Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 192. (Read 908613 times)

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 30, 2014, 09:06:40 PM
thats exactly reminding me of pirate@40 ....distracting bullshit chattering on IRC when missing obligations !

We need to act now if none of those broken tx´s since last week Wednesday is forthcoming !

Those are ridiculouses breaches of the ToS !
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
January 30, 2014, 07:05:27 PM
From IRC :
what i got from the tech team was "basically the problem is caused by invalid txs causing more invalid txs to be generated because bitcoin txs use data from previous txs"
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 06:23:26 PM
Hi guys, first post on here...hello etc

Made a bitcoin withdrawal two days ago from mtgox to a wallet and nothing through as of yet, also made a 2nd one for my remaining balance earlier today. Don't need to echo what's already been said but I guess at least the last few replies have been slightly positive with regards an email from MtGox and someone getting a payment into their account. Will try and add anything if I feel it will be of help to everyone and of course if I hear anything
zyk
January 30, 2014, 06:22:55 PM
but they lost a week in BTC withdrawls....Sepa withdrawls even might be faster than BTC withdrawls in the future   Wink

the moment everything stops alltogether...the crooks will be at least ten days ahead before we even recognize something unusual as everybody

is used to wait months on end for his means to arrive....shouldn´t we alert the police right now already....just in case that otherwise there won´t be anything to seize Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 04:37:47 PM
would be good to know if SEPA withdrawls are still coming ....

Somebody knows which day they are processing right know ?   sure Sturle you are counting them Wink
Asked for a SEPA withdraw the 20 december 2013.
Received today on my account.
41 days (27 working days) ....

so they've made up a day in the last week
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
January 30, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Somebody knows which day they are processing right know ?   sure Sturle you are counting them Wink
Asked for a SEPA withdraw the 20 december 2013.
Received today on my account.
41 days (27 working days) ....
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
January 30, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

End of December.  Will try to get a more accurate date tomorrow.  The FAQ only has useless information right now: Situation as of 29th January 2014: We are currently processing 20 days rule withdrawals. (backlog)
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
January 30, 2014, 03:58:22 PM
they could easily sort this out  by just sending the 1450 missing BTC - transactions by hand in a 12 hours workday instead of opening 70000 support tickets.....
You seem to have intimate knowledge of MtGox's special bitcoin software.  Do you work there?  Can you tell us how they do this manually at MtGox?  It would be simple if they used bitcoind or something, but it can't handle as many transactions and addresses.

Many of the transactions on the list are deposits, btw.  Not withdrawals.  Deposits to an address where the private key was imported to MtGox are handled the same way.  (I assume you all remember the DoS attack when someone imported the private key to the correct horse staple address, trigging thosands of microtransactions which were never going to get confirmed.)  With the price difference nowadays, I assume BTC deposits outnumber withdrawals by a large amount.

There are a few long standing bugs in their wallet code which have led to BTC withdrawal problems many times, and the rumours say Mark wants a real fix this time.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 03:48:14 PM
Why the flames? Figured would let people know got an email at least.
zyk
January 30, 2014, 03:34:07 PM
Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

got this in email ~hope alive?

And we can see that you are not able to function as an ongoing concern and are thereby very concerned that you have stopped serving your costumers.....

You are raking in gazillions in fees and burden us at the same time with an unacceptable price - risk while leaving our coins in Nirwana Huh

We as well are looking forward to let this escalate by an action clause of an attorney once we know the timespan of this confiscation of our property

and the damages caused in between    Regardless  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
January 30, 2014, 03:31:45 PM
Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

cat ~/boilderplate/bs_4.txt | mail -s "We Care" ${EMAIL_ADDY_SUCKER_34356}

zyk
January 30, 2014, 03:20:38 PM

legendary
January 30, 2014, 03:18:47 PM

Best regards,

MtGox Team

zyk
January 30, 2014, 02:45:42 PM
I made a support ticket 3 days ago. It has number XXX0000.
I made a second support ticket today. It has number XXX3000.
That means they could have up to 1000 tickets a day.
How are they supposed to answer on a timely manner 1000 support tickets every day with only a dozen of people?

I noticed they hired this guy last dec. -jp.linkedin.com/pub/michael-toy/24/a5b/443-
His role is Customer Support Manager.
I hope they are trying to catch with their backlogs quickly.
I also noticed they hired 2 to 3 web developers in dec and jan.

Is this a sign for putting things in order from Mark?
I hope so.

they could easily sort this out  by just sending the 1450 missing BTC - transactions by hand in a 12 hours workday instead of opening 70000 support tickets.....

but they don´t want to ! Huh Angry

We should trace down Mark Hopeless,Helpless Kapeless as pirate@40 has been traced down Wink  where is he living ?
legendary
January 30, 2014, 02:05:41 PM
Dont get me wrong, I am rather upset with mtgox too, as my btc are currently in nirvana-limbo too, but with about 35000 bad withdrawal transactions and at least two support tickets each, a non-reply from the support team is not big news.

What I am really missing and what makes the entire situation really fishy is the fact that there is no official statement at all.
If there is a technical reason, I dont see why they are not saying something like "We have a problem. We are fixing it. It wont happen again, because..."

The way they are not-reacting is withdrawing any trust left.

+1
+2
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 01:57:11 PM
Dont get me wrong, I am rather upset with mtgox too, as my btc are currently in nirvana-limbo too, but with about 35000 bad withdrawal transactions and at least two support tickets each, a non-reply from the support team is not big news.

What I am really missing and what makes the entire situation really fishy is the fact that there is no official statement at all.
If there is a technical reason, I dont see why they are not saying something like "We have a problem. We are fixing it. It wont happen again, because..."

+1
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
January 30, 2014, 01:09:37 PM
Let us know what needs to be done to get this sorted.. I am worried about the lack of response and the amount of money involved.
legendary
January 30, 2014, 12:55:43 PM
Has anyone called them in their offices at 81-3-4520-6250? Im buying a phone card and trying just wondering if anyone has gone this route? WOuld be waste of time if no one spoke english when called there although all emails answered in english just wondering what lenghts they would go since I waited 3 days to get an assbag reply of support questioning if i was writting regarding a withdrawl.

Just did, and guess what? The number +81-3-4520-6250 won't ring, while +81-3-4520-6200 will ring but no answer.
Great.

It's night now in Japan..

Other one may be fax? Oh well guess no need for me to get phone card then ty for the info. Maybe the 200 markup  was a final moneygrab by gox
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 12:43:23 PM
Has anyone called them in their offices at 81-3-4520-6250? Im buying a phone card and trying just wondering if anyone has gone this route? WOuld be waste of time if no one spoke english when called there although all emails answered in english just wondering what lenghts they would go since I waited 3 days to get an assbag reply of support questioning if i was writting regarding a withdrawl.

Just did, and guess what? The number +81-3-4520-6250 won't ring, while +81-3-4520-6200 will ring but no answer.
Great.

It's night now in Japan..
Jump to: