Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 5. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though
This probably is not going to help you a lot but it will help you in your future investments, whenever you make an investment you need to keep track of it, you do not need to watch it every hour but at least try to see how your coins are doing once a week, if you do that you will avoid most losses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 04, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
Most if not all the holders are seriously losing now.  I think we should keep holding as those that really benefited from this market last year were those that keeps holding since inception.  I believe that time is very close when were are going to see another bullish trend again. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 04, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Don't worry. Situation will be better soon and you wil get your profit. Just don't sell you coins in panic condition beacuse you will regret about this
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
People who invested in altcoin in the last few months lost a lot of money. You need to think well when you are making altbcoin preference and not to rush. I lost too much money too, i dont like bear market Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 01:02:23 PM
You need to keep hold it and will be terrible plan to move this bearish market It isn't everlastingly and later will be change toward the finish of this current year . As long you have still more persistence , sit tight for it to reocver .
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Same here most of my investment are also down to half,
There is nothing I could do right now I don't want to sell it because I would lose a lot from my investment,
Let's just hope that the bull run this December is true,
That is our only hope .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
yes you are right the price of bitcoin is currently falling very deep and not only you are losing, but almost all traders suffer losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

If you have trust on your coins then nothing to worry even it suffer to the bottom as those will recover in the right time. Although it's a good strategy to buy more coins while at dip to recover your higher buying price if you have extra capital.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
Most of us are having the same portfolio we are all losing some of our investment because of the continues drop from the market,
If you couldn't make a quick trade to gain some profit from this bear market then you don't have a choice but to hold your crpto's and wait.

Lol. I'm pretty sure all of us are down now. And most can't stomach moving assets when it's mostly going down. So yeah, it may be very hard to swallow but people should try to extend their patience a little more since i don't see us recovering quickly from this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 04, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
all alts in the market might drop a huge percentage in the market due to the dumping situation of most of the participants in the market so expect that phenomenon in the bounty industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 04, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
Most of us are having the same portfolio we are all losing some of our investment because of the continues drop from the market,
If you couldn't make a quick trade to gain some profit from this bear market then you don't have a choice but to hold your crpto's and wait.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 04, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Yes! I agree with you! A lot of my altcoins are now a cent. They are goes 2 digit right now! In fact, I sold my tokens in digifinex for just 70 dollars because of shortcoming. I need money today and bounty is the only way for me to earn money. Well, I never look again for that coin because I already used it in my necessity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
well. you got in the wrong time. if you use the same amount of money to buy right now. you get more than you can. almost twice compare when you buy on end of 2017.

no matter what, just hodl a couple of year and wait the market recover.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 04, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
The bearish market has presented opportunities to buy cheaply and average down your losses and your price of purchase. Complaining will blind you from seeing opportunities. Do something about the cheap prices of quality cryptocurrency and smile later!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 04, 2018, 05:12:54 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

The crucial point I think is that you still have faith in two of them long-term. In that case you can either just hold, or else sell and re-buy as the price drops to accumulate more. If you're losing fiath in one of them, then you wouldn't lose much by selling it and buying a different coin because everything has dropped, so whatever you buy will likely rise in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 04, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
You need to check those projects thorougly... but anyway, you should have a little more pacience because next year might turn into an alt year and your alts might grow...
If not, sometimes is better to cut the loss, and try to invest in something else more promising , trying to recover the loss on a longer term...
be cool, think about it, do research... and then decide
good luck
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 04, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
It all depends on how well you know about crypto and whether you have confidence in it. If you don't know anything about these crypton, then choose to sell them!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
I also think it is better to wait and hold your altcoins. But don't forget to sell your coins when you make enough profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 03:31:56 AM
You loss %60 of your altcoins and this ratio is good for nowadays Smiley Many peoples loss %80 of own altcoins. I guess you already loss your money and we are about the in deep so best choice is that you hold your whole coins until end of the 2019 about one more year. I believe the cryptocurrency will recover itself in one year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
Not only do you have an altcoin that has a reduction in assets, but all traders who are stuck at expensive prices seem to experience a reduction in the estimated assets and make them experience very large losses.
Pages:
Jump to: