Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 190. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 04:19:18 PM
So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? Fair enough on your other points.

hmm, not sure about that, just came to mind when in the UK, Northern Rock went down because every one wanted to get the money out and they had no reserves.

I was thinking if a mass panic causes everyone to withdraw all the btc-s/usd in sudden, bad news spreads that gox is going down, etc, etc, it makes to the bbc news, so noone buys btc at gox any more (newbies) so gox will have no liquidity to pay us (you and me and everyone on the forum) back and this eventually will cause gox to go down.

from the other hand, if I dont get the remaining 60% of my coins soon, I will be on your side bro to sue them Wink

lol sue a bankrupt company Wink If they send me an email reprocessing I expect the money to be there next day especially if other people are getting paid out. If it is automatically reprocessed to transferes that didn't go thru, then how are you getting yours and I haven't received  mine?

you tried to withdraw usd right? or btc?
usd is a whole different matter, I heard its nearly impossible to withdraw usd (see to avoid day trading between bitstamp and gox)

my btc withdraws arrived in order so far, so they might be processing it in chunks? not sure, I have no info on that.
can you cancel your usd / buy btc and get that out? still better to have something than nothing if the shit hits the fan.

ps: you can sue a recently bankrupt company, receivers just pile in the loss and you get some fraction if lucky.

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 03:39:36 PM
So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? Fair enough on your other points.

hmm, not sure about that, just came to mind when in the UK, Northern Rock went down because every one wanted to get the money out and they had no reserves.

I was thinking if a mass panic causes everyone to withdraw all the btc-s/usd in sudden, bad news spreads that gox is going down, etc, etc, it makes to the bbc news, so noone buys btc at gox any more (newbies) so gox will have no liquidity to pay us (you and me and everyone on the forum) back and this eventually will cause gox to go down.

from the other hand, if I dont get the remaining 60% of my coins soon, I will be on your side bro to sue them Wink

lol sue a bankrupt company Wink If they send me an email reprocessing I expect the money to be there next day especially if other people are getting paid out. If it is automatically reprocessed to transferes that didn't go thru, then how are you getting yours and I haven't received  mine?
January 31, 2014, 03:35:21 PM

legendary
January 31, 2014, 03:29:21 PM
So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? The way they are conducting their buisness affairs more then sucks, if that causes them to shut down their own fault.  Fair enough on your other points.
January 31, 2014, 03:27:42 PM
thanks for your shilling efforts newbie , please have gox send ya a little extra for your efforts you just happened to make a new account so could chill everyone down very nice. If they sent me an email maybe I wouldn't be uptight . I don't think thats too much to ask for after charging me 20 plus percent markup to get my mone off. Other exchanges at 788 but gox charged me   950 5 days later 1 email no withdrawl and i should be chill i see.

dude, I dont see what is your problem with me. I am no troll, came here to tell you there is hope to get your BTCs out. I am sorry if it is not for your taste.

I understand that you are stressed out, I gave up getting USD out long time ago as I heard it is nearly impossible, there is a reason mtgox has the values up to $930+, I guess they dont want people just transfer over cheap btc from bitstamp and make a quick buck selling on gox.

The only option I saw is getting out BTC, nice and simple.

It took me 4 days to get out 40% of the transfer, but I was happy as I actually hoped I lost all the coins. So I am here to tell you there is hope, if it is a problem for you, then I dont know what to say.

Would you feel better if I told you, you lost all your funds and that is it? only starving comes from now on? does it feel better? Im sure it does not.

Also, just think about for a second how bad it will be to the bitcoin community if mtgox goes down? that would drive down the prices for sure. Although, on second thought, I would just buy even more at stamp, so not too concerned. 
legendary
January 31, 2014, 03:05:22 PM
Lol at newb trollz
Activity: 6
January 31, 2014, 03:02:24 PM

Mark just showed up in my front yard in a helicopter and gave me all of the money he owed me.  He said that he was terribly sorry about the delay and though it was only right to commission the machine and pilot so that he could expedite making things right.  After the inconvenience I suffered he thought it was the right thing to do.  We also took a sight-seeing flight for 1/2 an hour.

Mt. Gox is the greatest!

legendary
January 31, 2014, 03:01:44 PM
I've had a request for a $1k USD withdrawal (wire to US checking acct) since Dec. 1, 2013. For awhile it sat in "pending" where it was cancelable . It has since disappeared from the pending and is now in no man's land. Obviously, no funds have been received. I transferred some coins out of Gox since I am getting very concerned with their business. The coin transfer hit instantaneously, which is good news, but as an international fiat business they are basically completely dead, IMO. FWIW.

Also, I know a JPY citizen so I'd be interested in buying here (e.g., coinbase) and selling there, IFF they actually are transferring money internally, which seems to be questionable. If anyone is getting JPY out it would be great if you could tell me which fincancial institution you could recommend.

Sorry man , quite honestly i know of no one in us who has recieved money to a us bank account in past few months. To other poster I was pretty calm until they sent me email they were reprocessing but didn't tell me when and I haven''t recieved it day 5. If they communicated  it would certainly help the situation as they created it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 31, 2014, 02:57:05 PM
I've had a request for a $1k USD withdrawal (wire to US checking acct) since Dec. 1, 2013. For awhile it sat in "pending" where it was cancelable . It has since disappeared from the pending and is now in no man's land. Obviously, no funds have been received. I transferred some coins out of Gox since I am getting very concerned with their business. The coin transfer hit instantaneously, which is good news, but as an international fiat business they are basically completely dead, IMO. FWIW.

Also, I know a JPY citizen so I'd be interested in buying here (e.g., coinbase) and selling there, IFF they actually are transferring money internally, which seems to be questionable. If anyone is getting JPY out it would be great if you could tell me which fincancial institution you could recommend.

Withdrawal: Pending is cancelable manually? Where is that option? I must have totally missed it.
legendary
January 31, 2014, 02:51:49 PM
thanks for your shilling efforts newbie , please have gox send ya a little extra for your efforts you just happened to make a new account so could chill everyone down very nice. If they sent me an email maybe I wouldn't be uptight . I don't think thats too much to ask for after charging me 20 plus percent markup to get my mone off. Other exchanges at 788 but gox charged me   950 5 days later 1 email no withdrawl and i should be chill i see.
January 31, 2014, 02:49:20 PM
you guys really need to calm down!

I have received a fixed btc transfer this morning, I have also got one last night. I was waiting for that one for 4 days now.
so MtGox is clearly fixing the issue, just give them some time!

good for you where is mine? how long does it take to send when they do auto resend? Screw everyone else as long as you got paid i gotcha. Nice FIRST POST BTW!

man, you really have some issues!

I am still down in terms of the funds, I transferred 12.4 in 7 batches and only arrived 5.8btc, but I am not raging here pointless. I am waiting as I see they have issues, and they are fixing it slowly.

It does not help if you just spread the panic! so just chill down.

btw: imho there is no relation between time of membership on the site and writing clever/stupid things, you might wanna think about this.

Activity: 579
CoinQuacker
January 31, 2014, 02:47:31 PM

legendary
January 31, 2014, 02:41:44 PM

I have received a fixed btc transfer this morning, I have also got one last night. I was waiting for that one for 4 days now.

good for you where is mine? how long does it take to send when they do auto resend? Screw everyone else as long as you got paid i gotcha. Nice FIRST POST BTW! Im waiting 5 days nice to see you got paid ahed of me and 2x no less
January 31, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

legendary
January 31, 2014, 02:26:46 PM
wasn't to an exchange or anything
Activity: 700
January 31, 2014, 02:12:43 PM
Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

got this in email ~hope alive?

Looks like  support was full of shit nothing recieved . Mine was transfer to online wallet.

What online wallet are you using?
Activity: 11
January 31, 2014, 02:12:28 PM
Just got to be patient - nothing else you or any of us can do.
legendary
January 31, 2014, 02:06:47 PM
Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

got this in email ~hope alive?

Looks like  support was full of shit nothing recieved . Mine was transfer to online wallet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 31, 2014, 11:18:31 AM
For JPY now 22 calendar days to be processed.

which bank are you using?
Activity: 18
January 31, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
Gox will be releasing a statement later today regarding btc withdrawal delays

any source?

I was chatting with two members of Gox support earlier. They said there will be an announcement today (sorry i don't have a screenshot). I asked them was it bad news i.e. exchange closing / liquidity problems. They said no, not at all, they just needed people to be patient.

They said it was a 100% technical issue, a "dust problem" whatever that means.

I asked if Mark K could reproduce the "trick" he did one other time to prove they were solvent i.e. move a heap of BTC between two internal wallets so we know they have the coins. The support guy didn't commit to doing it but said it would be raised with Mark K.

I guess we can only wait and see.

Okay, so you know some people inside Mt.Gox, can you ask them what's the reason for the delay of SEPA withdrawals too?
Jump to: