Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 9. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
I search some coin to invest, but don't know what to choose. Any coin from top 100 coins will give a profit?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 27, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
When you are down by that much, you really do not have much of a choice but to hodl. I do not know anything about EDG but holding on fundamentally strong projects like MSP and KMD is not a bad option. Forget about them for now and maybe check again on January.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
I think everyone here can relate, mate, myself included.
Oh my God, what do you mean?

I suggest that the OP do its own research, because no one can predict prices will go up or down again, if you believe, hold your coin for as long as possible before reaching the price you want. Trust your own research.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 27, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
I think investment in Crypto does have a high risk, but even though your assets are declining now but there may still be demand at the end of the year or at the beginning of the year, because usually the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases.
there is still a possibility for this year to be like last year which experienced a severe decline but after that it immediately soared, so wait until the end of the year because cryptocurrency always changes at a glance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
I think investment in Crypto does have a high risk, but even though your assets are declining now but there may still be demand at the end of the year or at the beginning of the year, because usually the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

I think we are all experiencing the same thing sir, so the best thing to do now, is to wait and never sell our holdings because we gonna lose at a high percentage. So take your time.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
i would buy altcoins when they're low because soon it will raise up and i will gain a higher profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Not just yours, everyone who has invested in the market is experiencing some kind of decrease in the price of their portfolio and there are people who have lost up to ninety percent of their entire portfolio. That is what happens when the market goes into a bear, there is a lot of people that are watching the value of their coins plummet
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
The fall of all crypto is a process of ongoing growth, losing coins is indeed sad but this is the risk that we have to face and we must be smart in managing our coins well.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 05:18:17 AM
Now many have this situation.  It remains to wait.  I have all sank by 50%.  Waiting for a reversal and continue to believe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 22, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
Personally I'd do a lot of research in each of those projects and decide if it's clever to average down on my investment. I did this quite a lot last few months. I know, the risk is getting higher but I bought much around ath so I felt I had no other choice since I didn't sell around break even in March/April. I didn't care back then, figuring it would come back up at some point, but never assuming some would go down over 90% since January. I decided to not sell at such a loss and wait it out. All or nothing kind of thing, I said goodbye to my investments a long time ago. Some projects I am keeping a close eye on I keep investing in...small portions to keep averaging down....so far I am satisfied with the stack I am building this way...but no one knows if it will go even lower...
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
If you are no longer focused on the cryptocurrency market, then you should choose to sell these encryptions to focus on other things!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
I think that you should not sell your coins while the market is in such a sad state, you need to wait, because growth is not far off!
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Not just a few altcoins are discounting but almost all altcoin are down, so I do not think investing in electronic money now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 22, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
You have to keep hold it and will be bad idea to sell in this bearish market. Bearish trend is not forever and later will be change to bullish, if in the end of this year the market will not change to bullish, we have to wait untill next year. Never sell in loss and by keep patient to hold it, later you will get big reward for that.
I agree. It is not good to sell now. If you are believing on your coin that it has real potential on the market, you have nothing to afraid of because this dump will last and pump going to happen. Wait patiently because cutting your lose now is not worth and it won't help the market to limit the supply.
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I can only give you one piece of advice: endure and wait. Just look at coinmarketcap and coin prices less often, then it may be easier to perceive this whole situation with the fall and losses.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
November 21, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
It all depends on when you bought them? In other matters, it does not matter, it is better to wait for the market to recover and then make decisions.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 21, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
Mate, your not alone in your shoes. Actually, this matter is common to every investors who hold their tokens because they believed that in the future their investment will go beyond from what they expected. Sadly, the expectation to increase turn into drastic decrease. Now, hold your coins and wait patiently.
Activity: 774
November 21, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
Not only are you alone losing money.Many people have lost me too. You must understand that this is a market and there is no loss and no loss here.I will not advise anything. Personally, I do not sell coins, but I will wait for the market to grow. I will not fall below it.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
If your already "all in" on cryptos, you're going to have to HODL. Never sell for a loss if you can wait it out for a couple more years.
Pages:
Jump to: