became many platform of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
I really like ethereum, it's my favorite altcoin, it's the best cryptocurrency right now because of its increasing and stable price.
I strongly believe in ethereum, the future of ethereum is very good.
Yes, my own favorite coins are of course ethereum,
because I am very confident with ethereum and ethereum also I think have a good future,
so I will not hesitate with my favorite coins
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
Personally, my most favorite altcoin is ethereum. It has a very good blockchain that even icos adopt for their transaction, it is very secure and reliable. It has a good smart contrast and has very good potentials, it has a large community and it is also a potential coin for hold.
Activity: 25
July 23, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I believe in privacy so i can suggest sibcoin
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Eos is getting harder and I don't think that there will be one more strong altcoin in the nearest future that will be able to win EOS, this alt is too strong.
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 23, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
With current news EOS looks like the most suitable altcoin for everything and I think that EOS will be the first alternativecryptocurrency on the market soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 22, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

yes that is true but i think many of the platforms prefers ethereum blockchain more to neo platform that is why to every ICO's launched today are mostly using the ethereum blockchain. mostly some of  the Chinese industries or companies are using ethereum platfroms to pays there worker and also using for most the transaction like importation of foreign materials. certainly the next will be neo block chain after ethereum.
Activity: 137
July 22, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
my favorite coin is the ripple (xrp) and digibyte (dgb) it gives me lots of profit and im very lucky that i discovered that token in the perect time that gives me not 100% profit but up to 600% of my investment.
Pages:
Jump to: