Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 195. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 10:00:38 AM
Absolute bastards my GOX hate has just been growing and growing ... That's what I get for putting some Btc back with them worst part is they didn't even drop in price with the other exchanges. Awful
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 29, 2014, 09:45:52 AM
no other exchange ever needed more than 10 min. in the worst cases to put up a transaction to the blockchain.......48 hours ticking...backlog growing.....8 days...6 weeks.......no information whats-o-ever...never?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 29, 2014, 08:54:48 AM
I'm approaching 48 hours of getting a "broken" transaction

No replies from Gox

The amount of broken withdrawals is growing daily, so Gox is backlogged.

http://thegoxreport.com/

Utterly useless or brazenly criminal - not sure which yet
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 08:16:55 AM
just to add my own experience, waiting 0.28 BTC (~200€) withdrawal from MtGox to my cryptsy address for more than 24 hours (which was tested to work fine minutes ago), ticket was filed 21 hours ago but still no response. Withdraw transaction can't even be found in the blockchain so that's not cryptsy's fault. That's going to be the last time I'm going to use mtgox.
legendary
Activity: 889
January 29, 2014, 06:53:53 AM
Has anyone successfully withdrawn BTC since Sunday?

Thanks

Nope,

just tried one of 7 BTC and one of 10 BTC.....stuck for 24 hours......

Sturle....are your BTC withdrawls still working??

Thanks

Oh my, we have bad BTC withdrawal delays as well now... Sad

Its Wed I requested simple transfer withdrawl on MOnday. The money was taken out of my account along with transfer fee and I have not received anything.1.1 bitcoins with a 200 dollar plus markup and i paid withdrawl fee. I have sent numerous emails to the support without even an answer. This is criminal and theft. I mean for support to not even answer an email is inexcusable.

Delays are one thing but taking 1100 dollars and not responding to a single email is another its outright theft. There is nothing on their twitter or home page or facebook in regard to any sort of an explanation. I noticed no change in trading volume seemes to be the same.

How has no one in this thread commented on their facebook or twitter ? Is mt gox deleting any negative feedback. Criminals.

http://thegenesisblock.com/an-analysis-of-the-interview-with-mark-karpeles-ceo-of-mt-gox/    owner looks like a fat incompetent imbecile judging from picture in interview he did.
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 06:33:39 AM
funny thing is there are never technical glitches or compliance issues if you want to deposit BTC or cash....

really bad those developers Wink

+1
zyk
January 29, 2014, 06:31:03 AM
funny thing is there are never technical glitches or compliance issues if you want to deposit BTC or cash....

really bad those developers Wink
Activity: 868
January 29, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

Thanks

Nope,

Thanks

Oh my, we have bad BTC withdrawal delays as well now... Sad
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
January 29, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

Thanks

Nope,

Thanks

Judging from all the outrage on this forum, Gox BTC withdrawals are seriously broken at the moment. Let's hope they can solve this.
zyk
January 29, 2014, 04:54:11 AM

Thanks

Nope,

Thanks
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 04:37:08 AM
Anyone do Japanese domestic transfer using a CitiBank-JP account to/from Gox?
I hear that Gox wont/cant do business with Citibank-US
and am wondering if that is a US Gov restriction or maybe Citibank's internal policy?

Just got an answer from MtGox, that Citibank (in Japan) does not accept the transaction associated with the bitcoin.
 Angry

Sad

huh.   I just received a withdrawal today to my citibank japan account from gox and have been doing it for 5 or more months without issue.

i have been doing it for months without issue too, but this is the answer i received today for a 8 days ticket old..

"現在、シティバンク銀行はビットコインに関連する取引を受け付けておりません。

また他に何か困りごとや質問などがございましたらお問い合わせください。

よろしくお願い致します。

Best regards"

I wonder if this just took effect.   Oh well, if thats going to be the case now time to open a japannet ginko account.   But I did just get a payment today 1/29.   Weird.

(to translate you can just use google translate...)

it's really weird, but i was waiting for a withdrawal since 12th January and yesterday i decided to cancel it, they did it and i made a new withdrawal on my JapaNet account... let's see what happens now!

Activity: 18
January 29, 2014, 04:31:32 AM
and am wondering if that is a US Gov restriction or maybe Citibank's internal policy?

Just got an answer from MtGox, that Citibank (in Japan) does not accept the transaction associated with the bitcoin.
 Angry

huh.   I just received a withdrawal today to my citibank japan account from gox and have been doing it for 5 or more months without issue.

This two pieces of info are conflicting with each other Sad

Yes, it conflicts.  But what I can say is I am doing it.  lol.

Welcome to Mt.Gox, the only place in the world with more conflicts than warzones!

Angry

Sad

i have been doing it for months without issue too, but this is the answer i received today for a 8 days ticket old..

よろしくお願い致します。

Best regards"

Very funny... English please?
January 29, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

Angry

Sad

よろしくお願い致します。

Best regards"
January 29, 2014, 04:25:46 AM

Angry

huh.   I just received a withdrawal today to my citibank japan account from gox and have been doing it for 5 or more months without issue.

This two pieces of info are conflicting with each other. Sad
Activity: 18
January 29, 2014, 04:24:44 AM

Angry

Oh, do they answer?
January 29, 2014, 04:24:14 AM
I have been verified on Mtgox, I wonder if I should deposit any money on the website

You mean deposit fiat? Or bitcoin?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 04:21:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 910
January 29, 2014, 04:14:24 AM

Angry

Sad
January 29, 2014, 04:12:55 AM

Angry
Activity: 78
January 29, 2014, 02:39:11 AM
Jump to: