Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox account in the USA has been seized by the DHS? - page 10. (Read 25844 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Your headline is totally misleading.  All that it says is that you can't get your money out via Dwolla now.  There is no Mt Gox account in the USA
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just attempted to get a withdrawal of my USD from MtGox to Dwolla and got the following in an email:

Dwolla Support
MAY 14, 2013  |  01:44PM CDT

Due to recent court orders by the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland seizing the account of Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”), Dwolla is immediately no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

As a result if you have not seen funds arrive in your Dwolla account from this merchant then this will not be occurring with Dwolla. You will want to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC (https://mtgox.com/contact-us) to inquire on how to go about withdrawing these funds.

Sincerely,
Dwolla Support
www.dwolla.com
www.trydwolla.com (Send someone free money on us to get them started)

Anyone else seen this? I guess this is the fallout from the Coinlab lawsuit?

Why does your email say "seizing the account"; and the presumably identical email quoted by everyone else doesn't say that?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Did you add the "seizing" wording to your email or is everyone else getting a different email?
Activity: 728
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Just got the email too

As of 12:13 PM on 5/14/2013:

You’re receiving this notice because our systems have indicated that you’ve processed and completed a real-time Dwolla-to-Dwolla payment to Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”) within the last 24 hours.

Due to recent court orders received from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, Dwolla is no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

This is a courtesy email encouraging you to follow up on any uncompleted orders with Mutum Sigillum LLC as Dwolla is now unable to move money to and from Mutum Sigillum LLC’s Dwolla account.

Dwolla is not party to this matter nor does it have any information or further insight into the situation. We strongly encourages those with questions to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC

Note: Dwolla requires a court order before honoring requests such as seizing funds or revoking access to an account.

On behalf of Dwolla, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Just got this e-mail too
Ditto.

Guess I might have to look into direct bank transfers for withdrawals in the future.  Any other thoughts for reliable USD withdrawals?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
God damnit I just got verified for that too.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Just got the email too

You’re receiving this notice because our systems have indicated that you’ve processed and completed a real-time Dwolla-to-Dwolla payment to Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”) within the last 24 hours.

Due to recent court orders received from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, Dwolla is no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

This is a courtesy email encouraging you to follow up on any uncompleted orders with Mutum Sigillum LLC as Dwolla is now unable to move money to and from Mutum Sigillum LLC’s Dwolla account.

Dwolla is not party to this matter nor does it have any information or further insight into the situation. We strongly encourages those with questions to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC

Note: Dwolla requires a court order before honoring requests such as seizing funds or revoking access to an account.

Just got this e-mail too
Activity: 532
Just got the email too

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Scare tactics, they do this all the time.

Well apparently it's working....
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Scare tactics, they do this all the time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I just attempted to get a withdrawal of my USD from MtGox to Dwolla and got the following in an email:

Dwolla Support
MAY 14, 2013  |  01:44PM CDT

Due to recent court orders by the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland seizing the account of Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”), Dwolla is immediately no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

As a result if you have not seen funds arrive in your Dwolla account from this merchant then this will not be occurring with Dwolla. You will want to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC (https://mtgox.com/contact-us) to inquire on how to go about withdrawing these funds.

Sincerely,
Dwolla Support
www.dwolla.com
www.trydwolla.com (Send someone free money on us to get them started)

Anyone else seen this? I guess this is the fallout from the Coinlab lawsuit?
Pages:
Jump to: