Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 16. (Read 15716 times)

copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

Today, I see a bloody bath in the market. And it's too late to stop loss bro. It's happening so fast and I think a lot of people are stunned by it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 14, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
I thought everyone is on 80%-90% of loss but yours is only around 60%.

You aren't losing if you're not selling! Hold long term.
I don't have to say more words about it, follow what this guy said though I'm not sure about your MSP token if it's really going to have a potential.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

You aren't losing if you're not selling! Hold long term.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
alright, would you say I should keep it in btc then if I buy some today, or invest some into other alt coins?
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 14, 2018, 10:27:12 PM
Nobody knows for sure if it is the bottom or even lower prices are ahead. If you are a long-term investor, then today is a good day to buy some.
November 14, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Alright thanks guys.

Would you say with the little btc dip right now, it would be a good idea to buy a bit more?

Or do you think it will further drop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
You have to keep hold it and will be bad idea to sell in this bearish market. Bearish trend is not forever and later will be change to bullish, if in the end of this year the market will not change to bullish, we have to wait untill next year. Never sell in loss and by keep patient to hold it, later you will get big reward for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
Now is the time to invest, best suited this month, look all basically are at the bottom, just take now as much as you can and do not remember the old failures.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 14, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins (Probs 1 or 2 are shitcoins haha), and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I have lost more than 70% from my initial investment. But i never try to look at my portfolios. Just try to put more and more into my wallet. if you sold em all and you have no chance to recover your money. I will do long term. I will open my wallet again in a few years later and see what will be happening with it. If that will worth when there was a big bubble last year and i will be so happy with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 10:03:00 PM
If you already lose, then maybe you can still take some risk for some months maybe there is also some hope for the next year. If you can still wait for the market to recover then hold all your coins still. As long as you have still more patience, wait for it to reocver. We all ever know when but hopefully next year can be a good year for cryptocurrencies.
November 14, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
Hi,
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Pages:
Jump to: