Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 194. (Read 908613 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 29, 2014, 10:28:16 PM
I waited 4 days to get a ticket replied, they have huge backlog, and i guess it keeps increasing.

Every ponzi has a backlog when their investors want their money out.

They are scrambling to keep the sham going.

There is no excuse why withdrawal are taking more than 2 days and up to 7 days.

Remember this is bitcoin not the traditional banking system which takes that long to transfer funds.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 29, 2014, 09:31:58 PM
yeah...its russian roulette...just requested 4 withdrawls in a row and unbelievably three of them went to the chain but the fourth got stuck again.....

and the former three are lost since 60 hours no support answer...whats-o-ever

thats in no way worth to do buiseness with them anymore...nuff is nuff !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 29, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
by what standards is anything improving over there?  everything is worsening......support answer time was hours half a year ago...now we can wait weeks !

each and every of my last 3 tx in different amounts were broken !!   IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO GOT ANY BTC WITHDRAWL BROKEN OR UNBROKEN IN THE LAST 24 hours?Huh

2 withdrawals at around 6:40PM PST yesterday. 1 right after the other. Went through instantly. I know I was lucky.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
January 29, 2014, 08:56:10 PM
MtGox are aware of the issue, and afaik the situation is finally improving.
Pffft!  You think?
Who are you, and what did you do to tvbcof?  The real tvbcof can troll better than this!

I thought that one was pretty good .

Maybe the expression would make more sense to a native English speaker (though you seem similar to most of the foreigners I know in that you at least write more fluently than most U.S. educated persons.)

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 08:45:59 PM
Useless fucks after 3 days of waiting i get email from cusomer suppoort asking if I am writting regarding a withdrawl and referencing one that went through over week ago. I sent him transaction and cashin address fucking retard.
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
January 29, 2014, 06:25:00 PM
Pffft!  You think?
Who are you, and what did you do to tvbcof?  The real tvbcof can troll better than this!
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
January 29, 2014, 06:23:51 PM
Censored Support, Jan 29 Censored:

Dear Censored,

We request you to cancel all the withdrawals and make a single combined transaction for faster process.

Best regards,

MtGox Team
All the withdrawals are to the max. allowed daily limit. Even if not, how do you cancel a withdrawal? There is no list of uncomplete withdrawals on the website and no button to cancel them. I feel like MtGox is trying to buy some time, but for what? This is bullshit. Prepare to abandon ship!
zyk
January 29, 2014, 05:48:15 PM
by what standards is anything improving over there?  everything is worsening......support answer time was hours half a year ago...now we can wait weeks !

each and every of my last 3 tx in different amounts were broken !!   IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO GOT ANY BTC WITHDRAWL BROKEN OR UNBROKEN IN THE LAST 24 hours?Huh
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
January 29, 2014, 04:15:59 PM
[just tried one of 7 BTC and one of 10 BTC.....stuck for 24 hours......
Sturle....are your BTC withdrawls still working??
Has been a while since I withdrew BTC from MtGox.  I prefer to withdraw EUR, and deposit BTC.

Pffft!  You think?

legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
January 29, 2014, 04:12:44 PM
[just tried one of 7 BTC and one of 10 BTC.....stuck for 24 hours......
Sturle....are your BTC withdrawls still working??
Has been a while since I withdrew BTC from MtGox.  I prefer to withdraw EUR, and deposit BTC.

Activity: 602
January 29, 2014, 04:00:52 PM
I waited 4 days to get a ticket replied, they have huge backlog, and i guess it keeps increasing.

yeah, no wonder they have a huge backlog! everybody is sending them 50 tickets if the transaction doesn't appear on the blockchain within 2 seconds... just check http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php and chillax! it won't get any faster when u spam the support!

Suppose to be a professional company yet they haven't responded to half of the support tickets.
legendary
January 29, 2014, 02:21:12 PM

yeah, no wonder they have a huge backlog! everybody is sending them 50 tickets if the transaction doesn't appear on the blockchain within 2 seconds... just check http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php and chillax! it won't get any faster when u spam the support!

lolz its been 3 days not 20 seconds cheif
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 02:19:33 PM

zyk
January 29, 2014, 02:17:59 PM
lets gather now the facts about the queue in BTC withdrawls......who has recieved the last once broken Btc withdrawl ?

whats the backlog in tickets---- how long does support need to answer-----  are there unanswered tickets older than a week already?

thanks for everybodys contribution
legendary
Activity: 1428
January 29, 2014, 01:44:19 PM
legendary
January 29, 2014, 12:42:43 PM
Mt gox registered with fincen wonder if anyone contacted them yet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 29, 2014, 12:17:03 PM
MtGox is dead, there is no money for the pay out,  and it is our trapped and lost money forever   Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 12:14:42 PM
Maybe somebody died over there and the system now runs on automatic?  Huh
legendary
January 29, 2014, 11:17:28 AM
These guys are utter bastards. I can forgive incompetence but not that they treat customers with utter contempt.

48 hours, not one response to my tickets.

3d day for me with no response from support for my tickets after they took 1100 from me without transfering withdraw to another wallet. I mean how hard is it to answer , apologize give an explanation? Better for Mt Gox support to just ignore and let people think you are stealing from them I guess.
Activity: 644
January 29, 2014, 11:07:07 AM
These guys are utter bastards. I can forgive incompetence but not that they treat customers with utter contempt.

48 hours, not one response to my tickets.
Jump to: