Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 12. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 16, 2018, 02:21:46 AM
No matter what coins you are hodling the reality is almost everything is down in the market lately. Now if you havr faith on the project and the use case of your coins i suggest you hodl on to those until the market recovers or you can start buying some more on the dip and day trade with it til you cope up with the lost. This is just how i will deal with it but obviously you do you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 16, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
is it true to buy cryptocurrency in the hope of making a profit is gambling?
the purpose of creating cryptocurrency is whether to trade like this or for payment instruments, at this time I still doubt
a little advice from me, if you aim to seek profits from cryptocurrency, make sure the money you use has nothing to do with your life needs, so that when you lose your money, you will not be disturbed
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 16, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
Well at the current market price right now, the best thing for you to do is just to hold your altcoins. Or you can even buy some more of it because the prices are way too low.
How can you be so sure that the prices will not go lower? Many "experts" suggest that the price of bitcoin may drop to $4000. Where are the guarantees that TS will not lose even more taking advantage of your advice?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though
Wow, 60% is a huge percentage to lose, if you really invested high amount like you said. My advise to you would be not to sell, since you already lost 60%,you should continue to hold the coins and see what follows, cause there might be an increase soon. I read one expert say that the price of Bitcoin will increase, causing altcoins to fall drastically. Maybe you should exchange them for Bitcoin or any of the top ten coins if possible.
I lost about the same amount and to be honest, I’m already scared to look at my balance, but in any case it’s too late to do something, I can only wait and hope for the market to recover.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
Buddy, you're not alone. Some persons are down more than 80%. The year is one that's bearish for many months no the cycle has continued. Let's hope it reverses for good.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
November 16, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Wow, 60% is a huge percentage to lose, if you really invested high amount like you said. My advise to you would be not to sell, since you already lost 60%,you should continue to hold the coins and see what follows, cause there might be an increase soon. I read one expert say that the price of Bitcoin will increase, causing altcoins to fall drastically. Maybe you should exchange them for Bitcoin or any of the top ten coins if possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 16, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
lose you that already large enough and go well it's too late. the secure path that you can use is still waiting and hoping for recovery as soon as possible. selling now useless because if you use it to start new just the same it just shut down the capital and there is no good thing that comes along.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 16, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Hey the crypto world is currently in the middle of bitcoin cash war, this event shall last for few days once this impact fades away then we shall see cryptos stabilising once again. I would suggest you to hodl on to your coins as selling now you'll only incur looses. While I sympathise with you after holding for a year you were expecting profits, but I would advise you to be patient and hodl them for few more months.
Activity: 485
November 15, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

You mentioned that you have already lost 60% of your investment so why not hold the rest at least for a month or two. Maybe this 40% will recover all your loses.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 11:47:36 PM
you should hold those since you have endured the hardest part another 10-20% drop wont even matter now
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
in any case, I do not advise now to sell what you have. Just tune in for the best. I can't say that everything will be fine soon. But it will be unique. You like many others are in this submarine and leave it now just not worth it. Stay together and hodl.
Activity: 531
November 15, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Well at the current market price right now, the best thing for you to do is just to hold your altcoins. Or you can even buy some more of it because the prices are way too low. Just wait for the right moment to sell your altcoins for good profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 15, 2018, 07:32:04 PM
Hi,
So here I am now looking at my coins (Probs 1 or 2 are shitcoins haha), and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I have lost more than 70% from my initial investment. But i never try to look at my portfolios. Just try to put more and more into my wallet. if you sold em all and you have no chance to recover your money. I will do long term. I will open my wallet again in a few years later and see what will be happening with it. If that will worth when there was a big bubble last year and i will be so happy with it.

Sounds like a right thing, to hear on TV bitcoin is 100k$ and you open your portfolio and go to Lambo dealership straight away. However, some issues with that. Sometimes you make like to swap a token to a more decent project and secondly, there could be swaps of your tokens for another blockchain or something else and if you do not do that on time, you are risking to lose it all. Did you consider that? Well depends how many assets your hold for sure.
Activity: 99
November 15, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
You can do better if you hold on your crypto assets in times like this.
If you don't mind taking a risk further, then you can perhaps prepare your bag and buy some more as the prices are down.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Dont sell anything now mate. Market is very bad situation now and you shouldnt sell your tokens with loss or even without loss but with these prices. Market will start recovery in the future. You should sell your tokens in the next bull. Hold your tokens in your hardware wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
You are not the only one suffered a lot of losing by investing in altcoins and bitcoin. Instead of panic why not wait for the increase of price again. I have losing a lot also because mostly of my crypto in my portfolio are down so I have to be patient to wait for the profitable price.
Activity: 518
November 15, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
If you already lose, then maybe you can still take some risk for some months maybe there is also some hope for the next year. If you can still wait for the market to recover then hold all your coins still. As long as you have still more patience, wait for it to reocver. We all ever know when but hopefully next year can be a good year for cryptocurrencies.

All the advice at the moment is that you should hold and wait until the market recovers in 2019. I find it is the best way to have a chance to earn high-profit instead of selling altcoins at the moment. when the exchange rate is considered to have reached a bottom in 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
everyone has a similar situation and I will tell you that I have my cryptocurrency portfolio sank more than 10 times, but I do not give up and do not advise you to get upset because then we will expect very big growth in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 15, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
My advise is that you should only sell if you are in serious need of money, but the tune with which you are speaking is that you are not needing the money for something very urgent, but that you just concerned about your investment that has plummeted. If you can still wait a little more, i believe you will have some increase in the value of your portfolio. Right now, the market is bleeding and if you sell now, you will run at serious loss.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 15, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Already 60% down and if sell then sure no hope for the recovery. Many experts and people saying bull run soon  Grin Let's wait for some more months and hold what we have maybe it turn in profit.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: