Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 14. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
I advise you to keep, all projects are good, I think almost all lost about the same, but there will be growth. Then your assets will go up and you will be able to get your money back and maybe earn some money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
1.If the last round of bull market did not sell, until now. Basically loss 60%
2.It’s selling very badly now, waiting for the next bull market. Waiting for BTC to halve
3.In order to learn patience, personal advice is waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 15, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
If I were you I would think had two choices, my first choice would is sell every altcoin that I had in a state of loss and I gave it away, regretting it would only make me crazy. The second option is to let go of every loss that I experienced and remain a holder, I would think it's useless when deciding to sell because my money has decreased in large quantities. However, when I decided to become a holder, I had the opportunity to recover the losses I experienced.
Activity: 196
November 15, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

Took a look at my portfolio last night as I was busy with my day job all only to discover I'm down by over 60%. Went to bed to sad and almost depressed as I had plans for the money invested and had high hopes of recouping them to put into the purpose of the investment. Now I'm forced to hodl as selling at such amount of lose is not even tenable.. So I'll advice you hodl too
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
November 15, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
Just because Binance down and everyone become freak out. Even many time crypto was about 'decentralized' but right now, it's centralized af.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

1) Don t sell on a big loss, it not help much.
2) If you have strong faith in MSP and KMD, now you can buy more of them
by current cheaper price, and you middle price for 1 coin will be more beneficial.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 15, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
I have value loss over 60% if i compare to last year . I got nothing to lose will just keep holding till the point im happy to sell some . Hopefully it will not take 2-3 years to get back where it was before . While everything is cheap i still try to bag something more as long as i get some crypto for the tasks / jobs =]
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
My advice is to keep hodling all your altcoins because this bearish market will keep on going for I think a few or several months more but hopefully we will have a good recovery starting January next year. So honestly speaking, this will lasts until the end of the year so hodl because you already started to hodl for long then try to keep it a few months more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
I don't think that it would be rational to sell now everything you have. When you sell - you loose your money. I will recommend you to hold your investments.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
Yes why not,if you have enough money to buy what altcoins do want.Its a big opportunity to us to buy low price because maybe by next year it can be recover and maybe also we are gaining profit by the future.
Activity: 2
November 15, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
The whole market it bloody RED and the bears are gaining more grounds, being 60% down on your investment is now a norm. What You can do is trade, start with small amounts of your Altcoins, with the fluctuation of the market, you are bound to make some gains, 3% gain now is acceptable. when you feel you are comfortable trading, you can go in with a reasonable amount of your alts
Activity: 2
November 15, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

EDIT 3: I would advise trading a little and gain some confidence. Try trading and see if you can make even a 5% gain, but start with little amounts of your Altcoins and see if you can improve your position.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 15, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
Not only you, almost 95% people are in loss right now. My portfolio almost 50% down. But I'm still holding and waiting for bouch back again. I will suggest you don't be panic just hold your position tightly.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
Do not worry, man. If your altcoin belongs to the good project, it will go up. I have bought my token at Jan 2018, and until now my money decreased 30 times from $12 to $0.4,  but I still buy and believe in this project. So be patient.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 15, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
I don't think there is any need for panic because this massive drop has been the key word from the beginning of this year. It is all altcoins that is experiencing this drop, so your altcoins are not left out. Just hold your altcoins and they will increase in the next bull run
It will take  a long time and you need to hold your assets not to lose your money, it's hard to assess right now as market can turn around any time, so if you made a mistake deciding what to do, regrets will always hunts you, those coins can move up again when the market bounce back to green and the
bull start to move stronger than the bear, if you can buy more while the market is completely red chances to make a break even can bring a good positive
bounce to you.
copper member
Activity: 62
November 15, 2018, 04:47:43 AM
it depends on you how much risk you can afford and if your research is good for coin invested and your are confident of that coin will perform in future than holding is wise choice by forgetting the current price fluctuations
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 15, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
If you are already disappointed with the market, then selling coins is a good choice because it allows you to reduce losses! Because the market has changed, don't believe in long-term shareholding!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 15, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
well for nearly as long as i have been on bitcointalk i have also been warning others not to bag hold altcoins aka invest long term and have portfolios! but nobody listens to the warnings so here you are losing money as the altcoins always go down in the long term making you lose what you have invested in them.

it is not too late though. you can still learn from your mistakes and start being more realistic in this market and learn how to trade it for maximum profitability.
Activity: 182
November 15, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

The only thing that will gonna happen to you when you sell your coins at this moment is to lose it. It is not the best time to sell, it is the best time to hodl, we should be patient in the bearish market and wait for its price to become profitable.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 15, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
I don't think there is any need for panic because this massive drop has been the key word from the beginning of this year. It is all altcoins that is experiencing this drop, so your altcoins are not left out. Just hold your altcoins and they will increase in the next bull run
Pages:
Jump to: