Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 10. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 21, 2018, 07:05:54 AM
Most coins dropped a lot in value. Just do not panic and make decisions of it because it may lead to further loss. Just be patient since it is almost the end of the year. Expect something good, if bounce back happens, panic sellers will really regret panic selling.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 21, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
A lot of my coins have also dropped significantly in price but I think we can wait a few more months. If after the beginning of the growth of Bitcoin tokens do not begin to grow then I will sell tokens
yeah, because all the coins in cryptocurrency depend on the price of bitcoin and until now the price of bitcoin is still decreasing so all coins will also go down without exception, we can only be patient and wait for the resurrection of the cryptocurrency to begin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:02:56 AM
A lot of my coins have also dropped significantly in price but I think we can wait a few more months. If after the beginning of the growth of Bitcoin tokens do not begin to grow then I will sell tokens
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 03:26:34 AM
if you have a look on market trends , price of every coin is falling. Right now market is in bear phase. I have eth in my portfolio. I bought eth at $185 USD and now price of eth is below $ 150 USD ETH is most stable and reliable coin among all coins. You do not panic and just wait for the bullrun to manage your losses.
I think many of us suffering losses on this wave, and so do I. I haven't the chance to cut lose because I was busy yesterday.
selling now already too late, you will get big lost if you sell now, I think holding is a good choice...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
Keep this chance and buy altcoin now. This is a good opportunity to buy at low price. I already bought and now i am waiting for alt high time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 21, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

Sorry for your lost, mate. In general you shouldnt be holding any altcoins right now because you will get absolutely burned.

What you can do ( or should try to do ) is hold stable coins or fiat. This way you are positioning yourself in such a manner that you are hedging against BTC. This means that you will be able to purchase more BTC ( and more altcoins ) once the market sentiment changes.

For example if you cashed out at $6000 with 1 BTC and buy back when ( if ) the price hits $3000 you will have 2 BTC.

Watching your funds burn slowly over time isnt the best way to do things. Just my opinion though
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 21, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
Your altcoins are down but my portfolio is smoked by the heat in market.
I don't think that i will be ever gonna invest my salary into crypto ever now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
The entire cryptocurrency is affected by Bitcoin. When Bitcoin falls, you have to consider whether to sell the altcoin, and some bad altcoins will disappear in the future. Bitcoin will not let them influence their own development.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 21, 2018, 02:54:04 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Do not worry about your altcoins that are down, worry yourself more on the altcoins you should be picking the more as the altcoins are basically down right now. One thing you need to understand is that this is a very volatile market, and there is a great chance that the market will always recover, so in that case, where do you want to find yourself when the market is recovering? Enjoying the great benefit of the profit from the market moving up after you have bought the dip or selling now and then seeing yourself getting screwed and frustrated as you see the market recovering. The choice is always in your hands.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
The market has plummeted a lot I don't see the prudence in selling your altcoins at this price. As you mentioned you lost 60% of investment it's better to hold now because the selling time was a few months back when you were just 5 or 10% down.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
My portfolio is also down by 70-80 percent and this is sad, but I am still holding, even after such a big dump. I still believe in crypto currencies and hope that crypto will bounce back one day and I am ready to wait for this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 20, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
if you have a look on market trends , price of every coin is falling. Right now market is in bear phase. I have eth in my portfolio. I bought eth at $185 USD and now price of eth is below $ 150 USD ETH is most stable and reliable coin among all coins. You do not panic and just wait for the bullrun to manage your losses.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 20, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Do not become anxious because of any bad things going on as it will soon end. Believe in your choices, and you should know that your options are what you learn and make decisions that are the right decision. Try to create trust and what you have chosen to overcome this moment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 20, 2018, 07:25:26 AM
don't sell it too fast and don't hold it too much, if the price can be higher, even if it's a little, I suggest selling it, at least, not losing money
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
November 20, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
There are basically 3 options.
Do nothing, hold and hope that will recover in some days, weeks, months, years
Might be too late by exchange to, for example, USDT and rebuy after
Buy more Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
In my opinion, you should not hurry and sell coins at a loss, wait for a while until the market improves!
Really want to add : or wait until your coins will be worth one Satoshi, and only then sell them. You can give here a lot of tips, but I recommend to sit down and think what to do next. I wouldn't have to sell your investments at a loss, but the market is getting very angry now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
In my opinion, you should not hurry and sell coins at a loss, wait for a while until the market improves!
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

That is the spirit mate. It is just quite unfortunate that a lot of people do not always get to think about that, and this is one of the reasons why whales tend to play with their emotions a lot and make them chicken away from the market. When a market drops, this gives a good chance to buy more. I am even surprised though that with the situation of bitcoin, the altcoin market, except for the top few ones, but in general and in total, a lot of the alt markets are still just busy trading sideways. This shows one thing that the alts have bottomed enough and this only show the chance of picking them at this bottom for the next possible bullish activity.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 18, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Even if you take into account the fact that you have a loss of 60% - it is not fatal.
Coins literally need to do x2, 5 and now you have returned your Deposit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
November 18, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Only you can decide what to do as this is too risky and it's unethical to base your decision to other people. I think you have a good choice of your crypto which are good for long term plan.
Pages:
Jump to: