Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 6. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 03, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
You are not the only one. I think that the bigger part of last year investors are down on their purchases, the timing that the main buying was made, was a rather bad one.
There is nothing specifical you can do at the moment, only 2 things:

1) You HODL and hope for the best
2) Sell with a loss
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
That's right. Personally, My portfolio was 80% down than 2017. At this time I really sad about that thing. Some times, I had ready to leaving from here. But later I understood my decision is wrong. So, I did change my mindset to positively. I am stay here ever. If also your portfolio goes down, Don't be worried. We can buy a lot and hold for till the end of that bearish market and sell it after become winter.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
The bitcoin crash is dragging everything down with it including ethereum.  The best approach now is to decide if you can take 60 percent deficit and survive or you are going to wait!
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
Today i was brave and decided to sell my Altcoins because i bought them 4 months ago. I also like you when the coins depreciate almost 60%.You should sell and buy them again so that you can earn a little money.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
December 03, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
You ... will have to wait very long, now is not the best time to bounty, I hope you will get the most worthy.
About 70% of the deposit burned down, the coins falling the most promising have fallen about 5 times (!)
Think about whether to take loans or spend months on bounty.
Activity: 476
December 03, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
it has become normal when the price of bitcoin in the exchange falls, so it is certain that the estimated assets you have will also decrease.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
It is quite alarming if it drops 60% of your coins until now the market is not good enough so many people lose, already fallen, it is better to hold for the period you specify and later will benefit again.
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 03:06:29 AM
If you continue to make such investments, you will lose even more. Although now no one is immune from losses, but it is better to do them with minimal risk and whenever possible, to go with a reinvestment than to wait and not get anything at all.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 02, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
when the altcoin price falls maybe all you can do is buy as much as you can because the moment is best used to buy coins and after that wait until the price goes up again to sell the coins you have bought.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
Despite the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen and dragged down almost the entire market, there are still coins and tokens that have not yet fallen so much in price. I have a few of these tokens and I am very happy with them. I think that now we should just wait until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 01, 2018, 04:14:45 PM
You should not worry about your investments, yes, many people are losing most of their investments right now, this is normal at the moment because the market is not in the best position and you need to wait a certain time until the situation stabilizes
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
If you already lose, then maybe you can still take some risk for some months maybe there is also some hope for the next year. If you can still wait for the market to recover then hold all your coins still. As long as you have still more patience, wait for it to reocver. We all ever know when but hopefully next year can be a good year for cryptocurrencies.

That's right and correct mate don't lose hope and faith patience and hold well your coins forget for awhile, wait for the year 2019 until year 2020 people at that time the whole cryptocurrency become stable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
I think that the best thing now is to save your coins to higher prices, because if you sell them you may not have time again to buy them cheap too

Those men, who refuse selling altcoins as they are falling in price, choose the right position. The fall will be stopped soon, and the cryptocurrencies will recover. Only the most patient people will get the returns.
Activity: 336
December 01, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
If you still believe i those coins and your are sure they still have great future ahead of them, i would advise you should still hold them. Never be in a haste to sell coins that you know are going to be developed, but have not yet attained that.

In difficult times, it is better to keep 100% faithful assets. If you have doubts about the growth of this or that coin, better sell it before the price falls even lower. Keep only blue chips in your wallet!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
I wouldn't advise you to sell anything now. if you don't need money now, hold your tokens and buy other promising coins.
it is possible that we are now at the bottom or we still have a little to fall to the bottom.

It is strange that almost all of the guys on this Forum recommend to hold the cryptocurrencies and do not be in a hurry to get rid of them now. Meanwhile, still, many fellows want to sell them. Do not do it.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 07:59:26 PM
I think that most investors are currently experiencing hard times due to the general fall in the cryptocurrency market. But I would not buy coins now.

As you said. Most of ICO have problems now, and of course their investors also. The problem is that we still don't know when will come price stabilization, so decision about waiting with buiyng coins is very good. First we have to be sure that bear market is finish.
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
November 29, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
My advice for a while is to see price movements that are increasingly unstable, so it's good for you to hold it back first, rather than bear a big risk and will cause a total loss.
because in this month the prices on the market generally look so hot.
Activity: 644
November 29, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
I think you are only focusing on few coins. if our investing high we should be smart to select several top ranked coins for investing. From this huge amount of coins that are listed on coinmarketcap some can be success greatly and go to really high on next bull run. And obviously with this dip all coins are down, Any way we have to be patiently.  
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 29, 2018, 07:49:02 PM
You need not to feel depress, we are all in the same community, yours is not an exceptional case, the correction is still ongoing,several loss already, you have to keep holding and be expectant the bull run will commence soon, so no one can speculate an exact date for the bull run to start, but be assured we are on track.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
not only did you lose so much money in this market believe me on the altcoins all lost this year
Pages:
Jump to: