Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 11. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
My situation was much worse when I decided to increase the open positions. It's all a small experiment that aims to test your endurance. Treat calmly to all this and then you will earn.
agree with you. and those of us who reach the end of this experiment, will not give up and do not panic, will be rewarded for their patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Well, in this situation of market price no one has exempted experiencing a big loss of there altcoin investments. What we are going to do is just wait and hold coins in the moment cause the more risk will be made if you trying to divert your coins into other coin whivh is also affected by the circulations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 06:23:27 PM
Now is the time to invest, best suited this month, look all basically are at the bottom, just take now as much as you can and do not remember the old failures.

It is always the right time to invest that would depends on your perseverance and positive thinker that your goal will achieve what you aim for. In investment it would difficult if you will not think for more strategies to earn and save for the future usage of the project.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
My situation was much worse when I decided to increase the open positions. It's all a small experiment that aims to test your endurance. Treat calmly to all this and then you will earn.
Activity: 658
Catena X
November 18, 2018, 05:57:21 PM
That's right. When the altcoin prices are going down, it is the right time to buy lots coins. However, just be careful when choosing the coins. It is important to pick the right coins that offer the high volume, great market circulation, and also great concept for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 18, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
Buy more cheaper coins now if you are sure in that coins! Good coins will make you rich in the future but we don't know when it will happen.  I hope the new bull run will begin in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
I'm more concerned that more and more people are starting to think that cryptocurrencies are just gambling. I understand that the share of excitement here is, but if you can not earn money here, it is better to try yourself in something else!
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 18, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
I am more and more visited by thoughts, to close my wallet and not to look into it for a year. I will not leave cryptocurrency. Sell coins, and buy others also do not see the point. Therefore, I will just hold

I saw latest a statistic about alt coins and the most of them are 95% in average down in comparison with their all time high. This mean that it is important to know when you buy a coin and when you sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

Just take another months to hold your alts. Do not do exchange yet since you are losing. Take into considerations on your limits. If you can still afford it take the risk and hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

This period is the worst time to sell. The market prices are extremely very low. I suggest you keep holding and see what happens in the coming years. The lost may be recovered once the prices pick up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
I really do not know what happen to kmd as it was previously popular with community expecting great deal if changes and development with komodo. I had my kmd bought at rather HGH price and what I have now are serious loss on the value of what I put in!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
I am more and more visited by thoughts, to close my wallet and not to look into it for a year. I will not leave cryptocurrency. Sell coins, and buy others also do not see the point. Therefore, I will just hold
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

None of the people present here knows what to expect next. Perhaps there will be another fall or, on the contrary, a wild growth will begin. Only you can decide. I decided to wait to sell my coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 18, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
I think you're still very lucky cause you just lose about 60% while there are a lot of traders and investors lost everything in this terrible period of crypto market. You can do whatever you want, keep holding, cutting loss,...but I think you shouldn't cut the loss cause IMO it's the stupidest decision ever.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
in any case, I do not advise now to sell what you have. Just tune in for the best. I can't say that everything will be fine soon. But it will be unique. You like many others are in this submarine and leave it now just not worth it. Stay together and hodl.

No, let him reconsider the projects he has invested in before. And in today's bad market, get rid of those projects as soon as possible
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I think there is no point on selling at current level because you have already lost 60% of your investment and selling then buy again some new coins will be same as hold the same coins. So you should take some more risk and hold for long.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 18, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
If you already lose, then maybe you can still take some risk for some months maybe there is also some hope for the next year. If you can still wait for the market to recover then hold all your coins still. As long as you have still more patience, wait for it to reocver. We all ever know when but hopefully next year can be a good year for cryptocurrencies.
At this point, as long as you know you have been holding for a very long time now, I see no reason why you should even be considering out of panic to sell. Like you said, for those who have been holding, they should just be patient enough.

There is always a season for everything, a time for the bulls and a time for the bears, and if you do not get to be patient enough for it, and not get carried away by the little downtrend of the market, which I even see as an opportunity to be taking advantage of, then, in the long run, when the market bounces back into recovery, it will be a hard story to tell if you are not already in. That is why till date, a lot of people stupidly end up joining FOMO.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Do you guys think we will see another dip in BTC today? I've got a buy order at 5300USD, not sure if I should buy for current price or wait.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
Now this is a normal situation. On good, it was necessary to merge altcoins earlier. But since you keep them, most likely for the reason that you have invested more than one year. And do not sell, because you believe in the success and future of the coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Nobody knows for sure if it is the bottom or even lower prices are ahead. If you are a long-term investor, then today is a good day to buy some.
See the potential of the coin you are holding. Though price down more, I believe that it can recover. It is risky to hold more but a lot of lose when you sell it now because it is much lower than you expect. If I am the one in the position, I will leave the market and come back later if everything is in recovery because for sure, there is a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: